Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O/T What's the best Chinese in Swansea? 18:37 - Dec 21 with 4348 viewsJacket

Where's the best place to go for a Chinese nowerdays?
O/T What's the best Chinese in Swansea? on 18:49 - Dec 21 with 4321 viewsunion_jack

Sketty Packed Meals without a doubt.

Of course, there is some doubt because I haven’t tried them all but it’s a top class takeaway.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

O/T What's the best Chinese in Swansea? on 18:56 - Dec 21 with 4307 views1462jack

Golden Phoenix Morriston, which I will be ordering once I finish my drill boots and curb chain ,oh for the love of Christmas duties
O/T What's the best Chinese in Swansea? on 19:05 - Dec 21 with 4282 viewsupvcjack

Full moon dunvant
O/T What's the best Chinese in Swansea? on 21:02 - Dec 21 with 4147 viewsBrynmill_Jack

O/T What's the best Chinese in Swansea? on 18:49 - Dec 21 by union_jack

Sketty Packed Meals without a doubt.

Of course, there is some doubt because I haven’t tried them all but it’s a top class takeaway.

Jubilee Garden is fantastic. Chris remembers everyone who’s ever been there’s orders!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

O/T What's the best Chinese in Swansea? on 21:10 - Dec 21 with 4126 viewsDr_Winston

O/T What's the best Chinese in Swansea? on 18:56 - Dec 21 by 1462jack

Golden Phoenix Morriston, which I will be ordering once I finish my drill boots and curb chain ,oh for the love of Christmas duties

Never had a better chow mein anywhere than from the Phoenix.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

O/T What's the best Chinese in Swansea? on 21:16 - Dec 21 with 4114 viewsunion_jack

O/T What's the best Chinese in Swansea? on 21:02 - Dec 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Jubilee Garden is fantastic. Chris remembers everyone who’s ever been there’s orders!

Yes Chris is a character but his food, good as it is, is not up to SPM’s standard imo.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

O/T What's the best Chinese in Swansea? on 21:25 - Dec 21 with 4091 viewsGaryjack

O/T What's the best Chinese in Swansea? on 21:16 - Dec 21 by union_jack

Yes Chris is a character but his food, good as it is, is not up to SPM’s standard imo.

I've never had a better Chinese than Sketty packed meals in over 30 years. And even then it was from a restaurant.
O/T What's the best Chinese in Swansea? on 22:00 - Dec 21 with 4028 viewsBrynmill_Jack

O/T What's the best Chinese in Swansea? on 21:16 - Dec 21 by union_jack

The curry sauce there tastes like no other imho

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

O/T What's the best Chinese in Swansea? on 10:05 - Dec 22 with 3872 views1462jack

O/T What's the best Chinese in Swansea? on 21:10 - Dec 21 by Dr_Winston

Never had a better chow mein anywhere than from the Phoenix.

I’m 100% with you on that
O/T What's the best Chinese in Swansea? on 10:12 - Dec 22 with 3865 viewsJack_Meoff

Sichuan Savour on Walter Road is absolutely banging. The lunchtime special is amazing value and there's always Chinese students in there eating amazing looking food from their traditional menu. Well worth a visit, though it's not licenced if you're looking for a sit down with a beer or two.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2019 10:15]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

O/T What's the best Chinese in Swansea? on 09:10 - Dec 23 with 3617 viewsBottleJack

Star! Bar on green dragon lane is miles ahead. Just off wind street. Yummy garden next to the wig n pen on St helens is good especially if you order off the Chinese menu
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024