Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the Newcastle game over priced? 19:07 - Dec 18 with 12864 viewsRAFC1907

Is the Newcastle game over priced?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Bottomley...

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 11:27 - Dec 21 with 1339 viewsNigeriamark

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 08:00 - Dec 21 by Dalenet

So the club have announced that we have sold less than 2000 tickets to this game after 3 days of the exclusive season ticket holder sale period. With over 2500 season ticket holders, and with no restrictions on how many tickets that each could buy, the sales figures suggest we have got this wrong. Either the marketing is wrong, the demand and excitement isn't there, or people just won't pay these prices. But 2000 sales is pretty poor and the club must be worried about that

I understand a lot of the season tickets are Kids tickets so the number who will be. buying will be less than 2500. Taking into account the weekend may be the best time to buy it doesn't seem a bad effort. Many of the Spurs attendees would have not been season ticket holders so there should be another surge when they are able to purchase. The spurs game was not at a difficult time to spend money as a Christmas / New year is, and it was the 5th round against a bigger club

So I don't expect we will sell as many as that game but if we get somewhere near it will have been a good effort
Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 11:44 - Dec 21 with 1298 viewschalky_ncfc

Good luck to Dale and I will be supporting you with my virtual scarf and rattle on the day and hopefully Newcastle will let their guards down with the shoe being on the other foot and it's Dale that's the "underdog"

UTD

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 11:36 - Dec 24 with 1153 viewsboromat

Seems tickets are selling very well. Maybe the tickets were underpriced

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 12:21 - Dec 24 with 1109 viewsDaleiLama

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 11:36 - Dec 24 by boromat

Seems tickets are selling very well. Maybe the tickets were underpriced

Cheaper to buy from the club than a tout as it turns out?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024