Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burton Albion (A) 11:31 - Jul 29 with 5924 viewsRAFC_1990

The first game of the season is nearly upon us.

Who is going and how many do you think we will take?

Im looking forward to a good atmosphere and I'm quietly confident we can get off to a good start.

Poll: Halifax or Chorley? If any which game are you going?

Burton Albion (A) on 18:41 - Jul 31 with 5627 viewsblackdogblue

£56 for 2 adults & an 11 year old, say £30 petrol, £10 to park, food for the boy, maybe a pie, drinks, your taliking best part of £120 for the day. Based on the fact they are no longer a championship club anymore and for a few quid more, the price is a Sandy season ticket, scandalous ...

Ps will be a 1-0 game either way & we always go down to 10 men there...

Not for me

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Burton Albion (A) on 18:58 - Jul 31 with 5588 viewsdawlishdale

Burton Albion (A) on 18:41 - Jul 31 by blackdogblue

£56 for 2 adults & an 11 year old, say £30 petrol, £10 to park, food for the boy, maybe a pie, drinks, your taliking best part of £120 for the day. Based on the fact they are no longer a championship club anymore and for a few quid more, the price is a Sandy season ticket, scandalous ...

Not for me

2x Adult standing tickets plus a child's standing ticket bought in advance is £41.

Last time I parked for free with a few minutes walk.

Diesel...£20

Take sandwiches /flask and some pop.

Still.. it's always good to have a moan.
Burton Albion (A) on 19:05 - Jul 31 with 5564 viewsDaleiLama

Burton Albion (A) on 18:58 - Jul 31 by dawlishdale

2x Adult standing tickets plus a child's standing ticket bought in advance is £41.

Diesel...£20

And unless the 2 + 1/2 stay in and spend nowt, there'll be a cost to going out to do something else.

Having said that, I'm not going but that's due to other commitments

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Burton Albion (A) on 20:03 - Jul 31 with 5462 viewsblackdogblue

Burton Albion (A) on 18:58 - Jul 31 by dawlishdale

Diesel...£20

Can’t stand, medical reasons & petrol not diesel..

Not a moan, just the rising prices of away games, will get a throw away barbecue and have a party, it’s the sum of an away day experience nowadays...

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Burton Albion (A) on 21:16 - Jul 31 with 5338 viewsroccydaleian

All being well, travelling down with Talking Sutty.
Burton Albion (A) on 21:32 - Jul 31 with 5263 viewsShun

I’m going and fully expecting a 1 goal loss. Not because I think they’re a much better side than us, just because it’s Burton (the fact we beat them in our last meeting won’t change my mind!).
Burton Albion (A) on 21:50 - Jul 31 with 5210 viewsrochdale_ranger

Won’t be in the country but get back Saturday after for the first home game.
Burton Albion (A) on 22:51 - Jul 31 with 5127 viewsTVOS1907

Not for me

£30 petrol? What are you driving?

Where do you get £10 parking from?

Give the boy food and drinks on the way there.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2018 22:59]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Burton Albion (A) on 23:00 - Jul 31 with 5106 viewsTVOS1907

Burton Albion (A) on 21:16 - Jul 31 by roccydaleian

All being well, travelling down with Talking Sutty.

Who's driving?

Burton Albion (A) on 10:15 - Aug 2 with 4828 viewsSheffdale

Where's best to park? For free preferably - don't mind a walk. I seem to remember a short walk last time I went (when Burton were non-league!).

I'll take a 1-1 draw. As many have said it's been a good close season. At the back of my mind I remember beating Everton pre-season before coming crashing back to earth with a 0=3 loss to Orient on the opening day of the season. Is that really 50 years ago?
Burton Albion (A) on 10:44 - Aug 2 with 4775 viewsJames1980

Unfortunately not, I am going to be doing a 12 hour shift at Brighton Railway Station this Saturday. I would like to have gone though.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Burton Albion (A) on 11:05 - Aug 2 with 4719 viewsTVOS1907

Burton Albion (A) on 10:15 - Aug 2 by Sheffdale

Where's best to park? For free preferably - don't mind a walk. I seem to remember a short walk last time I went (when Burton were non-league!).

I'll take a 1-1 draw. As many have said it's been a good close season. At the back of my mind I remember beating Everton pre-season before coming crashing back to earth with a 0=3 loss to Orient on the opening day of the season. Is that really 50 years ago?

http://www.footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-one/pirelli-stadium-bu

Burton Albion (A) on 12:16 - Aug 2 with 4629 viewsdingdangblue

We could do with one of these on Saturday - a beauty from Mendez Laing in the 5-1 win v Burton last Saturday.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CardiffCityFC?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Burton Albion (A) on 14:12 - Aug 2 with 4491 viewsRoChDaLe

Not for me

Boring c*nt

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Burton Albion (A) on 16:41 - Aug 2 with 4333 viewsAtThePeake

Burton Albion (A) on 12:16 - Aug 2 by dingdangblue

We could do with one of these on Saturday - a beauty from Mendez Laing in the 5-1 win v Burton last Saturday.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CardiffCityFC?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%

Burton's pre-season has been... interesting.

Six games, five defeats, including three against non-league opposition and they had to cancel their final game against Matlock Town due to not having enough fit players.

Tangled up in blue.

Burton Albion (A) on 18:25 - Aug 2 with 4237 viewsdingdangblue

Burton Albion (A) on 16:41 - Aug 2 by AtThePeake

Six games, five defeats, including three against non-league opposition and they had to cancel their final game against Matlock Town due to not having enough fit players.

I noticed Lund has been back playing for them again. League 1 will be a better level for him and obviously Jamie Allen.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Burton Albion (A) on 19:35 - Aug 3 with 3835 viewsD_Dale

Burton Albion (A) on 16:41 - Aug 2 by AtThePeake

On the other hand, Nigel Clough's been pretty canny about getting the most from his players. If last May they'd held on a few minutes longer to the 1-1 score at Preston and/or Wilbraham hadn't scored a late winner for Bolton, they'd still be in the Championship.

The bookies have shorter odds on a Burton win, and Dale have never taken a point there (usually losing 1-0). Still, hope springs eternal ...
Burton Albion (A) on 22:34 - Aug 3 with 3655 viewsPaulrw89

I'll be there and predicted 2-2.

I want goals and a last minute equaliser for us :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024