Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki get your bags 21:42 - May 8 with 6469 viewsjack_lord

you are a disgrace to the shirt now f u ck off

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Ki get your bags on 23:55 - May 8 with 1847 viewsnantywatcher

Ki get your bags on 23:53 - May 8 by Croftyjack

Yes he was

No he was not you moron.
Ki get your bags on 23:56 - May 8 with 1842 viewsTNT

You'll all remember leaving matches when Leon Britton, playing in our midfield, had you purring. Nobody, this season, has been fit to tie his laces.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Ki get your bags on 23:58 - May 8 with 1826 viewsCroftyjack

Ki get your bags on 23:55 - May 8 by nantywatcher

No he was not you moron.

Who was worse? they were all shite apart from Fab but Ki done nothing right
Ki get your bags on 00:28 - May 9 with 1775 viewsdeanscfc

Felt disgusted seeing him pass back to the keeper in that final minute. And my heart sunk when it fell to him to take a shot and put it about 50 metres wide.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 0:29]
Ki get your bags on 03:28 - May 9 with 1728 viewsnierika

Ki get your bags on 22:16 - May 8 by Jango

Wasn’t anywhere near our worst player tonight. Clucas was a joke and Mawson put in one of the worst displays I’ve seen from a centre half in this league, yet again.

Our record signing is a dude whos about to get relegated twice in 2 years
Ki get your bags on 05:20 - May 9 with 1702 viewsDr_Winston

Ki get your bags on 22:17 - May 8 by pencoedjack

Playing in a midfield that does not suit his game

Will go on to be a decent player with quality players around him

Easy scapegoat

Would explain why he was such an important figure under Laudrup then. Oh, wait...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki get your bags on 05:42 - May 9 with 1693 viewsminimichu

Ki get your bags on 23:56 - May 8 by TNT

You'll all remember leaving matches when Leon Britton, playing in our midfield, had you purring. Nobody, this season, has been fit to tie his laces.

Absolutely spot on. While the absolute Rolls Royce of a legend watched on, no doubt with a bleeding heart, the majority of sub standard cloggers were undoing so much of the wonderful work, artistry and effort that Leon has put in. Sad, sad night.
Ki get your bags on 07:18 - May 9 with 1631 viewsSgorioFruit

Ki get your bags on 05:42 - May 9 by minimichu

Absolutely spot on. While the absolute Rolls Royce of a legend watched on, no doubt with a bleeding heart, the majority of sub standard cloggers were undoing so much of the wonderful work, artistry and effort that Leon has put in. Sad, sad night.

100% correct.

I’d still get Leon on the pitch for stoke.
Sod it, seriously what have we got to lose? Surely it will Instill a bit of leadership, passion, grit and positivity into that shower of shite I witnessed last night.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

Ki get your bags on 23:22 - May 9 with 1465 viewsjack_lord

One of the worst things I've seen a Swansea player ever do. 30 seconds left on the clock he gets the ball in space, looks ahead then causally turns around and knocks it back to the keeper.
Waste of space, get in Gonzo's car and sod off to the Med.
By the way, the goal is that way.
Huddersfield have shown that bottle can outshine ability and we face ruin thanks to our greedy bastards lining pockets with a hedge fund who are going to cream the parachute payments and flog the stars with no thought for our club.
We work hard to support the club and your lack of bottle has, amongst other things, relegated us.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Ki get your bags on 23:25 - May 9 with 1449 viewsa_Swanderful_life

Ki get your bags on 22:22 - May 8 by awayjack

Ki, Carroll, Clucas and King are not PL quality. Ki will be gone but the others may stay but still too lightweight and slow for Championship.

I picked those 4 in my sun dream team and now I owe them money
Ki get your bags on 23:36 - May 9 with 1425 viewsjasper_T

Ki get your bags on 23:22 - May 9 by jack_lord

One of the worst things I've seen a Swansea player ever do. 30 seconds left on the clock he gets the ball in space, looks ahead then causally turns around and knocks it back to the keeper.
Waste of space, get in Gonzo's car and sod off to the Med.
By the way, the goal is that way.
Huddersfield have shown that bottle can outshine ability and we face ruin thanks to our greedy bastards lining pockets with a hedge fund who are going to cream the parachute payments and flog the stars with no thought for our club.
We work hard to support the club and your lack of bottle has, amongst other things, relegated us.

You think the 100th aimless long ball of the night would have done it?
Ki get your bags on 23:40 - May 9 with 1414 viewsa_Swanderful_life

Ki get your bags on 00:28 - May 9 by deanscfc

Felt disgusted seeing him pass back to the keeper in that final minute. And my heart sunk when it fell to him to take a shot and put it about 50 metres wide.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 0:29]

I know hes probably the only Korean living who isn't an expert marksman
Ki get your bags on 07:49 - May 10 with 1321 viewsclloy2

Ki get your bags on 03:28 - May 9 by nierika

Our record signing is a dude whos about to get relegated twice in 2 years

Good point. I used to think Jenkins had a recruitment policy based on:-
players must have no pace
no power
no skill
But I need to include must have been previously relegated from the PL it helps to show the rest how it's done
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024