Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield 16:51 - Apr 16 with 29354 viewsSgorioFruit

they need to win tonight boys
[Post edited 4 May 2019 19:32]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 13:29 - May 4 with 2857 viewssainthelens

Japanese bamboo torture.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:17 - May 4 with 2692 viewsSgorioFruit

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 12:49 - May 4 by SgorioFruit

the fat lady is flexing her vocal chords

BUMPED, a thousand times BUMPED

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:07 - May 4 with 2589 viewsSgorioFruit

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 18:17 - May 4 by SgorioFruit

BUMPED, a thousand times BUMPED

she's flexing

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:08 - May 4 with 2589 views1983

Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio Cheerio

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:11 - May 4 with 2566 viewssg1912

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:28 - May 4 with 2507 viewsSgorioFruit

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:07 - May 4 by SgorioFruit

she's flexing

and she sings..…………………………

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:30 - May 4 with 2479 viewsCaptain_Sham

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 04:13 - Apr 22 by Captain_Sham

Don't know why Cardiff would be especially confident of beating either Palace or Fulham tbh. They are both in decent form. Lest we forget, Palace relegated Stoke on their own patch last season.

Its just a ride.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 19:33 - May 4 with 2439 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 19:49 - May 4 with 2349 views1983

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 19:55 - May 4 with 2313 viewsJack123

Bloody hell, that jason muhammed tw*t is touchy, literally blocked me within 40 seconds of a gloating post.

libera nos a malo

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 20:05 - May 4 with 2264 viewssherpajacob

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 19:55 - May 4 by Jack123

Bloody hell, that jason muhammed tw*t is touchy, literally blocked me within 40 seconds of a gloating post.

Bloody hell, very poor show

Most of us have been blocked for years.. You're slow.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 20:18 - May 4 with 2214 viewsSgorioFruit

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 19:55 - May 4 by Jack123

Is BBC final score on iPlayer catch up? I wouldn’t mind seeing him
Again today haha

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 20:18 - May 4 with 2214 viewsJack123

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 20:05 - May 4 by sherpajacob

Bloody hell, very poor show

Most of us have been blocked for years.. You're slow.

Yeah my bad, but fck he was quick off the mark.

libera nos a malo

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 20:30 - May 4 with 2171 viewsOldjack

[Post edited 4 May 2019 20:32]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 20:53 - May 4 with 2106 viewsmarchamjack

Bump

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 20:57 - May 4 with 2093 viewsBadlands

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 20:53 - May 4 by marchamjack

Bump

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 21:31 - May 4 with 2036 viewslonglostjack

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 21:37 - May 4 with 2016 viewsNotLoyal

Cardiff City have become the only team to play in more than one Premier League season and be relegated every time (also relegated in 2013-14).

Neil Warnock has suffered his third top-flight relegation, going down with three different teams in three different decades - Notts County in 1991-92, Sheffield United in 2006-07 and Cardiff City in 2018-19.

😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 22:11 - May 4 with 1952 viewssherpajacob

For some reason my Cardiff city friends on Facebook didn't seem particularly proud of achieving their highest league finish for 58 years when I offered my congratulations.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 22:18 - May 4 with 1923 viewsTNT

As Basil Fawlty would say, 'Oh, joy!'

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 22:31 - May 4 with 1896 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 22:11 - May 4 by sherpajacob

For some reason my Cardiff city friends on Facebook didn't seem particularly proud of achieving their highest league finish for 58 years when I offered my congratulations.

Two places higher than their last PL excursion with 1 point more.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 22:38 - May 4 with 1879 viewsJack123

It's the best news for a long time, the scum are going down, checking wales on line now, and guess what no stories about it, if it was us, be up straight away, more reasons to boycott this sham of a shi&hole newspaper.

libera nos a malo

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 01:56 - May 5 with 1792 viewswobbly

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 22:11 - May 4 by sherpajacob

Not just that.

Cardiff City have become the only team to play in more than one Premier League season and be relegated every time. Record breaking.

EDIT - just saw NonLoyal posted the same stat! Anyway, it’s so good it’s worth posting twice!
[Post edited 5 May 2019 1:57]
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 08:28 - May 5 with 1639 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 21:37 - May 4 by NotLoyal

Cardiff City have become the only team to play in more than one Premier League season and be relegated every time (also relegated in 2013-14).

Neil Warnock has suffered his third top-flight relegation, going down with three different teams in three different decades - Notts County in 1991-92, Sheffield United in 2006-07 and Cardiff City in 2018-19.

😂

Thank you, Motty.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield on 08:29 - May 5 with 1637 viewsWarwickHunt

Baby steps, Scummers. Baby steps.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024