Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is the Newcastle game over priced? 19:07 - Dec 18 with 12867 viewsRAFC1907

Is the Newcastle game over priced?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Bottomley...

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 20:22 - Dec 20 with 1678 viewsShun

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 20:09 - Dec 20 by RAFC1907

Makes a poll.

Checks there are only 11 members online.

More votes for overpriced.

All of a sudden No votes shoot up despite only 7 members being online for 2 hours..

I know people on this board have several usernames and accounts, who knows it could even be yourself and then liking your own posts ;)

I have been told by admins on this page in the past that there are people on this board that have more than one username so sorry to burst your bubble shun, but I'm sure even you knew that having spent the last decade of your life on here

Good one.
Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 20:24 - Dec 20 with 1665 viewsAtThePeake

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 20:11 - Dec 20 by RAFC1907

Yes you have missed all the other points apart from the one you want to pick fault with... are you lot top and tailing tonight before the trip to Burton tomorrow?

Yes we are, my apologies for having mates who also support Dale. I'll go on my own if you'd rather?

Tangled up in blue.

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 20:25 - Dec 20 with 1657 viewsRAFC1907

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 20:22 - Dec 20 by Shun

Good one.

What are you're thoughts on the current regime and the pricing of fixtures? Or have you just come on to try make yourself feel better by trying to give me sh1t? I suspect the latter.

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 20:29 - Dec 20 with 1643 viewsAtThePeake

Yes you have missed all the other points apart from the one you want to pick fault with... are you lot top and tailing tonight before the trip to Burton tomorrow?

I voted yes in your poll by the way and you'll see from my posts on other threads that I disagree with the pricing. Just because I occasionally travel to away games with fellow Dale fans, some of whom frequent this forum and some who don't, doesn't mean we all have the same opinion on every decision the club makes.

Tangled up in blue.

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 20:33 - Dec 20 with 1636 viewsRAFC1907

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 20:24 - Dec 20 by AtThePeake

Yes we are, my apologies for having mates who also support Dale. I'll go on my own if you'd rather?

Another one who's come on to back his mates up...

I wouldn't mind if you just answered the original posts instead of trying to get a boost sitting behind your keyboard.

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 20:43 - Dec 20 with 1612 viewsRAFC1907

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 20:29 - Dec 20 by AtThePeake

I voted yes in your poll by the way and you'll see from my posts on other threads that I disagree with the pricing. Just because I occasionally travel to away games with fellow Dale fans, some of whom frequent this forum and some who don't, doesn't mean we all have the same opinion on every decision the club makes.

Thanks for answering.

I don't have any issues with people travelling to games together and people knowing each other on here, whats been apparent for years however is the needless chipping away that a certain group of people do towards other fans instead of them just talking about the debate.

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 20:58 - Dec 20 with 1584 viewskiwidale

Brilliant RAFC. I've often wondered what the name of the clique was I suspected it was the "in the knowers" but by golly you got it, its the "Top and Tailers".
[Post edited 20 Dec 2019 21:02]

This is not the time for bickering.

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 21:21 - Dec 20 with 1545 viewskel

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 20:58 - Dec 20 by kiwidale

Brilliant RAFC. I've often wondered what the name of the clique was I suspected it was the "in the knowers" but by golly you got it, its the "Top and Tailers".
[Post edited 20 Dec 2019 21:02]

442 asked you a question.
Login to get fewer ads

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 21:26 - Dec 20 with 1535 viewsJames1980

Just to make myself totally clear I have decided the answer is No and also yes.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 21:45 - Dec 20 with 1521 viewsShun

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 20:25 - Dec 20 by RAFC1907

What are you're thoughts on the current regime and the pricing of fixtures? Or have you just come on to try make yourself feel better by trying to give me sh1t? I suspect the latter.

I’ve had my say in the other thread. I’ll happily admit I was in the minority but that’s how message boards work. I have no need to make myself feel better by belittling you, primarily because I feel pretty good to begin with, but also because I wasn’t trying to have a go at you.

I just don’t see what your issue is with the supposed clique. ATP hasn’t come to back me up. I know who he is and he’s a good lad but I can’t have said more than about 10 words to him face to face. He’s one of very few people from here I’ve ever spoken to face to face, and I haven’t been to a match with anyone from here either. Not that any of this makes a bit of difference!
Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 21:54 - Dec 20 with 1498 viewsAtThePeake

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 21:45 - Dec 20 by Shun

I’ve had my say in the other thread. I’ll happily admit I was in the minority but that’s how message boards work. I have no need to make myself feel better by belittling you, primarily because I feel pretty good to begin with, but also because I wasn’t trying to have a go at you.

I just don’t see what your issue is with the supposed clique. ATP hasn’t come to back me up. I know who he is and he’s a good lad but I can’t have said more than about 10 words to him face to face. He’s one of very few people from here I’ve ever spoken to face to face, and I haven’t been to a match with anyone from here either. Not that any of this makes a bit of difference!

Shift up Shun, there's no room on this side of the bed.

Tangled up in blue.

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 22:11 - Dec 20 with 1459 viewsRochdale_ger

I don’t know anybody on here so I don’t take anything personally or nothing said on here that seriously. It’s the Internet after all. But if multiple other posters do know each other on here and do take offence at things that are said it makes the whole medium of an anonymous internet message board pointless.
Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 22:20 - Dec 20 with 1439 viewskiwidale

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 21:21 - Dec 20 by kel

442 asked you a question.

Merry Christmas Kel. I missed 442's question "who is in the clique" only insiders know that so obviously your'e not in it I don't even know the secret password. RAFC was wrong to call them top and tailers I suspect most of them spoon.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 0:56]

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 05:05 - Dec 21 with 1333 viewssweetcorn

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 22:20 - Dec 20 by kiwidale

Merry Christmas Kel. I missed 442's question "who is in the clique" only insiders know that so obviously your'e not in it I don't even know the secret password. RAFC was wrong to call them top and tailers I suspect most of them spoon.

How hard are you right now? Semi?

Fooking weird as fook.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 07:48 - Dec 21 with 1274 viewstony_roch975

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 22:11 - Dec 20 by Rochdale_ger

I don’t know anybody on here so I don’t take anything personally or nothing said on here that seriously. It’s the Internet after all. But if multiple other posters do know each other on here and do take offence at things that are said it makes the whole medium of an anonymous internet message board pointless.

as I'm not in that 'clique' can I be in ur gang ger?

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 07:56 - Dec 21 with 1270 viewskiwidale

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 05:05 - Dec 21 by sweetcorn

Fooking weird as fook.

Im flaccid at the moment sweetboy thanks for your interest but you are not my type, by the way do you understand the fundamentals of piss taking? Do you really believe that Bazzinga has got a Banner?
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 8:08]

Is the Newcastle game over priced? (n/t) on 07:59 - Dec 21 with 1264 viewskiwidale

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 22:20 - Dec 20 by kiwidale

[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 8:00]

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 08:00 - Dec 21 with 1259 viewsDalenet

So the club have announced that we have sold less than 2000 tickets to this game after 3 days of the exclusive season ticket holder sale period. With over 2500 season ticket holders, and with no restrictions on how many tickets that each could buy, the sales figures suggest we have got this wrong. Either the marketing is wrong, the demand and excitement isn't there, or people just won't pay these prices. But 2000 sales is pretty poor and the club must be worried about that
Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 08:01 - Dec 21 with 1257 viewskiwidale

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 22:11 - Dec 20 by Rochdale_ger

Can you explain that to sweetcorn he's not getting it.

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 08:32 - Dec 21 with 1226 viewskiwidale

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 07:48 - Dec 21 by tony_roch975

as I'm not in that 'clique' can I be in ur gang ger?

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 08:36 - Dec 21 with 1219 viewskiwidale

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 05:05 - Dec 21 by sweetcorn

Fooking weird as fook.

I would sooner nail my Nob to the floor than talk to you sweetcorn.

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 09:05 - Dec 21 with 1198 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Rather than wasting energy on bitching with each other, wouldn`t it be better if everyone got their heads together to think up some demanding questions for the fans forum and getting the current regime to justify, if possible, their recent actions and their vision for the future of our football club?
Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 09:36 - Dec 21 with 1163 viewsTVOS1907

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 08:00 - Dec 21 by Dalenet

So the club have announced that we have sold less than 2000 tickets to this game after 3 days of the exclusive season ticket holder sale period. With over 2500 season ticket holders, and with no restrictions on how many tickets that each could buy, the sales figures suggest we have got this wrong. Either the marketing is wrong, the demand and excitement isn't there, or people just won't pay these prices. But 2000 sales is pretty poor and the club must be worried about that

You may well be right and I can only speak personally and for the people I go to home games with, but today is the first time any of us have had the chance to go to the ground to get our tickets.

I imagine a lot of other fans will be in the same position.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 10:38 - Dec 21 with 1108 viewsfitzochris

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 09:36 - Dec 21 by TVOS1907

You may well be right and I can only speak personally and for the people I go to home games with, but today is the first time any of us have had the chance to go to the ground to get our tickets.

Absolutely. Same reason I’m getting my tickets today.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 10:41 - Dec 21 with 1103 viewsD_Alien

Is the Newcastle game over priced? on 09:36 - Dec 21 by TVOS1907

Indeed

tbf i've had a 'dry run', but am limbering up for a further attempt today, ST in moist hand (don't ask)

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024