Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Accounts 14:57 - Apr 3 with 10712 viewsandypitt56

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-confirm-latest-accounts-1

finally been published
Swans Accounts on 23:47 - Apr 5 with 1653 viewsNeathJack

Swans Accounts on 23:40 - Apr 5 by valleyboy

If you think that only Bony and A Ayew had relegation clauses in their contracts,
. Then you are another that lives in cloud cuckoo land

Swans Accounts on 00:03 - Apr 6 with 1632 viewsDarran

Swans Accounts on 23:47 - Apr 5 by NeathJack

He’s had two pints mind.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans Accounts on 00:34 - Apr 6 with 1611 viewsthornabyswan

Swans Accounts on 21:39 - Apr 5 by valleyboy

Yes exactly

And if you believe what icwales said today, that income fell by £70 million and not what Pearlman said that it fell by £60 million after relegation from the Premier League

It’s inevitable that a massive shake up will happen. As no business can survive that amount of loss in revenue without drastic cutbacks

Does that include your new team as well when they drop

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Swans Accounts on 00:46 - Apr 6 with 1596 viewsvalleyboy

Swans Accounts on 00:34 - Apr 6 by thornabyswan

Does that include your new team as well when they drop

No, in that no Cardiff players are on big money

I doubt that any of the current Squad other than the fringe players will leave Cardiff at the end of the season

And yes Cardiff have already said that Gunarerrsson will be leaving irrespective in whether Cardiff are relegated or not

The other big difference is that they have an owner that hasn’t dumped the brown stuff all over the Cardiff supporters like what’s happened in Swansea
Swans Accounts on 01:16 - Apr 6 with 1587 viewsGroo

Swans Accounts on 00:46 - Apr 6 by valleyboy

No, in that no Cardiff players are on big money

I doubt that any of the current Squad other than the fringe players will leave Cardiff at the end of the season

And yes Cardiff have already said that Gunarerrsson will be leaving irrespective in whether Cardiff are relegated or not

The other big difference is that they have an owner that hasn’t dumped the brown stuff all over the Cardiff supporters like what’s happened in Swansea

That is because it’s your first year.

If you ever get to stay longer than one year, longer than two years, you’ll find that contracts get bigger and clauses will be dropped in order to sign players in a desperate attempt at staying there.

The fact we stayed there 7 years amplified the issue and the management not strong enough to resist the temptation.

In a way your lucky that you can’t manage to stay up.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 1:20]

Groo does what Groo does best

Swans Accounts on 01:33 - Apr 6 with 1570 viewsNeathJack

Swans Accounts on 01:16 - Apr 6 by Groo

If you ever get to stay longer than one year, longer than two years, you’ll find that contracts get bigger and clauses will be dropped in order to sign players in a desperate attempt at staying there.

The fact we stayed there 7 years amplified the issue and the management not strong enough to resist the temptation.

Again.
Swans Accounts on 09:04 - Apr 6 with 1480 viewsvetchonian

Swans Accounts on 21:39 - Apr 5 by valleyboy

Yes exactly

And if you believe what icwales said today, that income fell by £70 million and not what Pearlman said that it fell by £60 million after relegation from the Premier League

It’s inevitable that a massive shake up will happen. As no business can survive that amount of loss in revenue without drastic cutbacks

So I am interested in your agenda. We all know relegation has cost dear in terms of income.....be it 60m as announced by the club or 70m as alleged by that well informed Cardiff centric rag WOL.
From the headline figures announced it is glaringly obvious the club cannot continue with it's present cost base which as a result of now taking over the stadium. Would have increased further.

Unfortunately this has resulted Iin a redundancy programme and looking at it's timing has been decided as the likelihood of promotion has gone allows a 90 consultation to take place y the end of this season and the club's financial year.
I doubt if the results we see in 12 months time will be as pretty.
Debt will depend on the borrowings we made during the year to facilitate cash flow and given we made a loss last year it is possible not enough cash as generated to repay debts maybe.

So we know we are not in a great place financially..we know why we are due to the mismanagement by our previous club loving ownership. The Yanks mayor may not be siphoning funds away but given the state of play I am not sure what it is there is to.take.
So yes Valleyboy most sensible fans have a realistic view of where we are..it's not good and about to get worse but what is your.purpose in all these statements you keep.makoing what this fan base needs is cohesion dot brace ourselves for what is to.come.
This is a worse situation than the Petty situation then we were rock bottom and the sums of money involved such that the situation was resolved by a local consortium who were able to raise the funds to "rescue" the club....and there is no need to be g up the history around the CVA and " the treatment of creditors " it's past.
Do us a favour get.off here agent Wales and stop doing the Yanks dirty work or is it the sellouts in trying to disenfranchise and split our fan base...where will you glory hunters go.next.season with no PL team in Wales.....at least we managed 7 years.unl8oe Cardiffola

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swans Accounts on 12:56 - Apr 6 with 1418 viewsvalleyboy

Swans Accounts on 01:16 - Apr 6 by Groo

Would you not say that it’s also a responsibility of any club that they are not so reckless as to put the future of your club at stake as what’s happened to Swansea City

The fact that Swansea stayed in the Premier League for 7 years is immaterial, if the long term future of the club is at stake

I would think that even you would understand, that a small club like Swansea. Where never going to stay in the Premier League for ever and there would be a time that it was inevitable that relegation would happen

Taking a huge gamble in bring back Bony on £90k per week. And Ayew who said that he wasn’t infested in going back to Swansea a few weeks before he was signed on £80k per week, with no relegation clauses in their contracts. Was reckless beyond belief

And it was not only Bony and Ayew that didn’t have relegation clauses in their Contracts as another posted suggested

I could name at least another four that didnt

And as for my previous posting

I was just answering the question I was ask
Login to get fewer ads

Swans Accounts on 13:04 - Apr 6 with 1416 viewsNeathJack

Swans Accounts on 12:56 - Apr 6 by valleyboy

Would you not say that it’s also a responsibility of any club that they are not so reckless as to put the future of your club at stake as what’s happened to Swansea City

The fact that Swansea stayed in the Premier League for 7 years is immaterial, if the long term future of the club is at stake

I would think that even you would understand, that a small club like Swansea. Where never going to stay in the Premier League for ever and there would be a time that it was inevitable that relegation would happen

Taking a huge gamble in bring back Bony on £90k per week. And Ayew who said that he wasn’t infested in going back to Swansea a few weeks before he was signed on £80k per week, with no relegation clauses in their contracts. Was reckless beyond belief

And it was not only Bony and Ayew that didn’t have relegation clauses in their Contracts as another posted suggested

If Ayew had been infested, you'd have thought the medical would have picked it up.
Swans Accounts on 14:29 - Apr 6 with 1383 viewsGroo

Why you more or less repeating what I was saying?

We know the bad buys and recklessness, why do you think everyone holds HJ in the regard we do,many of us could not believe the resigning of Bony and Ayew, I mentioned clauses being dropped, all this comment by you is doing is detailing what I said.

I think we all agree it should not have happened, most people talk about mis-management from the post Laudrup period.

Look at other clubs, Bolton is a prime example. When we were on the rise Bolton was talked of as a model club. The board should have monitored their fall to make sure we did not follow, its obvoius they didn't.

The longer a team stays up, the higher the wages gets, it creeps year by year.

Our first year up we hardly spent anything and managed to stay up, this was followed with a number of successful years with top half finishes, agents expect higher salaries and no clauses for such teams. The board should have stuck firm to the original principles. they didn't.

Cardiff will also come down, if they stay up this year which they may, they would probably be next years Huddersfield unless they spend big, spending big is the route to future distress as we are seeing.

Groo does what Groo does best

Swans Accounts on 14:38 - Apr 6 with 1374 viewsunion_jack

You mention bringing back Bony as a gamble.

A gamble infers that there is a chance some good could come from it. Everyone, barring those at the helm knew it was never going to work!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swans Accounts on 17:16 - Apr 6 with 1316 viewsjasper_T

Swans Accounts on 14:38 - Apr 6 by union_jack

You mention bringing back Bony as a gamble.

A gamble infers that there is a chance some good could come from it. Everyone, barring those at the helm knew it was never going to work!

That's a bit kind to a good few on here tbh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024