Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel / Gaza 13:23 - Jun 3 with 15947 viewsNeath_Jack

Right then, can someone explain to me (in simple terms) what the craic is out there?

I'm not interested on views on who is right/wrong etc.

Who are Fatah/Hamas/PLO and whoever else is there.

Who's fighting for what?

Just that i'm reading a book at the moment and a chap is out there and he's naming all these different groups and i don't know what's what.

No opinions, just facts please.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Israel / Gaza on 18:22 - Jun 6 with 2213 viewsperplex

Israel / Gaza on 12:23 - Jun 6 by omarjack

I'll stake my wages the OP now regrets starting this thread.

After all haven't you heard? There are no facts when it comes to politics. It's only idiots brainwashed by their favourite "news networks" and "politicians" spitting opinions about the lives of millions of people they never met or know f*ck all about..Some advocating violence and mass murder and horrific crimes against countless of people while they get all chocked up when Bambi's mom dies lol.

It's all propaganda after another after another..And hypocrisy and double standards are the norm.

Clowns,rapists,pedophiles and genocidal scum are being elected to lead hundreds of millions..

if the 51% of people wanted the wrong thing..they call it democracy no matter how inhumane and cruel it is. Very few care about anybody else other than themselves..And as long as you're making enough money to get drunk out of your ass you wouldn't give a sh!t who gets hurt in the process..

Everyone resorts to name calling/racism/criticising others identities and claiming superiority. All the while forgetting that they've had ZERO influence over the circumstances of their birth.

"Nuke this country or that continent lol" Are words I hear often from "people"..What kind of demented c*nt would say something like that while pretending to be horrified when they hear about a random murder that involved their "communities"..Especially if the culprit is one of those "foreign types".

You blokes keep talking so lightly about people and their lives while sitting on your asses claiming knowledge of what people do and believe in..Who deserves to live and who deserves to die..

My birth country is in flames..people are dying everyday over and over..these people aren't statistics..Same goes for the Palestine/Israel thing..lots of you know f*ck all and so biased against a certain group you advocate killing them like what Hitler did to the Jews and you're not even aware how messed up this is..how can any of you claim to be human?

My post escalated quickly I'm aware..but things were needed to be said.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2018 12:24]

Best post yet, what we have here is a forum full of attention seeking forum dwellers who post whatever propaganda has convinced them the most when in reality they have no idea what is really going on, the only actual truth and probability is if Iran are allowed to develop Nuclear weapons then were fcuked, simply because of there ideology, they will be a far bigger menace then the likes of Israel, Russia and the rest of the countries who currently have Nuclear weapons, we need to keep the likes of Iran suppressed at all costs or we will pay dearly for not doing so.
Israel / Gaza on 19:16 - Jun 6 with 2187 viewsNeath_Jack

Israel / Gaza on 12:23 - Jun 6 by omarjack

I'll stake my wages the OP now regrets starting this thread.

After all haven't you heard? There are no facts when it comes to politics. It's only idiots brainwashed by their favourite "news networks" and "politicians" spitting opinions about the lives of millions of people they never met or know f*ck all about..Some advocating violence and mass murder and horrific crimes against countless of people while they get all chocked up when Bambi's mom dies lol.

It's all propaganda after another after another..And hypocrisy and double standards are the norm.

Clowns,rapists,pedophiles and genocidal scum are being elected to lead hundreds of millions..

if the 51% of people wanted the wrong thing..they call it democracy no matter how inhumane and cruel it is. Very few care about anybody else other than themselves..And as long as you're making enough money to get drunk out of your ass you wouldn't give a sh!t who gets hurt in the process..

Everyone resorts to name calling/racism/criticising others identities and claiming superiority. All the while forgetting that they've had ZERO influence over the circumstances of their birth.

"Nuke this country or that continent lol" Are words I hear often from "people"..What kind of demented c*nt would say something like that while pretending to be horrified when they hear about a random murder that involved their "communities"..Especially if the culprit is one of those "foreign types".

You blokes keep talking so lightly about people and their lives while sitting on your asses claiming knowledge of what people do and believe in..Who deserves to live and who deserves to die..

My birth country is in flames..people are dying everyday over and over..these people aren't statistics..Same goes for the Palestine/Israel thing..lots of you know f*ck all and so biased against a certain group you advocate killing them like what Hitler did to the Jews and you're not even aware how messed up this is..how can any of you claim to be human?

My post escalated quickly I'm aware..but things were needed to be said.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2018 12:24]

You'd have lost your weeks wages then i'm sorry to say.

It's just a thread on a nerds board.

Some great information in here in fairness, but as i wrote in the OP, wasn't interested in the rights and wrongs, but i'd hazard a guess the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Israel / Gaza on 19:50 - Jun 6 with 2175 viewsexiledclaseboy

Israel / Gaza on 19:16 - Jun 6 by Neath_Jack

You'd have lost your weeks wages then i'm sorry to say.

It's just a thread on a nerds board.

Some great information in here in fairness, but as i wrote in the OP, wasn't interested in the rights and wrongs, but i'd hazard a guess the truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Yiu should google “ the truth lies somewhere in the middle”, see what happens.

Poll: Tory leader

Israel / Gaza on 20:00 - Jun 6 with 2165 viewsNeath_Jack

Israel / Gaza on 19:50 - Jun 6 by exiledclaseboy

Yiu should google “ the truth lies somewhere in the middle”, see what happens.

Israel / Gaza on 08:19 - Jun 7 with 2098 viewsLord_Bony

Israel / Gaza on 22:48 - Jun 5 by oh_tommy_tommy

worm is turning

Scary...how can she be allowed to bully people at the UN to vote for this garbage US (Israeli ) resolution?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Israel / Gaza on 08:52 - Jun 7 with 2083 viewstrampie

We are taking names she says.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Israel / Gaza on 10:31 - Jun 7 with 2049 viewsLord_Bony

Israel / Gaza on 08:52 - Jun 7 by trampie

We are taking names she says.

I would wager a weeks wages shes is getting a nice backhander from someone.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Israel / Gaza on 00:28 - Jun 8 with 1960 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Israel / Gaza on 13:44 - Jun 6 by Ebo

Former head of Mossad(Israel’s secret service) saying that Israel is allied with head-chopping Nusra Front (or al-Qaeda / ISIS) in the overthrow of Assad in Syria.

“They aid the head-chopping, Islamic, psycho terrorist lunatics in their neighbour's country, wreaking havoc on the civilians there, while they shoot unarmed Palestinians on their own borders for wanting their stolen homes back and then call them the terrorists.

This is why ordinary Muslims get angry at Israel... and the USA for letting them get away with it.

Mossad's motto - "By deception thou shalt wage war"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Israel / Gaza on 07:52 - Jun 8 with 1921 viewsBobby_Fischer

Israel / Gaza on 12:09 - Jun 6 by perplex

Syrian missiles shot into Israel Palestine missiles shot into Israel on a regular basis killing there children, hitting there hospitals and schools there all at it its swings and roundabouts you one dimensional baboon.

Can anyone translate this to English for me?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Israel / Gaza on 14:16 - Jun 8 with 1885 viewsEbo

Israel / Gaza on 07:52 - Jun 8 by Bobby_Fischer

I think he's perplexed

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Israel / Gaza on 18:58 - Jun 8 with 1846 viewsperplex

Israel / Gaza on 07:52 - Jun 8 by Bobby_Fischer

Yep a few exclamation marks missing, now if you can not work that out and understand the comment maybe you need more than a translator to help you with your problem.??
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 18:59]
Israel / Gaza on 19:23 - Jun 8 with 1824 viewsNeath_Jack

Israel / Gaza on 18:58 - Jun 8 by perplex

Yep a few exclamation marks missing, now if you can not work that out and understand the comment maybe you need more than a translator to help you with your problem.??

Maybe you should try googling the difference between their and there?

Israel / Gaza on 19:25 - Jun 8 with 1823 viewsexiledclaseboy

Israel / Gaza on 18:58 - Jun 8 by perplex

There - “we are going there tomorrow” or “there is still some beer left”.

They’re - a contraction of “they are” “I hate Cardiff. They’re a bunch of six-fingered, dog shagging dwarves”.

Their - possessive, as in “they’ve left their beer here mun”.

How is it even possible that grown adults can’t grasp this?

Israel / Gaza on 19:45 - Jun 8 with 1812 viewsHighjack

Israel / Gaza on 19:25 - Jun 8 by exiledclaseboy

There - “we are going there tomorrow” or “there is still some beer left”.

They’re - a contraction of “they are” “I hate Cardiff. They’re a bunch of six-fingered, dog shagging dwarves”.

Their - possessive, as in “they’ve left their beer here mun”.

How is it even possible that grown adults can’t grasp this?

They should of payed more attention in school

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Israel / Gaza on 18:41 - Jun 9 with 1735 viewsperplex

Israel / Gaza on 19:23 - Jun 8 by Neath_Jack

Maybe you should try googling the difference between their and there?

You have been owned in the logical debate and are grasping at straws by concentrating on writing mistakes, in your case you spell correctly , make sure you put your comments in correctly but what good is that when you lack common sense and logical thinking, all you have is the difference between their and there to fall back on, sums you up in a nut shell I suppose.
Israel / Gaza on 18:44 - Jun 9 with 1733 viewsNeath_Jack

Israel / Gaza on 18:41 - Jun 9 by perplex

You have been owned in the logical debate and are grasping at straws by concentrating on writing mistakes, in your case you spell correctly , make sure you put your comments in correctly but what good is that when you lack common sense and logical thinking, all you have is the difference between their and there to fall back on, sums you up in a nut shell I suppose.

Say what?

Care to point out what logical debate i have partaken in on this board in recent days please. I'll give you a heads up, you won't be able to, because i haven't done so.

Other than that, well done i suppose.

Israel / Gaza on 18:57 - Jun 9 with 1723 viewsperplex

Israel / Gaza on 18:44 - Jun 9 by Neath_Jack

Say what?

Care to point out what logical debate i have partaken in on this board in recent days please. I'll give you a heads up, you won't be able to, because i haven't done so.

Other than that, well done i suppose.

Your lack of logical, sense is proven from the start, you come on a forum craving attention asking a question which you would find the answer for in a matter of seconds by simply putting your question to experts on the matter on your search engine, when you are told this you no doubt feel a bit of a plonker and start getting worked up and then revert to other posters making spelling mistakes to make yourself feel better, maybe your a little insecure who knows.
Israel / Gaza on 19:03 - Jun 9 with 1717 viewsNeath_Jack

Israel / Gaza on 18:57 - Jun 9 by perplex

Your lack of logical, sense is proven from the start, you come on a forum craving attention asking a question which you would find the answer for in a matter of seconds by simply putting your question to experts on the matter on your search engine, when you are told this you no doubt feel a bit of a plonker and start getting worked up and then revert to other posters making spelling mistakes to make yourself feel better, maybe your a little insecure who knows.

Blimey, that’s the longest answer that doesn’t answer the question, that I’ve ever seen. I’ll ask you another while you think of the first one:

What was it specifically that you didn’t like about this thread? It was a genuine question that I wanted broken down in easy to understand way as I was in the middle of reading something else, as pointed out in my OP.

But before you answer that one, answer my previous question please.

And for a Brucie bonus, why didn’t you go after ECB, when his reply to you was far more beastly than my one was.

Israel / Gaza on 19:06 - Jun 9 with 1714 viewsexiledclaseboy

Israel / Gaza on 19:03 - Jun 9 by Neath_Jack

Blimey, that’s the longest answer that doesn’t answer the question, that I’ve ever seen. I’ll ask you another while you think of the first one:

What was it specifically that you didn’t like about this thread? It was a genuine question that I wanted broken down in easy to understand way as I was in the middle of reading something else, as pointed out in my OP.

But before you answer that one, answer my previous question please.

And for a Brucie bonus, why didn’t you go after ECB, when his reply to you was far more beastly than my one was.

Cos I’m the forum’s version of Ant amd Dec. Everyone loves me.

Israel / Gaza on 19:09 - Jun 9 with 1708 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel / Gaza on 13:44 - Jun 6 by Ebo

Former head of Mossad(Israel’s secret service) saying that Israel is allied with head-chopping Nusra Front (or al-Qaeda / ISIS) in the overthrow of Assad in Syria.

“They aid the head-chopping, Islamic, psycho terrorist lunatics in their neighbour's country, wreaking havoc on the civilians there, while they shoot unarmed Palestinians on their own borders for wanting their stolen homes back and then call them the terrorists.

This is why ordinary Muslims get angry at Israel... and the USA for letting them get away with it.

Any evidence of that bold assertion?
Israel / Gaza on 19:10 - Jun 9 with 1706 viewsNeath_Jack

Israel / Gaza on 19:06 - Jun 9 by exiledclaseboy

Cos I’m the forum’s version of Ant amd Dec. Everyone loves me.

Fair point you raving f*cking snowflake

Israel / Gaza on 19:12 - Jun 9 with 1699 viewsexiledclaseboy

Israel / Gaza on 19:10 - Jun 9 by Neath_Jack

Fair point you raving f*cking snowflake

If this was the 1980sI’d be Des O’Connor or Michael Barrymore (before the suspicious bumming related swimming pool death)

Israel / Gaza on 19:13 - Jun 9 with 1692 viewsbluey_the_blue

Israel / Gaza on 19:12 - Jun 9 by exiledclaseboy

If this was the 1980sI’d be Des O’Connor or Michael Barrymore (before the suspicious bumming related swimming pool death)

Meh, I'd have said the very underrated Tom O'Connor.
Israel / Gaza on 19:14 - Jun 9 with 1685 viewsHighjack

Did Des o Connor bum someone to death in a pool too then?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Israel / Gaza on 19:15 - Jun 9 with 1685 viewsNeath_Jack

I'd have you as more of a Michael Parkinson.

A safe pair of hands if you will.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024