Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel / Gaza 13:23 - Jun 3 with 15946 viewsNeath_Jack

Right then, can someone explain to me (in simple terms) what the craic is out there?

I'm not interested on views on who is right/wrong etc.

Who are Fatah/Hamas/PLO and whoever else is there.

Who's fighting for what?

Just that i'm reading a book at the moment and a chap is out there and he's naming all these different groups and i don't know what's what.

No opinions, just facts please.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Israel / Gaza on 18:36 - Jun 5 with 2528 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel / Gaza on 13:40 - Jun 5 by Ebo

The same Israel who year by year gobble up more land that they were originally given in the first place. The same Israel who illegally evict people out of their homes. The same Israel who have basically turned Gaza into an open prison. The same Israel who are constantly condemned by the UN and Amnesty International over their treatment and bombardment of Palestinians.

You wonder why people are angry at these fake Jews? Israel is a stain on Judaism.

"Fake Jews"?

Showing your true colours there.
Israel / Gaza on 18:38 - Jun 5 with 2525 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel / Gaza on 00:17 - Jun 5 by Brynmill_Jack

A fair fight is when both parties get the same weapons. The Israelis just don't want a fair fight....

WHat utter bollocks.

You seem to think "same weapons" is some magic mantra, like it's a big fvcking game to you.

Clue; it isn't.

Clue; if both had "same weapons", you'd see a war. Israel would show the same restraint they do now as a result.
Israel / Gaza on 18:46 - Jun 5 with 2520 viewsItchySphincter

Israel / Gaza on 18:36 - Jun 5 by bluey_the_blue

"Fake Jews"?

It’s a matter of opinion. Why should people from all over the world be invited to come and live in a created state and turf natives out of their homes just because they subscribe to Judaism. It doesn’t make them Israelis.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Israel / Gaza on 18:52 - Jun 5 with 2508 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel / Gaza on 18:46 - Jun 5 by ItchySphincter

It’s a matter of opinion. Why should people from all over the world be invited to come and live in a created state and turf natives out of their homes just because they subscribe to Judaism. It doesn’t make them Israelis.

Being invited in under the British mandate doesn't make people Palestinian either. Especially given Jews were blocked from returning.

A two state solution was always the best option, you forget the rampant anti-semitic bloodlust of people like Hamas. Palestinians have been let down by leader after leader; Araft, Fatah, Hamas. All vile crooks caring about themselves and not the people.
Israel / Gaza on 18:59 - Jun 5 with 2499 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Israel / Gaza on 18:52 - Jun 5 by bluey_the_blue

Being invited in under the British mandate doesn't make people Palestinian either. Especially given Jews were blocked from returning.

A two state solution was always the best option, you forget the rampant anti-semitic bloodlust of people like Hamas. Palestinians have been let down by leader after leader; Araft, Fatah, Hamas. All vile crooks caring about themselves and not the people.

Would that be Yasser Arafat?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Israel / Gaza on 19:03 - Jun 5 with 2492 viewsLohengrin

Israel / Gaza on 18:36 - Jun 5 by bluey_the_blue

"Fake Jews"?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Israel / Gaza on 22:48 - Jun 5 with 2446 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

worm is turning

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Israel / Gaza on 23:33 - Jun 5 with 2423 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Israel / Gaza on 18:38 - Jun 5 by bluey_the_blue

WHat utter bollocks.

You seem to think "same weapons" is some magic mantra, like it's a big fvcking game to you.

Clue; it isn't.

Clue; if both had "same weapons", you'd see a war. Israel would show the same restraint they do now as a result.

Israeli missiles being fired into Syria - restraint? Shooting children approaching the border with stones in their hands - restraint? Fair play you're very funny Bluey.
Netanyahu is flailing around ike the punch drunk bully that he is - and is desperate to goad te iranians into a war which the U.S. will fight for him.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Israel / Gaza on 10:22 - Jun 6 with 2364 viewsEbo

Israel / Gaza on 21:49 - Jun 4 by bluey_the_blue

So you want people like Hamas, dedicated to killing Jews to be armed to the teeth.

Interesting.

Iran want to destroy Israel. Also interesting you fail to factor that into your final comment.

Indeed, as you said... you couldn't make it up.

If Israel was destroyed we'd have a bit more peace in this world. The Jews around the world would then breathe a big sigh of relief.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Israel / Gaza on 10:31 - Jun 6 with 2349 viewsHighjack

Israel / Gaza on 10:22 - Jun 6 by Ebo

If Israel was destroyed we'd have a bit more peace in this world. The Jews around the world would then breathe a big sigh of relief.

Apart from all the Jews who would be destroyed in a fiery ball of nuclear annihilation in your utopian world.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Israel / Gaza on 10:45 - Jun 6 with 2338 viewsomarjack

Israel / Gaza on 10:31 - Jun 6 by Highjack

Apart from all the Jews who would be destroyed in a fiery ball of nuclear annihilation in your utopian world.

Well..Evangelical Trumpsters (I don't call them Christians) would be more than happy because of that.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Israel / Gaza on 10:48 - Jun 6 with 2336 viewsEbo

Israel / Gaza on 10:31 - Jun 6 by Highjack

Jews? You mean zionist animals.

Jews are peace loving people, don't get sucked into the Israe-hell love in.

Israel / Gaza on 11:13 - Jun 6 with 2323 viewsHighjack

Israel / Gaza on 10:48 - Jun 6 by Ebo

Jews? You mean zionist animals.

Jews are peace loving people, don't get sucked into the Israe-hell love in.

So everybody who lives in Israel are not real Jews, they’re Zionist animals?
[Post edited 6 Jun 2018 11:16]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Israel / Gaza on 12:07 - Jun 6 with 2292 viewsEbo

Israel / Gaza on 11:13 - Jun 6 by Highjack

A majority are brainwashed by Benjamin Netenyahu and his band of war criminals.

"aaargh they fire rockets at us" despite hardly any actually killing or even injuring anyone.

You see when a country is attacked then it is expected they attack back, so when Israel launch air sorties to bomb yet more civilians it is only natural that the Palestinians retaliate.

Israelis just do not understand this as their media would make Fox news blush.

Netenyahu and his disgusting ways influence a lot of bad things in this world. He is a real tyrant, why isn't anyone taking him out?

Israel / Gaza on 12:09 - Jun 6 with 2290 viewsperplex

Israel / Gaza on 23:33 - Jun 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Israeli missiles being fired into Syria - restraint? Shooting children approaching the border with stones in their hands - restraint? Fair play you're very funny Bluey.
Netanyahu is flailing around ike the punch drunk bully that he is - and is desperate to goad te iranians into a war which the U.S. will fight for him.

Syrian missiles shot into Israel Palestine missiles shot into Israel on a regular basis killing there children, hitting there hospitals and schools there all at it its swings and roundabouts you one dimensional baboon.
Israel / Gaza on 12:23 - Jun 6 with 2279 viewsomarjack

I'll stake my wages the OP now regrets starting this thread.

After all haven't you heard? There are no facts when it comes to politics. It's only idiots brainwashed by their favourite "news networks" and "politicians" spitting opinions about the lives of millions of people they never met or know f*ck all about..Some advocating violence and mass murder and horrific crimes against countless of people while they get all chocked up when Bambi's mom dies lol.

It's all propaganda after another after another..And hypocrisy and double standards are the norm.

Clowns,rapists,pedophiles and genocidal scum are being elected to lead hundreds of millions..

if the 51% of people wanted the wrong thing..they call it democracy no matter how inhumane and cruel it is. Very few care about anybody else other than themselves..And as long as you're making enough money to get drunk out of your ass you wouldn't give a sh!t who gets hurt in the process..

Everyone resorts to name calling/racism/criticising others identities and claiming superiority. All the while forgetting that they've had ZERO influence over the circumstances of their birth.

"Nuke this country or that continent lol" Are words I hear often from "people"..What kind of demented c*nt would say something like that while pretending to be horrified when they hear about a random murder that involved their "communities"..Especially if the culprit is one of those "foreign types".

You blokes keep talking so lightly about people and their lives while sitting on your asses claiming knowledge of what people do and believe in..Who deserves to live and who deserves to die..

My birth country is in flames..people are dying everyday over and over..these people aren't statistics..Same goes for the Palestine/Israel thing..lots of you know f*ck all and so biased against a certain group you advocate killing them like what Hitler did to the Jews and you're not even aware how messed up this is..how can any of you claim to be human?

My post escalated quickly I'm aware..but things were needed to be said.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2018 12:24]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Israel / Gaza on 13:16 - Jun 6 with 2249 viewsLord_Bony

Israel / Gaza on 11:13 - Jun 6 by Highjack

The leaders are Zionist yes.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Israel / Gaza on 13:24 - Jun 6 with 2239 viewsEbo

Israel / Gaza on 12:09 - Jun 6 by perplex

Syrian missiles shot into Israel Palestine missiles shot into Israel on a regular basis killing there children, hitting there hospitals and schools there all at it its swings and roundabouts you one dimensional baboon.

Hmmm 3 children (three too many)

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/rocket-deaths-israel/

Compare that to the genocide being systematically carried out by these 'jew' imposters.

Israel / Gaza on 13:44 - Jun 6 with 2228 viewsEbo

Israel / Gaza on 12:09 - Jun 6 by perplex

Former head of Mossad(Israel’s secret service) saying that Israel is allied with head-chopping Nusra Front (or al-Qaeda / ISIS) in the overthrow of Assad in Syria.

“They aid the head-chopping, Islamic, psycho terrorist lunatics in their neighbour's country, wreaking havoc on the civilians there, while they shoot unarmed Palestinians on their own borders for wanting their stolen homes back and then call them the terrorists.

This is why ordinary Muslims get angry at Israel... and the USA for letting them get away with it.

Israel / Gaza on 13:48 - Jun 6 with 2223 viewsDarran

Israel / Gaza on 13:16 - Jun 6 by Lord_Bony

Embarrassing fuçking answer.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Israel / Gaza on 14:03 - Jun 6 with 2215 viewsLord_Bony

Israel / Gaza on 13:48 - Jun 6 by Darran

Embarrassing fuçking answer.

Why?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Israel / Gaza on 14:14 - Jun 6 with 2200 viewsHighjack

Israel / Gaza on 13:16 - Jun 6 by Lord_Bony

So do you agree they are animals who should be destroyed so that proper Jews around the world can breathe a sigh of relief?

Israel / Gaza on 14:17 - Jun 6 with 2198 viewsLord_Bony

Israel / Gaza on 14:14 - Jun 6 by Highjack

So do you agree they are animals who should be destroyed so that proper Jews around the world can breathe a sigh of relief?

Certainly not, the vast majority of Jews are peaceful people.

But I still maintain the leadership is Zionist,I.e. they believe in the Greater Israel (expansionism).

Israel / Gaza on 14:38 - Jun 6 with 2182 viewsHighjack

Israel / Gaza on 14:17 - Jun 6 by Lord_Bony

Certainly not, the vast majority of Jews are peaceful people.

But I still maintain the leadership is Zionist,I.e. they believe in the Greater Israel (expansionism).

I completely agree that the way Israel has acted has been disgraceful in the illegal seizure and occupation of territory and the treatment of the people’s in those territories has been disgusting.

But there’s a big difference between criticising the actions of the government and Israel should be destroyed along with all it’s people because they’re all animals.

Israel / Gaza on 17:13 - Jun 6 with 2133 viewsEbo

Israel / Gaza on 14:38 - Jun 6 by Highjack

I completely agree that the way Israel has acted has been disgraceful in the illegal seizure and occupation of territory and the treatment of the people’s in those territories has been disgusting.

But there’s a big difference between criticising the actions of the government and Israel should be destroyed along with all it’s people because they’re all animals.

Fake Jewish scum
[Post edited 6 Jun 2018 17:14]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024