Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday protest 00:26 - Feb 3 with 20126 viewsJackUlation

planned for next Saturday who is up for it, It needs to happen. from Castle Gardens to the Lib.

Saturday protest on 12:50 - Feb 6 with 3055 views1983

Sorry but too little too late

Murph75 tried to get something going about 24-18 months ago and was just ridiculed for it.

Saturday protest on 13:20 - Feb 6 with 2959 viewsSwanseaman

Big difference to 24 months ago.

The Jan transfer window has caused the majority fans to feel the need for action.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Saturday protest on 13:24 - Feb 6 with 2943 views1983

Saturday protest on 13:20 - Feb 6 by Swanseaman

Big difference to 24 months ago.

The Jan transfer window has caused the majority fans to feel the need for action.

Even Stevie Wonder could see what was going to happen

Saturday protest on 13:25 - Feb 6 with 2934 viewsTaliesin

What time is it intended to leave Castle Gardens? I won't be in Swansea by 12 but possibly by 13:30 and I don't want to go to CG if everyones fkd off by then.

Please don't refer me to Facebook, I'm not on it as I have real friends!
Saturday protest on 13:37 - Feb 6 with 2897 viewsSwanseaman

Saturday protest on 13:24 - Feb 6 by 1983

Even Stevie Wonder could see what was going to happen

Right now, outside of Swansea, people have no idea what has been going on here. In America, they have no idea what has been going on. Sky, BBC, ITV, they all only have a limited amount of knowledge. To them there hasn't been much wrong with Swansea City FC. Even today, Martinez has joined in with his support of Jenkins.

This is the first major chance that we have to get our message out, through the media and for those people who have no idea, to sit up and actually take notice.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Saturday protest on 14:01 - Feb 6 with 2844 viewsSwanseaman

Saturday protest on 13:25 - Feb 6 by Taliesin

What time is it intended to leave Castle Gardens? I won't be in Swansea by 12 but possibly by 13:30 and I don't want to go to CG if everyones fkd off by then.

Please don't refer me to Facebook, I'm not on it as I have real friends!

The march is leaving CG at at 12.30

Saturday protest on 14:41 - Feb 6 with 2780 viewsSwanseaman

walesonline story on the protest march: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-fans-pla

Saturday protest on 15:03 - Feb 6 with 2732 viewsunion_jack

Saturday protest on 14:41 - Feb 6 by Swanseaman

walesonline story on the protest march: https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-fans-pla

Rumours of going into administration??? What rumours are these?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

Saturday protest on 15:08 - Feb 6 with 2728 viewsandypitt56

Saturday protest on 15:03 - Feb 6 by union_jack

no idea, not seen anything on twitter about this either.
Saturday protest on 16:29 - Feb 6 with 2600 viewsLoyal

Saturday protest on 15:03 - Feb 6 by union_jack

Excellent.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Saturday protest on 18:13 - Feb 6 with 2494 viewsOldjack

Saturday protest on 12:50 - Feb 6 by 1983

Sorry but too little too late

Murph75 tried to get something going about 24-18 months ago and was just ridiculed for it.

no ,it's never to late ,things have moved on since then and it's for the worse as many had predicted i'm afraid

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Saturday protest on 18:24 - Feb 6 with 2479 viewsTNT

Opportunity is nowhere

Opportunity is now here

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Saturday protest on 20:23 - Feb 6 with 2335 viewsLoyal

Saturday protest on 12:21 - Feb 5 by towns

protest Saturday could cause a bit of trouble with police and millwall fans.

maybe protest for the fa cup game and just stay outside stadium until it finishes.

the press would have more to say if its empty and 20k outside during the game.

just a thought

Millwall haven't turned up here for a few years, they've had a few embarrassing moments in Swansea including one on their own patch. Mythical Millwall.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Saturday protest on 10:47 - Feb 7 with 2083 viewsSwanseaman

Made the front page on the EP

Saturday protest on 11:56 - Feb 7 with 2000 viewsBlasterJack

Anyone fancy joining me in a dirty protest under the East Stand around 3:45?

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Saturday protest on 12:03 - Feb 7 with 1978 viewsWarwickHunt

Saturday protest on 13:37 - Feb 6 by Swanseaman

Right now, outside of Swansea, people have no idea what has been going on here. In America, they have no idea what has been going on. Sky, BBC, ITV, they all only have a limited amount of knowledge. To them there hasn't been much wrong with Swansea City FC. Even today, Martinez has joined in with his support of Jenkins.

This is the first major chance that we have to get our message out, through the media and for those people who have no idea, to sit up and actually take notice.

Martinez and Jenkins - what a pair of massive egomaniacal, two-faced, money-grabbing, opportunist cûnts.

Birds of a feather etc.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 12:05]
Saturday protest on 12:53 - Feb 7 with 1914 viewsWingstandwood

Saturday protest on 12:03 - Feb 7 by WarwickHunt

Martinez and Jenkins - what a pair of massive egomaniacal, two-faced, money-grabbing, opportunist cûnts.

Birds of a feather etc.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 12:05]

It's all down to vested interests, emotional ties. close personal association/contact, past present loyalties. The likes of Toshack, Martinez etc.

Baffles me?... i.e. in today's Lawrence Bailey SWEP column titled "No Failure For Huw In Leaving Tough Business".

He's sticking up for Jenkins seemingly oblivious about the take-over betrayal and realisation that (Jenkins himself) has disgracefully wasted tens of millions of Pounds on sh1te players. I do ponder if Mr Bailey has been recipient of some rather nice hospitality at the Liberty Stadium himself?

Argus!

Saturday protest on 13:03 - Feb 7 with 1885 viewsraynor94

Saturday protest on 12:53 - Feb 7 by Wingstandwood

It's all down to vested interests, emotional ties. close personal association/contact, past present loyalties. The likes of Toshack, Martinez etc.

Baffles me?... i.e. in today's Lawrence Bailey SWEP column titled "No Failure For Huw In Leaving Tough Business".

He's sticking up for Jenkins seemingly oblivious about the take-over betrayal and realisation that (Jenkins himself) has disgracefully wasted tens of millions of Pounds on sh1te players. I do ponder if Mr Bailey has been recipient of some rather nice hospitality at the Liberty Stadium himself?

Amazed, Bailey even has the gall to show his face, or publicly comment on anything

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Saturday protest on 13:16 - Feb 7 with 1857 viewsWingstandwood

Saturday protest on 13:03 - Feb 7 by raynor94

Amazed, Bailey even has the gall to show his face, or publicly comment on anything

It'll be self proclaimed Chelsea supporter Peter Hain next because he did rather like a visit to the Liberty Stadiums far more 'executive' and luxurious area(s).

Argus!

Saturday protest on 13:16 - Feb 7 with 1857 viewsswan65split

What Laurence Bailey? enough said!
Saturday protest on 13:29 - Feb 7 with 1820 viewsBillyChong

Huw employed a few ex-SWEP staff in the media team around the time of the takeover didn’t he. That’s why it’s no surprise to see their media buddies writing stuff like that.
Saturday protest on 15:57 - Feb 7 with 1704 viewsJackUlation

Saturday protest on 09:41 - Feb 3 by jack247

Hes a wind up merchant who seems to be getting a kick ck out of it. Ignore him

Jack247, whats your thought now, still a wind up ????
Saturday protest on 20:51 - Feb 7 with 1571 viewsbuilthjack

Sounds like about 500 will be on the protest. Impressive.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Saturday protest on 20:57 - Feb 7 with 1547 viewsLoyal

Saturday protest on 13:26 - Feb 5 by controversial_jack

We need permission to protest and march? Sieg Heil!

Well, without thinking you actually made sense. Would it be ok for the far right to assemble and march without notifying the police, and then when it all goes wrong people say, why didn't the police do anything ?
Think mun.

Saturday protest on 21:00 - Feb 7 with 1534 viewslonglostjack

Saturday protest on 20:51 - Feb 7 by builthjack

Sounds like about 500 will be on the protest. Impressive.

Would love to make it 501 !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024