Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? 07:40 - Dec 25 with 2183 viewsJaySaint

Now he is full-on woke, what do you think of him (and the fact we pay for his lifestyle)?

I think his marriage to 'megan' will end in tears either by separation or by them both disappearing to another country for good.

She is obviously a social climber and has hit the jackpot.

I think if they do not want to participate in the royal game, they should fund their own lifestyle and rid themselves of the HRH titles.....but they wont!

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 09:20 - Dec 31 with 491 viewsChesham_Saint

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 09:11 - Dec 25 by Paninaro83

I’ve believe that the way to judges the effectiveness of a royal family is the amount of BAME and LGBTs that make it up. Megan has been an excellent addition to the family and will ensure a blood line of mixed race children. Rosa Parks didn’t remain seated for nothing. Now who will be LGBT? My money is on Andrew

I think I’m going to enjoy this new comedy creation. A late contender for the ‘UI Citizen Smith Tribute Act of the Year Award, 2020’. Well done sir!

As for Harry, Legend or Leg End? Sadly I’m coming down on the side of bell-end.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 10:59 - Dec 31 with 434 viewsSadoldgit

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 09:13 - Dec 31 by Kennington

They don’t seem to be doing a very good job of trying to have a quiet life. Instead they seem to be more in the public eye than ever.

I think that their point was that they wanted to chose when and where their lives became public and when and where they remained private. As we know, the media doesn’t work like that, especially with the royals/ex-royals.
Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 11:10 - Dec 31 with 427 viewsarfurdent

he has gone the same way as Prince Andrew, younger son with no role in life. Ends up marrying a social climbing bimbo who loses out to the Royal Establishment, goes into a sulk and takes her toy prince off to be famous elsewhere.

Throw in a few paedo parties and history will repeat

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 11:15 - Dec 31 with 416 viewsSadoldgit

Although not a Royal supporter, I do have some sympathy for Harry. Being made to walk behind his mothers’s coffin as a young boy has probably scarred him for life and being the second half of the Heir and the Spare double act can’t be much fun.
Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 13:43 - Dec 31 with 389 viewsBazza

I think all the Royals are odd anachronism in the democratic modern world with their 20 properties and vast estates. Think Harry has lost his way and now wants his cake and to eat it. I certainly don't appreciate any people living a sheltered, fabulously wealthy existence lecturing the rest of us
Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 17:09 - Dec 31 with 362 viewsBerber

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 13:43 - Dec 31 by Bazza

I think all the Royals are odd anachronism in the democratic modern world with their 20 properties and vast estates. Think Harry has lost his way and now wants his cake and to eat it. I certainly don't appreciate any people living a sheltered, fabulously wealthy existence lecturing the rest of us

Most of the Royal family are odd, as well as an odd anachronism. To be honest, if I was in the position where I received millions every year from the family, in return for doing ferk all, I think I'd go for it and keep my head down without too many complaints. If Prince Edward the royal buffoon can do it, there is no reason why Prince Andrew couldn't have, and ditto for Prince Harry.

Of course Prince Charles, (who can forget the Camillagate Tapes), "I wish I could be your tampon" still thinks he is fit to be the King now that he has got his wish. He'd be better off with his head stuck up his @rse, the dork.
Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 10:47 - Jan 3 with 250 viewsRon11

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 11:15 - Dec 31 by Sadoldgit

Although not a Royal supporter, I do have some sympathy for Harry. Being made to walk behind his mothers’s coffin as a young boy has probably scarred him for life and being the second half of the Heir and the Spare double act can’t be much fun.

He aint the only young boy that's had to do that, by a long shot.And a lot of those young boys have then had an even harder life within a single parent family with all that entails.

Very sad for him yes, but he's still had a life of privelige, although I'm sure some of his now ex army pals are now wondering what happened inside his head...
Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 10:59 - Jan 3 with 244 viewsChesham_Saint

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 10:47 - Jan 3 by Ron11

He aint the only young boy that's had to do that, by a long shot.And a lot of those young boys have then had an even harder life within a single parent family with all that entails.

Very sad for him yes, but he's still had a life of privelige, although I'm sure some of his now ex army pals are now wondering what happened inside his head...

I thought that, but no other kids have had to see photos of their dead mother continually on the front pages and the never ending speculation who she may or may not have slept with, or indeed who your own father might be. It’s like some never ending torture for him whereas most people usually have the chance to move on.

That said, he does seem to have morphed into a right wally.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Login to get fewer ads

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 11:47 - Jan 3 with 224 viewsSadoldgit

Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 10:47 - Jan 3 by Ron11

That’s true Ron but how many have done it in front of the whole world and a massive crowd on the day? It is frequently replayed too. I know it goes with the territory, but I do feel for those who have to live their lives in a goldfish bowl and have their lives dictated by certain protocols.
Prince Harry - Legend or Leg end? on 13:03 - Jan 3 with 211 viewsdwayne_dibley

sunglasses are an option

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024