Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 16:32 - Nov 29 with 4105 viewsswancity

Looks finished and he’ll be gone on January

But Ki Sung Yueng and Fernandez amongst others showed their class this week for Newcastle

The heart ripped out of a Club by its owners ....

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Bony on 17:11 - Nov 29 with 3466 viewsHugeEnkins

Chin up kid. Move on.
Bony on 18:00 - Nov 29 with 3361 viewsicecoldjack

Yes, ki had his 1 in 10 good game, nothing to be upset about, whennthe chips were down he and a few others were missing in action, fook em.
Bony on 18:53 - Nov 29 with 3256 viewsthornabyswan

Bony on 18:00 - Nov 29 by icecoldjack

Yes, ki had his 1 in 10 good game, nothing to be upset about, whennthe chips were down he and a few others were missing in action, fook em.

Ki if he was as quick to put in a challenge as he was to fukc off after relegation would have been some player.
Can't believe anybody would want him back

At least the current crop don't lack effort.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Bony on 19:08 - Nov 29 with 3226 viewsvalleyboy

Bony on 18:53 - Nov 29 by thornabyswan

Ki if he was as quick to put in a challenge as he was to fukc off after relegation would have been some player.

I totally agree on your comment about Ki and will also say as you have already said that no one can say that the current crop aren’t giving their all

I don’t understand iwhy Potter is playing players out of position, but he must be seeing something in training or what the opposition can do

But there Porter hasn’t many option to say the least in what players to play

Look back about the comments made on here about the goalkeepers and which one should be playing

Take the last two games and you can see why he is changing who should be playing in goal
Bony on 19:19 - Nov 29 with 3194 viewsicecoldjack

Bony on 19:08 - Nov 29 by valleyboy

I totally agree on your comment about Ki and will also say as you have already said that no one can say that the current crop aren’t giving their all

I don’t understand iwhy Potter is playing players out of position, but he must be seeing something in training or what the opposition can do

Look back about the comments made on here about the goalkeepers and which one should be playing

Take the last two games and you can see why he is changing who should be playing in goal

One example of our current situation with our keepers.

I think potter has created doubt by dropping a keeper that was bang on form and who's confidence was high.

Mulder was looking great, he gets dropped for no reason for a couple of games, and when he returns his mojo has been stopped dead .

That was one area potter didn't need to tinker with, he did and now we have 2 unsure goal keepers instead of just 1 .
[Post edited 29 Nov 2018 19:23]
Bony on 20:26 - Nov 29 with 3035 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Bony on 19:08 - Nov 29 by valleyboy

He got away with it in the Swedish lower leagues, he still hasn't realised that the Championship is a completely different kettle of fish.
He is in that respect a slow learner, or very stubborn.
Bony on 20:28 - Nov 29 with 3022 viewsLoyal

Bony on 20:26 - Nov 29 by A_Fans_Dad

He got away with it in the Swedish lower leagues, he still hasn't realised that the Championship is a completely different kettle of fish.

Your judging potter on results and it's too early, it's the performances that will keep us in this league and the confidence instilled by potters intelligent approach to development.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony on 21:02 - Nov 29 with 2943 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Bony on 20:28 - Nov 29 by Loyal

Your judging potter on results and it's too early, it's the performances that will keep us in this league and the confidence instilled by potters intelligent approach to development.

No I am not judging him on results.
I am judging him on :-
Playing players out of position.
Dropping players that are playing well.
Continually changing the starting team.
Odd substitutions.

The last Manager that did all those things wrecked the Confidence of the whole team and was slated and hated by everyone, his name was Bob Bradley.
Remember him?
Of course he was also totally tactically clueless as well, but what worked in Sweden is not likely to work in the rough, tough 40+ games a year Championship where seasoned players are required.
Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 21:07 - Nov 29 with 2921 viewsbluey_the_blue

That's exactly the kind of thing Ole did with Molde which failed with us.

Rotate regularly -> players fresher at end of season. Problem than is the side lacks rythym.
Bony on 21:10 - Nov 29 with 2908 viewsWarwickHunt

Bony on 21:07 - Nov 29 by bluey_the_blue

That's exactly the kind of thing Ole did with Molde which failed with us.

Rotate regularly -> players fresher at end of season. Problem than is the side lacks rythym.

This Rythym fella must be a bit useful...
Bony on 21:11 - Nov 29 with 2907 viewsjack247

Bony on 21:02 - Nov 29 by A_Fans_Dad

No I am not judging him on results.
I am judging him on :-
Playing players out of position.
Dropping players that are playing well.
Continually changing the starting team.
Odd substitutions.

The last Manager that did all those things wrecked the Confidence of the whole team and was slated and hated by everyone, his name was Bob Bradley.
Remember him?
Of course he was also totally tactically clueless as well, but what worked in Sweden is not likely to work in the rough, tough 40+ games a year Championship where seasoned players are required.

That’s a hell of a leap.

A few have questioned some of Potters decisions, especially lately, but let’s have a bit of realism. He’s working with an inexperienced squad, reinventing a style of play and clearly doesn’t have all the pieces of the jigsaw to play with.

There have been some bad results and a lot of individual errors (yes, some caused by using players out of position), but on the whole he’s done a great job with the squad he’s got. Comparing him to Bradley is disingenuous at best.
Bony on 23:53 - Nov 29 with 2713 viewsSTID2017

Bony has played less than the equivalent of 90 mins and you can judge him on that ?
On his first spell with us it took him about 10 games to get up to speed and then the result was devastating - expect the same this time after a long lay off.
As for Ki, did nothing special for Newcastle on Monday

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Bony on 00:51 - Nov 30 with 2667 viewsmajorraglan

If he looks finished who will want to sign him, especially when he’s allegedly on north of a £100k per week, unless his contract is paid up I reckon he’s here until next May.
Bony on 09:00 - Nov 30 with 2521 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Bony on 21:10 - Nov 29 by WarwickHunt

This Rythym fella must be a bit useful...

heard he's a dancer

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Bony on 11:30 - Nov 30 with 2387 viewsAlfieMooresSon

True, I think this challenge is going to prove far harder than he expected !!!
Bony on 14:51 - Nov 30 with 2222 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bony on 18:53 - Nov 29 by thornabyswan

Don't lack effort?

Did you not see Fer deciding not to try and compete for the header on Wednesday and letting them score?

If you'd like a home grown example, did you not see Roberts just fling his arm out and let them score instead of trying to actually compete and prevent the free header?

We have plenty of players who lack effort. Maybe not as much as Ki but our squad is still very lazy and we have a manager who seems to allow it to continue.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Bony on 23:01 - Nov 30 with 2037 viewsbazzool

F@#k ki
Bony on 06:51 - Dec 1 with 1893 viewsLoyal

Bony on 14:51 - Nov 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Don't lack effort?

Did you not see Fer deciding not to try and compete for the header on Wednesday and letting them score?

If you'd like a home grown example, did you not see Roberts just fling his arm out and let them score instead of trying to actually compete and prevent the free header?

We have plenty of players who lack effort. Maybe not as much as Ki but our squad is still very lazy and we have a manager who seems to allow it to continue.

Time and patience is required.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bony on 08:11 - Dec 1 with 1841 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bony on 23:53 - Nov 29 by STID2017

Bony has played less than the equivalent of 90 mins and you can judge him on that ?
On his first spell with us it took him about 10 games to get up to speed and then the result was devastating - expect the same this time after a long lay off.
As for Ki, did nothing special for Newcastle on Monday

I think the only way Bony is going to get up to match pace and fitness is to start every game from now on.

Might be harsh on Ollie but he's guaranteed to come on when Wilf tires. Besides he looks knackered.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bony on 08:51 - Dec 1 with 1796 views34dfgdf54

Bony on 08:11 - Dec 1 by Brynmill_Jack

I think the only way Bony is going to get up to match pace and fitness is to start every game from now on.

Might be harsh on Ollie but he's guaranteed to come on when Wilf tires. Besides he looks knackered.

I wouldn’t risk upsetting Oli at this stage. Bony will be gone in the summer regardless and we don’t want to be left with our only senior striker feeling let down. He’ll want out.
Bony on 09:06 - Dec 1 with 1780 viewsbuilthjack

Bony will notch the winner today. 2-3.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bony on 09:33 - Dec 1 with 1744 viewsangryjack

Bony on 09:06 - Dec 1 by builthjack

As I have said on here time and time again bony is sh#t and always have been
Bony on 09:51 - Dec 1 with 1718 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Bony on 09:33 - Dec 1 by angryjack

As I have said on here time and time again bony is sh#t and always have been

Boy I would love for the club to have a player as shit as Bony was, who scored 26 goals in 54 games in the Premiership League.
Bony on 09:58 - Dec 1 with 1705 viewsEU5Makaveli

Both wanted to leave so we’re better off without them
Bony on 16:27 - Dec 1 with 1481 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bony on 09:06 - Dec 1 by builthjack

Sadly not

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024