Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where the hell are Cannon and Clough? 12:00 - Nov 28 with 2944 viewsRAFC1907

Get a grip of your ego Hill.

We want the best players on the pitch.

Poll: Bottomley...

Where the hell are Cannon and Clough? on 12:02 - Nov 28 with 2939 viewsJames1980

'More than 1 or 2 players are injured' might include those 2

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Where the hell are Cannon and Clough? on 12:04 - Nov 28 with 2928 viewsrochdaleriddler

Where the hell are Cannon and Clough? on 12:02 - Nov 28 by James1980

'More than 1 or 2 players are injured' might include those 2

Who knows, us mushrooms dont

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Where the hell are Cannon and Clough? on 12:17 - Nov 28 with 2879 viewsdingdangblue

They are just unlucky with the tombola - Randall however struck gold.

Joking aside how does it look that Randall with absolutely no match action in the league this season just gets a start ? Not even the last 10-20 mins off the bench - that can't be good for morale amongst players?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Where the hell are Cannon and Clough? on 12:19 - Nov 28 with 2876 viewsKnowlesy

It was said that Cannon was injured, but that seems like months ago. He wasn't getting into the team before that so it's not just injury keeping him out of the side, it's Keith's delusions.
Where the hell are Cannon and Clough? on 15:54 - Nov 28 with 2598 viewskiwidale

Where the hell are Cannon and Clough? on 12:17 - Nov 28 by dingdangblue

Joking aside how does it look that Randall with absolutely no match action in the league this season just gets a start ? Not even the last 10-20 mins off the bench - that can't be good for morale amongst players?

I don't know the ins and outs or the dynamics within a squad of players. I do understand a bit about how to treat people, basic man management. I would suspect that there will be grumblings after last night and that Hill is losing the respect of players, especially senior players, who have been there and seen it all before when a manager loses the plot and makes irrational decisions. The players like the fans will be losing their trust in Hill and that's not good.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 16:00]

This is not the time for bickering.

Where the hell are Cannon and Clough? on 17:20 - Nov 28 with 2472 viewsJames1980

Where the hell are Cannon and Clough? on 15:54 - Nov 28 by kiwidale

I don't know the ins and outs or the dynamics within a squad of players. I do understand a bit about how to treat people, basic man management. I would suspect that there will be grumblings after last night and that Hill is losing the respect of players, especially senior players, who have been there and seen it all before when a manager loses the plot and makes irrational decisions. The players like the fans will be losing their trust in Hill and that's not good.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 16:00]

I understand players that have moved on still hold him in high esteem

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Where the hell are Cannon and Clough? on 17:25 - Nov 28 with 2458 viewskiwidale

Where the hell are Cannon and Clough? on 17:20 - Nov 28 by James1980

18 months ago we all did.

This is not the time for bickering.

Where the hell are Cannon and Clough? on 17:27 - Nov 28 with 2451 views442Dale

Where the hell are Cannon and Clough? on 12:17 - Nov 28 by dingdangblue

The Randall selection makes no sense whatsoever. He's not our player, we have players who can play the same role and he's not played for weeks.

Would rather have played Matheson if there was an insistence there had to be a change in that position. At least in fits in with our plan to give youth a chance.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

Where the hell are Cannon and Clough? on 17:59 - Nov 28 with 2385 viewsEllDale

I suspect that we have more or less seen the last of Clough.

Remember the quote from Hill when Clough arrived about how Sam Hart's agent mentioned him in conversation just before the deadline and it seemed too good an opportunity to miss?
Perhaps he's realised now that he's got a player who he doesn't really want in terms of attitude? That goal conceded at Scunthorpe from a corner might have been influential.

As for Cannon, I think if he's not going to play him we might as well cash in when January arrives.
Where the hell are Cannon and Clough? on 18:43 - Nov 28 with 2286 viewssmaclad1

Cannon Clough?

Where the hell are Cannon and Clough? on 20:13 - Nov 28 with 2127 viewsMoonyDale

Where the hell are Cannon and Clough? on 17:20 - Nov 28 by James1980

And I know some who definitely do not, and have spoken one to one with a couple of them and know the reasons why...... But like I have said before you have to take what former players say with a huge pinch of salt....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024