Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread 10:59 - Aug 29 with 51182 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 14:21]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Aug 31 with 2832 viewsCaptain_Sham

This is unbearable. If we hold out it will be amazing.

Its just a ride.

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Aug 31 with 2832 viewsmonmouth

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:20 - Aug 31 by A_Fans_Dad

We are lacking pace on the right wing, really missing Dan

Seriously? Why keep up the pretence?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:40 - Aug 31 with 2523 viewsCroftyjack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:33 - Aug 31 by monmouth

Seriously? Why keep up the pretence?

theres not much between the teams..a good performance so far.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:41 - Aug 31 with 2483 viewstheloneranger

Ayew's totally fvcked.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:42 - Aug 31 with 2425 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:41 - Aug 31 by theloneranger

Ayew's totally fvcked.

Out of gas.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:43 - Aug 31 with 2384 viewsTheKirkyLife

That was our best chance so far. Routs has made a huge difference.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:43 - Aug 31 with 2392 viewsGlyn1

Fouls. Leeds 14, Swans 8. Usually it's the away team who do most of the fouling.

And it's raining and my pub is so full of angry Derby fans I can't get to the bar.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 16:44]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:43 - Aug 31 with 2385 viewsairedale

Anybody think that Wilmot for Ayew would be a good move?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:43 - Aug 31 with 2364 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Whats the betting that Leeds will score in the 51st minute?
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:44 - Aug 31 with 2314 viewsTheKirkyLife

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:43 - Aug 31 by airedale

Anybody think that Wilmot for Ayew would be a good move?

Maybe it's just me and my naivety but I'd throw on Garrick.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:44 - Aug 31 with 2313 viewsjedmo_jack

Players need to shoot ffs
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:45 - Aug 31 with 2298 viewsDJack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:44 - Aug 31 by TheKirkyLife

I was thinking the same.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:46 - Aug 31 with 2253 viewsMrSwerve

Ayew was blowing out of his arse. Bloody love him and he's played out of his skin.

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:46 - Aug 31 with 2211 viewsmonmouth

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:44 - Aug 31 by TheKirkyLife

I might now yes. Depends if he wants to try and stick or twist. We still look like we could concede if we don’t get on the front foot a bit more.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Aug 31 with 2189 viewsTheKirkyLife

You want long-range shooting? Byers on.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:47 - Aug 31 with 2181 viewsGlyn1

Whereas I would happily defend the point.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:48 - Aug 31 with 2111 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Woodman was very fortunate there.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:49 - Aug 31 with 2070 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:50 - Aug 31 with 2043 viewsCaptain_Sham

FuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Its just a ride.

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:50 - Aug 31 with 1995 viewsLord_Bony

Yeah. The last minute. Get in.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:50 - Aug 31 with 1967 viewstheloneranger

Wayneeeeee 1-0

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:51 - Aug 31 with 1949 viewsMrSwerve

FKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:51 - Aug 31 with 1943 viewsPozuelosSideys

hahahahaha av it

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:51 - Aug 31 with 1925 viewsTheKirkyLife

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:51 - Aug 31 with 1898 viewsjackjackjackjack

Oh yes yes

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024