Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? 18:59 - Jun 29 with 10284 viewsDarran

I had an interesting conversation with ‘someone’ down Castellamare earlier.

A lot of us have seen John van Swedehead on Twitter saying he was lied to as well as the fans a few times and it came up in conversation earlier that Dineen and Jenkins were also lied to. Apparently the Yanks told them that nothing would change if they sold but loads has changed behind the scenes. Apparently Jenkins and Dineen were completely flummoxed when the Yanks brought in Pearlman to run the commercial department,the commercial department which has now employed more people in the last couple of years than it has in the last couple of decades.

Also Dineen and Jenkins were kept on to advise through the transitional period but no fuçker listens to them,an example of this and I’ve heard it off a few people over the last year and The Res has posted it a few times is the Gylfi transfer,Jenkins wanted it to go through weeks before it did to give us more of a chance to bring in players but Kaplan was having none of it.

Another thing too is that apparently Pearlman has virtually no contacts in the UK and as I mentioned a couple of weeks ago we had no front of shirt sponsor lined up,that was untill luckily Dineen stepped in and got the shirt sponsor to save the head of the commercial department that earns £15k a week from starting the season with a blank shirt.

Just passing on what I’ve been told.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? (n/t) on 00:20 - Jun 30 with 1831 viewsswan65split

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:34 - Jun 29 by jack2jack

There's a lot of finger pointing going on now it's gone a bit pear shaped.
There's only one loser that's our club and the fans, what a bloody mess.
Where's it going to end!!!!!!! Personally I've gone past the point of caring, for the Yanks, HJ, LD et all.All I care about is our club and where it's going, but from where I'm sitting it doesnt look good.
Sorry I'm not more positive, but who's going to sort this lot out.

edit
they are all tossers done the dirty on the City, its people , the Club , its fans,

never to be forgotten.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 0:21]
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 00:21 - Jun 30 with 1831 viewsJonathans_coat

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 23:51 - Jun 29 by peenemunde

Hang on a minute, you talk about due diligence but why wasn’t due diligence carried out in regards to the trust director at the time receiving thousands of £’s from the club, on your watch ?.

I take your point (re: trust own goal), but I think the term “due diligence” is inappropriate in your given example.

I would also disagree with any implication of moral (or financial) equivalence between these two scenarios.
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 00:23 - Jun 30 with 1827 viewsclloy2

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 20:39 - Jun 29 by Phil_S

This is the new one to try and get people back on side. Of course they were lied to but they were lied to because they were blinded by the £ms on offer and failed to do any due diligence on what was right for Swansea City.

And that is their legacy

Absolutely spot on Phil- if this was such a goo deal for the club, the trust wouldn't have been excluded.
I can only assume the sellers knew full well it was a dodgy deal in the making, but no bother they would all be better off ££££ after the deal. Except of course Swansea City. No sympathy from me Im afraid, they knew what they were doing, and they have to live with the consequences.
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 00:27 - Jun 30 with 1819 viewsPozuelosSideys

Hang on a minute, you talk about due diligence but why wasn’t due diligence carried out in regards to the trust director at the time receiving thousands of £’s from the club, on your watch ?.

How can due dilligence be carried out when the deal has been discussed and agreed behind closed doors and out of sight of the Trust shareholding? Have you been asleep for the last 2 years?

To carry out due dilligence you need access to information and knowledge. This was not forthcoming. Thats the whole damn point.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 02:26 - Jun 30 with 1780 viewswobbly

Classic whatabouttery there.

The sellers hid the deal from the supporters in order to enrich themselves. They f*cked over the fans in order to fill their bank accounts. And their lack of due diligence shows they didn’t care who gave them that money, just so long as they got it.

Now they want our sympathy? F*ck them. If you want to give them a pass by talking about Huw Cooze getting a few grand for working full time at the club then so be it. Now, Huw C getting paid and the way it happened was wrong. Agreed. But there is no relativism there whatsoever. None. You trying to pretend there is says more about you.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 2:33]
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 07:52 - Jun 30 with 1706 viewsWarwickHunt

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 20:42 - Jun 29 by longlostjack

Serious question. What has Pearlman actually achieved ?

The blue chip global brand Low Cost Vans on the back of our shorts.

He’s worth every penny,
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 08:17 - Jun 30 with 1686 viewsjacksfullaces

what a ridiculous attempt at deflection.

for all the trusts lack of bite and the feeling it is run a bit like the local rotary club it is not in the same league as the duplicitous, selfish and arrogant way in which jenkins, dineen and co have ripped the guts out of the club they claim to be emotionally attached to.

irrespective of whether other individuals would have made the quick and easy money that they went for, they did it, they did it without a huge amount of thought and are still lording it around the place and having an influence on the future of the club that many feel is undeserved.

they should be as far away from the club as possible and not (if this thread has a grain of truth) going for the sympathy vote.

greedy b@S$$$$ get out of our club
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 08:30 - Jun 30 with 1668 viewspeenemunde

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 08:17 - Jun 30 by jacksfullaces

what a ridiculous attempt at deflection.

for all the trusts lack of bite and the feeling it is run a bit like the local rotary club it is not in the same league as the duplicitous, selfish and arrogant way in which jenkins, dineen and co have ripped the guts out of the club they claim to be emotionally attached to.

irrespective of whether other individuals would have made the quick and easy money that they went for, they did it, they did it without a huge amount of thought and are still lording it around the place and having an influence on the future of the club that many feel is undeserved.

they should be as far away from the club as possible and not (if this thread has a grain of truth) going for the sympathy vote.

greedy b@S$$$$ get out of our club

Not deflection at all.
The ex trust chairman on this very thread is criticising the board, yet on his watch as chairman the trusts board member was pocketing thousand of £.

I’m not saying anything illegal was taking place, rather the the fact the trust chairman should have known about these payments and not knowing was in fact very bad leadership.

So in my opinion someone who’s guilty of bad leadership, criticising others for bad leadership, is like the pot calling the kettle black.
Login to get fewer ads

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 08:56 - Jun 30 with 1653 viewsDarran

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 08:30 - Jun 30 by peenemunde

Not deflection at all.
The ex trust chairman on this very thread is criticising the board, yet on his watch as chairman the trusts board member was pocketing thousand of £.

I’m not saying anything illegal was taking place, rather the the fact the trust chairman should have known about these payments and not knowing was in fact very bad leadership.

So in my opinion someone who’s guilty of bad leadership, criticising others for bad leadership, is like the pot calling the kettle black.

You really are fuçking thick.

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 09:02 - Jun 30 with 1650 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:15 - Jun 29 by AguycalledJack

Still doesn’t explain the way in which the club was sold. They are all liars.

If it's true then they know how the trust members and board should be feeling when they were lied to by those self same w*nkers.

I have a feeling it's more smoke screening to deflect the anger of our supporters and (in their warped minds at least) generate sympathy.

Conveniently forgetting that they've become multi millionaires because of the sale. Boo f*cking hoo.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 09:27 - Jun 30 with 1622 viewsjack247

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 21:07 - Jun 29 by peenemunde

I still can’t see what the fuss is about ?.
Take the sentimentality out of the equation and what are we left with ?, businessmen selling shares in a business that they owned.

If I was one of them and received the abuse they had received, my response would have been 🖕

And that is why you’re this sites premier troll. Well played
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 09:35 - Jun 30 with 1614 viewsLoyal

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 20:42 - Jun 29 by longlostjack

Serious question. What has Pearlman actually achieved ?

Having been placed in situ to secretly report back to the yanks on numerous matters at the clubs expense ...
I would imagine quite a lot. For one he has achieved for himself an extortionate salary for being little more than a spy, for two he has spun a web of bullshit across the club with people believing he actually gives a fck.The club pay his salary. Pearlman reports back to the hedge fund and discreetly eyes Jenkins, its a perfect arrangement and anyone who thinks its any different is as much use as a 96 year old woman's growler.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 10:10 - Jun 30 with 1584 viewsItchySphincter

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:36 - Jun 29 by Oldjack

When asked as to why they sold out ,John said they were promised by the Yanks that they the yanks would put money into the club and he was very disappointed that they didn't,warra a load of bollocks on all levels

Yeah, John talks shite Al.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 10:15 - Jun 30 with 1575 viewsDr_Winston

The producers of "A Jack to a King" really have no business accusing anyone else of being liars.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 10:59 - Jun 30 with 1542 viewsWarwickHunt

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 09:02 - Jun 30 by Brynmill_Jack

If it's true then they know how the trust members and board should be feeling when they were lied to by those self same w*nkers.

I have a feeling it's more smoke screening to deflect the anger of our supporters and (in their warped minds at least) generate sympathy.

Conveniently forgetting that they've become multi millionaires because of the sale. Boo f*cking hoo.

Operation Salvage Reputation is underway.

Fûck ‘em. Cûnts.
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 11:45 - Jun 30 with 1517 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Let's be real, anyone with a decent internet connection could have concluded Levien was not a good option before the deal was done, so this smells of school yard it's not my fault bollocks.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 11:58 - Jun 30 with 1503 viewsjasper_T

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 23:33 - Jun 29 by nevnahmun

the yanks are keeping J and D in to keep the heat off them. They have the money but they are only interested in their US teams - Rooney to DC United and a brand new stadium for the worst team in the MLS.

Jenkins cant be moved because he knows where the bodies are buried. He wont move himself because he's getting too rich and fat off the club. And it suits the yanks on all fronts because we only moan about him and they stay out of the flack themselves. I dont see anything for this season in terms of real investment and Potter's hands will be tied.

Sorry - but its shite all round

Isn't only Levein involved in DC United? Kaplan and the investors in the hedge fund have nothing to do with them.
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 12:53 - Jun 30 with 1458 viewsicecoldjack

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 19:04 - Jun 29 by sainthelens

Even if that had a modicum of truth Daz...proper due dillegence wasn't carried out by them.

Exactly right. No point in crying over it, they were the dull fookers who got hoodwinked by them not us !! i think most on here knew straight away tthat these empty pocket yanks were going to be trouble, and so it has been proven.
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 15:56 - Jun 30 with 1371 viewsLoyal

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 21:14 - Jun 29 by peenemunde

So if you had invested £50,000 back in 2002 and someone then years later offered you £7 million, you’d have refused to sell on the basis of principles ?

Yeah of course you would.

They didnt invest 50k each or anything like it.
Stop believing the bullshit.
50k was the total amount all in.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 16:04 - Jun 30 with 1362 viewsjackal

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 21:14 - Jun 29 by peenemunde

So if you had invested £50,000 back in 2002 and someone then years later offered you £7 million, you’d have refused to sell on the basis of principles ?

Yeah of course you would.

It goes against the grain to agree with this clown.

But if the figures are correct, I wonder how many would turn it down.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 16:05]
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 16:15 - Jun 30 with 1352 viewsSwanjaxs

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 16:04 - Jun 30 by jackal

It goes against the grain to agree with this clown.

But if the figures are correct, I wonder how many would turn it down.
[Post edited 30 Jun 2018 16:05]

Nobody is suggesting that they haven't done well for themselves, they sold out to the highest bidder and got top doller, the fact that Jenkins still has his nose in the trough is a different matter though

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 16:18 - Jun 30 with 1349 viewsjackal

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 16:15 - Jun 30 by Swanjaxs

Nobody is suggesting that they haven't done well for themselves, they sold out to the highest bidder and got top doller, the fact that Jenkins still has his nose in the trough is a different matter though

True. That's the issue.

He should have graciously f@cked off.
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 16:29 - Jun 30 with 1338 viewsQJumpingJack

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 20:57 - Jun 29 by Darran

Another thing I was told too was that Jenkins DID have a relegation clause in his contract.

Poor lad.

is this from a reliable source?

If yes, does that mean Pearlman's salary has dropped as well?
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 16:52 - Jun 30 with 1321 viewsPhil_S

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 08:30 - Jun 30 by peenemunde

Not deflection at all.

😂😂good rewrite at history there you melt
Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 17:00 - Jun 30 with 1312 viewsDarran

Were the sellers lied to by the Yanks? on 16:29 - Jun 30 by QJumpingJack

is this from a reliable source?

If yes, does that mean Pearlman's salary has dropped as well?

Of course it’s from a reliable sauce I don’t post crap.
I don’t know about Pearly.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024