Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread 10:59 - Aug 29 with 54081 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 14:21]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Aug 31 with 2775 viewsDr_Winston

The kind of smash and grab win teams that get promoted are made of.

Fantastic.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Aug 31 with 2747 viewsMagic_Michu

I bl00dy love a good safari too!

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Aug 31 with 2685 viewsOldjack

We are top of the league ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 31 with 2673 viewsblackflyingswan

Oh My GOD miracles do happen.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 31 with 2665 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Hee Hee Leeds drop to 3rd.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 31 with 2665 viewsLuther27

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Aug 31 by phact0rri

can't believe these forums haven't been fixed.

WORDWRAP() its easy.

Sooooper sooooper Lids....my ars! Goal of the season!

Blog: Grenfell Tower

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 31 with 2642 viewsDJack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Aug 31 by Captain_Sham

Sorry

You must be gutted that your 2-0 to Leeds prediction was incorrect..

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Aug 31 with 2595 viewsswan65split

I am in love with Wyndham.....STICK IT UP YOUR SHIRT.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Aug 31 with 2584 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 31 by DJack

Im going to keep predicting we lose 2-0. An unbeaten season beckons.

Its just a ride.

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Aug 31 with 2528 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fantastic. Resilient, skilful and a late chance tucked away. We could be onto something this season. I f*cking hate Leeds as well.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Aug 31 with 2522 viewsCaptain_Sham

I was apologising for the 7 foot page width BTW.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 17:02]

Its just a ride.

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Aug 31 with 2509 viewslifelong

Well, well, well....fecking brilliant.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Aug 31 with 2507 viewsswan_si

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:54 - Aug 31 by Captain_Sham

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 16:57]

One ill, have it
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:01 - Aug 31 with 2496 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:59 - Aug 31 by DJack

Ee oop - that were fookin’ grand.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Aug 31 with 2407 viewskarnataka

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:58 - Aug 31 by Magic_Michu

I bl00dy love a good safari too!

Well, I may be in South of France but I wasn't going to miss this one. Glad I persisted when Swans TV f*cked me around when I was trying to sort the stream out and I missed the first 7 minutes but WA-Fecking HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Top of the league, look at the media darlings now, bollux to them.
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:03 - Aug 31 with 2349 viewsDJack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Aug 31 by Captain_Sham

Im going to keep predicting we lose 2-0. An unbeaten season beckons.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:03 - Aug 31 with 2312 viewsblackflyingswan

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:03 - Aug 31 with 2308 viewsSwanseaman

What a F^*&*^g result, absolutely amazing

THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!!!

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:03 - Aug 31 with 2298 viewsLeonWasGod

GET THE FECK IN BOYS!!!!!!!!

Time to believe we can do this. 4 points away to the Lids and Derby; won’t have many tougher away games on paper
The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 31 with 2270 viewsEbo

They put in one hell of a shift 1-11 but Rodon was colossal.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 31 with 2261 viewsCaptain_Sham

The winkers on BBC Radio had a reporter at Elland Road and in all the pre match build up he didn't even mention our name once.

Its just a ride.

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 31 with 2219 viewsLandore_Jack

What a win!! Absolutely amazing! The last time we beat Leeds at Elland Road was in 1949. Well done boys!

#backtojack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:04 - Aug 31 with 2221 viewslonglostjack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:02 - Aug 31 by karnataka

Well, I may be in South of France but I wasn't going to miss this one. Glad I persisted when Swans TV f*cked me around when I was trying to sort the stream out and I missed the first 7 minutes but WA-Fecking HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Top of the league, look at the media darlings now, bollux to them.

Brilliant !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Aug 31 with 2205 viewsDJack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:00 - Aug 31 by Captain_Sham

I was apologising for the 7 foot page width BTW.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 17:02]

Aye, I was going to reply to that but I saw that you'd made an edit...I didn't know what your original post was so replied to your next post.

That said a 7ft post works for me.

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 17:05 - Aug 31 with 2197 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Leeds United vs Swansea City Match Thread on 16:57 - Aug 31 by Magic_Michu

Unbelievable! Cooper is even more of a magician that Potter!

Who the f*ck is Potter ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024