Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
oi fitness clique 20:20 - Apr 7 with 2542 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

How are we all doing?

Today :

14,000 steps (good)

bacon butties (bad)

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

oi fitness clique on 20:30 - Apr 28 with 220 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

oi fitness clique on 20:07 - Apr 28 by spudgun

First day in 24 yesterday where I haven`t managed over 10000 steps. Wracked with the sort of guilt that only an errant Catholic would understand...

Didn't do much over Easter as I was at my Dad's. 14,000 today, nice crisp cold morning first thing. Hoping for the same tomorrow.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

oi fitness clique on 20:37 - Apr 28 with 213 viewsspell_chekker

oi fitness clique on 20:30 - Apr 28 by basilrobbiereborn

Didn't do much over Easter as I was at my Dad's. 14,000 today, nice crisp cold morning first thing. Hoping for the same tomorrow.

Spud: I understand all too well. It's a hobby, or even more a part of life. An obligation to improve or prolong that which is good.

Robbie is the same, after a certain age there are health imperatives.

Same here, I'll be at the gym tomorrow.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

oi fitness clique on 20:44 - Apr 28 with 209 viewsspudgun

oi fitness clique on 20:37 - Apr 28 by spell_chekker

Spud: I understand all too well. It's a hobby, or even more a part of life. An obligation to improve or prolong that which is good.

Robbie is the same, after a certain age there are health imperatives.

Same here, I'll be at the gym tomorrow.

Yep, I know spell. Because of a back injury in a car accident I haven`t done any proper gym for the best part of 12 months and I miss the structure and sense of well being it used to bring. And it isn`t improving...
oi fitness clique on 20:48 - Apr 28 with 203 viewsLala

oi fitness clique on 20:44 - Apr 28 by spudgun

Yep, I know spell. Because of a back injury in a car accident I haven`t done any proper gym for the best part of 12 months and I miss the structure and sense of well being it used to bring. And it isn`t improving...

Sorry to hear that Spud

I’m just starting to make a real effort to move more. It is a concious effort though because my day to day life is quite sedentary.

Had a stroll along the prom at cleveleys today. 7400 steps only though.
Must admit though I was quite comfortable watching catch up tv on the sofa and forced myself out.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

A on 21:11 - Apr 28 with 194 viewsspell_chekker

oi fitness clique on 20:48 - Apr 28 by Lala

Sorry to hear that Spud

I’m just starting to make a real effort to move more. It is a concious effort though because my day to day life is quite sedentary.

Had a stroll along the prom at cleveleys today. 7400 steps only though.
Must admit though I was quite comfortable watching catch up tv on the sofa and forced myself out.

Spud.

The gym I go to is modern. It has an anti-posers policy and addresses such issues as back problems.

For example: There are courses you can take, like pilates, power yoga, stretching, and others. All of which are concentrated for making your back and neck better;

I do a lot of this. It's modern.

There is a touch screen, you select the thing you want (reinforcement back / neck), you go into the private room and you have a 15 min course.

Reinforcement of your muscles will ease your problems.

As often as you want

There are also qualified personnel who will adivse you what to do.

It's not all about bar bells and weights, find the right place that will look after you and improve your life. It exists.

A last thing (from Curryman on AVFTT) that has helped me no end with muscular and joint problems is: every day half a tea
spoon of black pepper plus a full teaspoon of turmeric.

Do the research.

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024