Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread featuring Mike Oldfield 16:51 - Apr 16 with 29353 viewsSgorioFruit

they need to win tonight boys
[Post edited 4 May 2019 19:32]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 13:27 - Apr 24 with 3042 viewssherpajacob

Both Brighton and Southampton seem to have failed to learn from our mistakes.

They both achieved and then maintained their premier league positions by being Swanselona lite. Playing attractive possession based football.

They've both seemed to have now abandoned that philosophy,,and lo and behold they are both now struggling.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:04 - Apr 27 with 2767 viewsSgorioFruit

1-1 Brighton

I will raise my glass tonight if this carries on

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:04 - Apr 27 with 2763 viewspencoedjack

Get in
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:10 - Apr 27 with 2724 viewssainthelens

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:04 - Apr 27 by pencoedjack

Get in

They must be coming for us now buddy
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:11 - Apr 27 with 2708 viewsDJack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:10 - Apr 27 by sainthelens

They must be coming for us now buddy

Shame ...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:47 - Apr 27 with 2596 viewssherpajacob

As big as Newcastle? Bigger than Barcelona?

Cardiff's last successful* top flight season was 1960/61.

It was that long ago, Spurs were champions.

* successful= not being relegated

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:56 - Apr 27 with 2571 viewsTNT

As LonglostJack posted, I'd like to congratulate The Scum on their highest ever Premier League position... both ending in relegation at the first attempt. There'll be some disappointed people on here.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:58 - Apr 27 with 2565 viewsmonmouth

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:47 - Apr 27 by sherpajacob

As big as Newcastle? Bigger than Barcelona?

Cardiff's last successful* top flight season was 1960/61.

It was that long ago, Spurs were champions.

* successful= not being relegated

First double winners in fact.

“One day my son, we’ll stay up or win something in colour”

Tan will have learnt from last time. He’ll cash out now and they’ll be in our claret soon enough. Especially if they are made to find the 15m they owe.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:40 - Apr 27 with 2500 viewssherpajacob

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:58 - Apr 27 by monmouth

Tan will have learnt from last time. He’ll cash out now and they’ll be in our claret soon enough. Especially if they are made to find the 15m they owe.

Preston pipped spurs to the first double by a few years.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:43 - Apr 27 with 2487 viewssherpajacob

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:56 - Apr 27 by TNT

As LonglostJack posted, I'd like to congratulate The Scum on their highest ever Premier League position... both ending in relegation at the first attempt. There'll be some disappointed people on here.

Fulham can still catch them.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:16 - Apr 27 with 2441 viewsmonmouth

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:40 - Apr 27 by sherpajacob

Preston pipped spurs to the first double by a few years.

Indeed. I bow to your qultier anorak.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:37 - Apr 27 with 2395 viewssainthelens

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:43 - Apr 27 by sherpajacob

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:43 - Apr 27 with 2387 viewsSgorioFruit

Carlsberg export

that is my tipple for tonight while I have a quiet chortle to myself over Caerdydd being relegated

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 21:49 - Apr 27 with 2380 viewsDr_Winston

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 20:43 - Apr 27 by sherpajacob

They are improving mind. 20th last time, 18th (at best) this time.

If they ever get promoted again they might even manage to stay up for more than one season if they keep progressing like that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 22:05 - Apr 27 with 2359 viewsSTID2017

Shame that after the trouble at Bristol I guess the game at Lego Stadium will be a bubble game ?
Sod travelling six hours to see a game 40 minutes away

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 14:10 - May 3 with 2193 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see Colin is moaning that the FA is unfair after he is fined £20,000 for his last insulting outburts. You think as a 70 year old he might have learnt to keep his mouth shut byour now.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 00:57 - May 4 with 2040 viewsBluebird

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 19:58 - Apr 27 by monmouth

Keep living in hope 😂. I remember you lot saying we will be going under when tan leaves us in the s hit whilst your club is run by one of your own 😄
It’s your club you need to be concerned about it’s in a mess off the field
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 07:05 - May 4 with 1999 viewsChief

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 00:57 - May 4 by Bluebird

Keep living in hope 😂. I remember you lot saying we will be going under when tan leaves us in the s hit whilst your club is run by one of your own 😄
It’s your club you need to be concerned about it’s in a mess off the field

But we're not in debt to anyone, whereas you lot are and after tomorrow, we'll be in the same division, us having had a year to aclimitise to it and you having lost some key players. Which clubs in more of a mess?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 07:12 - May 4 with 1997 viewsChief

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 07:05 - May 4 by Chief

But we're not in debt to anyone, whereas you lot are and after tomorrow, we'll be in the same division, us having had a year to aclimitise to it and you having lost some key players. Which clubs in more of a mess?

Saying that our knobhead owners are probably going to leave us high and dry again this summer expecting Potter to work wonders.

I wish Cardiff could be relegated 2 divisions so we don't have to play them. In reality there's not many players there that'll get picked up by others I doubt. There's a chance they'll only lose Gunnarsson, Camarasa, Arter, someone might take a punt on Reid or Murphy on loan or something with them being expensive flops.

Their horrible lump ball tactics is our kryptonite so Dreading those games next season.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 07:18 - May 4 with 1992 views34dfgdf54

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 07:12 - May 4 by Chief

Saying that our knobhead owners are probably going to leave us high and dry again this summer expecting Potter to work wonders.

I wish Cardiff could be relegated 2 divisions so we don't have to play them. In reality there's not many players there that'll get picked up by others I doubt. There's a chance they'll only lose Gunnarsson, Camarasa, Arter, someone might take a punt on Reid or Murphy on loan or something with them being expensive flops.

Their horrible lump ball tactics is our kryptonite so Dreading those games next season.

If we played them as things stand, both squads the same, I think they would absolutely hammer us. We wouldn’t be able to deal with any of the set pieces/throw ins they would be piling into our box.

I reckon they’ll lose all the players you noted though, plus Morrison and I don’t think Warnock will stick around either. They are going to find it hard imo.

On the flip side though, we aren’t going to strengthen and will lose players again as we continue to try and fix the mess off the field Jenkins left us. It’s going to be a big slog for us also.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 08:57 - May 4 with 1923 viewsjack247

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 07:18 - May 4 by 34dfgdf54

If we played them as things stand, both squads the same, I think they would absolutely hammer us. We wouldn’t be able to deal with any of the set pieces/throw ins they would be piling into our box.

I reckon they’ll lose all the players you noted though, plus Morrison and I don’t think Warnock will stick around either. They are going to find it hard imo.

On the flip side though, we aren’t going to strengthen and will lose players again as we continue to try and fix the mess off the field Jenkins left us. It’s going to be a big slog for us also.

Yep. If we played them now, I reckon we’d have 70% possession, but would struggle to break them down and they’d get a couple from free kicks or corners.
The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 09:12 - May 4 with 1901 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 07:05 - May 4 by Chief

Are you saying Swansea City is not in debt to anyone at this moment? That's hard to believe.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 10:36 - May 4 with 1850 viewsChief

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 09:12 - May 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Are you saying Swansea City is not in debt to anyone at this moment? That's hard to believe.

Short term loans from the yanks that have replaced the ones Morgan used to provide? Is this what you're referring to?

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 11:37 - May 4 with 1831 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 09:12 - May 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Cardiff owe £100,000,000 to tan and £20,000,000 to others.
Swansea owe £15,000,000 to bank.

Figures from Accounts year ending 2018.

Is this what you were referring to?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The official Cardiff Relegation (party) Thread on 12:49 - May 4 with 1800 viewsSgorioFruit

the fat lady is flexing her vocal chords

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024