Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations from Charlton 20:42 - May 5 with 3772 viewsCharltonadam

Fully deserved today lads!! Outplayed us 2nd half. Well done on your survival, have some beers and enjoy it. Hope we won't cya next year!
Congratulations from Charlton on 20:48 - May 5 with 3691 viewsBlueboy

Thanks for that,your fans today we're brilliant and lots stayed behind to await our fate and applauded our players and fans,hope we don't meet you next season,go and win them play offs,good luck.
Congratulations from Charlton on 20:53 - May 5 with 3637 viewsD_Alien

Congratulations from Charlton on 20:48 - May 5 by Blueboy

Thanks for that,your fans today we're brilliant and lots stayed behind to await our fate and applauded our players and fans,hope we don't meet you next season,go and win them play offs,good luck.

I'll second that, a good gesture by those who stayed behind

Good luck!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Congratulations from Charlton on 20:57 - May 5 with 3581 viewsShun

Brilliant support by the Charlton fans throughout, and for so many of them to stay behind afterwards (even saw a couple of them on the pitch) was a really nice gesture.
Congratulations from Charlton on 21:05 - May 5 with 3508 viewsfrenzied

Congratulations from Charlton on 20:57 - May 5 by Shun

Brilliant support by the Charlton fans throughout, and for so many of them to stay behind afterwards (even saw a couple of them on the pitch) was a really nice gesture.

Charlton to me gave it a good go but looked as if they were playing within themselves at times a
Charlton v Rotherham final seems most likely to me,

Bowyers done a better job than I expected .

Not the most stable club in the background wouldn’t surprise me if they sacked him even if they went up
Congratulations from Charlton on 21:21 - May 5 with 3408 viewsDaleiLama

Classy fans behind their team all day and gave us a classy send off. Good luck in the play-offs. Pity you won't be able to knock Wigan out!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Congratulations from Charlton on 21:36 - May 5 with 3304 viewsBartRowou

Sorry Millwall, but Charlton are my new London team for reasons noted above.
But they should stop singing Mull of Kintyre and get a new song.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Congratulations from Charlton on 22:18 - May 5 with 3101 viewsCharltonadam

Cheers lads. Wa genuinely pleased at the ft whistle at sixfields. Feeling nervous just as much as you lot were. Any dale fans out In Manchester feel free to have a celebratory drink with me and a couple of mates.
Up the dale!!!!!! Cammm on you reds
Congratulations from Charlton on 23:43 - May 5 with 2854 viewsScunnydale

Lovely stuff from your fans today.

Fully behind your club all day and only had a pop at us twice - once we hit the post soon after and the second was just before we scored! I wish you’d done it more!

But between the final whistles at Spotland and Sixfields was wonderful. You didn’t have to do it but it was greatly appreciated.

Really hope you go up now. Very best of luck.
Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations from Charlton on 08:54 - May 6 with 2408 viewsThe_DJ

Thanks
Spoke to a number of Charlton fans before and after the game.
All were fantastic

Good luck in the playoffs.
Congratulations from Charlton on 09:47 - May 6 with 2242 viewsraadale

Got to say i’ve always liked Charlton since our FA cup game against them a few years back. Their fans were a decent bunch then. No big club attitude and decent fans. Today hasn’t changed my opinion at all, met a few oitside the ground who congratulated us on staying up and were decent lads. Good luck to them in the play offs.
Congratulations from Charlton on 10:04 - May 6 with 2175 viewsaleanddale

Charlton fans were a class act yesterday.

Vocal throughout the game and I could not believe how many stayed behind and applauded.

Top stuff I hope they now go on and win the play offs.

What a belting day yesterday!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024