Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday protest 00:26 - Feb 3 with 20125 viewsJackUlation

planned for next Saturday who is up for it, It needs to happen. from Castle Gardens to the Lib.

Saturday protest on 21:02 - Feb 7 with 1389 viewsLoyal

Saturday protest on 20:16 - Feb 5 by andrew

Pissing down and strong winds and walking for 45 minutes to the ground, not for me but hats off to everyone that does it.

While these guys are not in the city I can’t see there being anything big enough to cause them to feel unsettled unfortunately.

Immediacy isn't the answer as it wasn't in 2001.
I know we live in a society of fck tomorrow I want it now but this will start numerous other things. Patience and slowly, slowly ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Saturday protest on 21:04 - Feb 7 with 1377 viewsLoyal

Saturday protest on 12:53 - Feb 7 by Wingstandwood

It's all down to vested interests, emotional ties. close personal association/contact, past present loyalties. The likes of Toshack, Martinez etc.

Baffles me?... i.e. in today's Lawrence Bailey SWEP column titled "No Failure For Huw In Leaving Tough Business".

He's sticking up for Jenkins seemingly oblivious about the take-over betrayal and realisation that (Jenkins himself) has disgracefully wasted tens of millions of Pounds on sh1te players. I do ponder if Mr Bailey has been recipient of some rather nice hospitality at the Liberty Stadium himself?

Man's a cnt. Fcking fool.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Saturday protest on 21:12 - Feb 7 with 1343 viewsSwanseaman

anyone who can't make it to castle gardens, you could meet at the junction from Pentrehafod, around 12:50 and join from there for the last half mile.

[Post edited 9 Feb 2019 22:26]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024