Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread 10:59 - Aug 29 with 54079 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 14:21]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Aug 31 with 3066 viewsirishswan546

Fantastic result today, such a joy watching the passion from all the players again today, they gave their all for the shirt.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:06 - Aug 31 with 3061 viewsbarry_island

Went ballistic on the balcony in Greece. Get in there lads!!!!!

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:07 - Aug 31 with 3017 viewsBDS

Disappointing only the one goal
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:08 - Aug 31 with 2964 viewsblackflyingswan

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:08 - Aug 31 with 2939 viewsBadlands

What game -the old man shows the way again :-)
Leeds living up to the dirty Leeds reputation.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:09 - Aug 31 with 2920 viewsHighjack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 31 by Ebo

They put in one hell of a shift 1-11 but Rodon was colossal.

Yeah but did he give his shirt to a child?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:11 - Aug 31 with 2815 viewsCaptain_Sham

Rodon should have quit twitter sooner. He has been legendary in every game since he did.

Its just a ride.

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:11 - Aug 31 with 2812 viewstheloneranger

The same feeling 38 years later, almost to the day.

[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 17:13]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:12 - Aug 31 with 2753 viewsSmellyplumz

Simply brilliant, massive test today and massive win. We can do this.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:15 - Aug 31 with 2649 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Aug 31 by Flashberryjack

Who the f*ck is Potter ?

Some useless twot Brighton picked the wrong man

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:16 - Aug 31 with 2615 viewsbluenile

That 5 minutes or so after the goal did nothing to help my blood pressure!! C'mon you Swans!!!!!! Top of the fecking league!!!!!!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:17 - Aug 31 with 2579 viewsperchrockjack

Terrble buffering stream but caught the goal.

We have to be calm about this as its still only August but

FECK IT

OWNERS----Please believe.

We desreve to be in PL .Its our place

in contrast ,cardiff a solid 2nd div club

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:18 - Aug 31 with 2563 viewsjackrabbit

Wayne Routledge is one of our longest serving and consistently reliable performers. You’d bet your house on him. Cometh the hour, cometh the man. Superb!
The Swans are going up!
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:22 - Aug 31 with 2465 viewstaffpop

I'm in Portugal, did we win?
Xxx
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:26 - Aug 31 with 2353 viewsblackflyingswan

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:27 - Aug 31 with 2314 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:22 - Aug 31 by taffpop

I'm in Portugal, did we win?
Xxx

Oh ye of little faith lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:29 - Aug 31 with 2276 viewsjacks777

Fantastic 👏
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:34 - Aug 31 with 2193 viewsfelixstowe_jack

BBC Cardiff news gave us faint praise. Swansea go top with a late deflected goal.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:34 - Aug 31 with 2184 viewsSwanjaxs

Ayew must be retained if the owners have any ambition to get us back into the promised land, interesting few days ahead...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:35 - Aug 31 with 2167 viewsmonmouth

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:34 - Aug 31 by felixstowe_jack

BBC Cardiff news gave us faint praise. Swansea go top with a late deflected goal.

Was it deflected? I thought it was perfectly placed past Byers’ leg?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:37 - Aug 31 with 2139 viewsblackflyingswan

So agree with you this team must stay together. PLEASE,
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:42 - Aug 31 with 2042 viewsswanforthemoney

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:18 - Aug 31 by jackrabbit

Wayne Routledge is one of our longest serving and consistently reliable performers. You’d bet your house on him. Cometh the hour, cometh the man. Superb!
The Swans are going up!

Fantastic result.....but before you bet your house on Routs, take a deep breath.

I stand in the North Stand

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:42 - Aug 31 with 2027 viewsperchrockjack

past a joke.
It was ,however,30 yrs ago in the Richard Shepherd era

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:44 - Aug 31 with 1999 viewsswan65split

I dont think Bielsa shook Coopers hand at the end, childish Twot.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:47 - Aug 31 with 1960 viewsairedale

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:44 - Aug 31 by swan65split

I dont think Bielsa shook Coopers hand at the end, childish Twot.

I thought he did, but the others in his team didn’t, and Cooper gave them a ‘f*ck you then’ dismissive sort of gesture.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024