Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brewster 15:12 - Dec 29 with 39529 views34dfgdf54

Done deal apparently....
Brewster on 13:20 - Jan 9 with 2466 viewsAlfieMooresSon

How good is he?

I must admit I know nothing about him, but it sounds promising?
Brewster on 14:12 - Jan 9 with 2402 viewsOldjack

Brewster on 13:20 - Jan 9 by AlfieMooresSon

How good is he?

I must admit I know nothing about him, but it sounds promising?

This is his big chance to shine on the men's stage ……… can he cut it? nobody knows

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Brewster on 14:16 - Jan 9 with 2397 viewssainthelens

One guarantee is he'll be busting a gut, something a few of ours need to do.
Brewster on 14:39 - Jan 9 with 2344 viewsjasper_T

Brewster on 14:16 - Jan 9 by sainthelens

One guarantee is he'll be busting a gut, something a few of ours need to do.

How do you figure that's guaranteed?
Brewster on 14:42 - Jan 9 with 2336 viewsSwansea93

Brewster on 14:39 - Jan 9 by jasper_T

How do you figure that's guaranteed?

Surely he will want to make an impression to get into the matchday squad for Liverpool next season or push for a loan to a Premier League team?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Brewster on 15:18 - Jan 9 with 2289 viewsjasper_T

Brewster on 14:42 - Jan 9 by Swansea93

Surely he will want to make an impression to get into the matchday squad for Liverpool next season or push for a loan to a Premier League team?

You'd think that, but it's hardly a guarantee. Could end up being a big time charlie who thinks he's going to steamroll the league at half pace, or might go into hiding after one tackle from a 6'4 clogger (he's had a lot of injuries, can effect some players). No one here has seen enough of him first hand to guarantee anything about his attitude.

It's not like our own players don't have good reasons to pull their socks up.
Brewster on 15:33 - Jan 9 with 2244 viewsnantywatcher

Brewster on 15:18 - Jan 9 by jasper_T

You'd think that, but it's hardly a guarantee. Could end up being a big time charlie who thinks he's going to steamroll the league at half pace, or might go into hiding after one tackle from a 6'4 clogger (he's had a lot of injuries, can effect some players). No one here has seen enough of him first hand to guarantee anything about his attitude.

It's not like our own players don't have good reasons to pull their socks up.

" No one HERE has seen enough of him first hand to guarantee anything about his attitude."

You come out with some crackers!

Why the football club continue to make decisions without consulting Planet Swans is........
Brewster on 19:21 - Jan 9 with 2135 viewsjackrabbit

Interesting article in today’s Telegraph Sport:

With clubs risking huge sums on getting promotion to the Premier League, winning the race to borrow young top-flight talent is the astute way to go
Sam Wallace

“Liverpool, like Chelsea, run a department dedicated to finding their players the loan club that will best suit their development. In Brewster’s case there was an obvious connection with the club’s manager, his former England Under-17s coach Steve Cooper, under whom the striker was a part of the 2017 World Cup winning side. Cooper is a former Liverpool academy coach, as is his assistant Mike Marsh, who also played for the club. Just as important, they have given opportunities to young players this season, including home-grown Wales Under-21 international Ben Cabango and their previous loan, Sam Surridge, now back at Bournemouth.

It goes deeper than that, into the way that the team play. Swansea score highly on the kind of data that matters to Liverpool when they consider loaning out their best young forward. Swansea are in the Championship’s top three clubs for expected goals, the metric that measures the quality of goalscoring chances created. They are fourth for passes completed. They are fifth for recovering the ball in their attacking third of the pitch. In their own way they broadly mirror the kind of style that Liverpool’s first team play.“

To quote Michael Caine: Not a lot of people know that. I certainly bloody-well didn’t!

By the way, it’s a full page article complete with picture of Brewster proudly holding up his #19 Swans shirt. I’d post a link but it wouldn’t work unless you’re a subscriber.

Sent from my iPad
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 19:26]
Login to get fewer ads

Brewster on 19:47 - Jan 9 with 2094 viewsBadlands

'In their own way they broadly mirror the kind of style that Liverpool’s first team play.'
In as much as there is a ball, player and a goal on the field of play!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Brewster on 19:51 - Jan 9 with 2087 viewsperplex

Who is this Mart guy , he`s sending me private massages about him having fantasies about me joining him in a threesome with Brewster
Brewster on 21:10 - Jan 9 with 2008 viewsdadsarmy76

Brewster on 19:51 - Jan 9 by perplex

Who is this Mart guy , he`s sending me private massages about him having fantasies about me joining him in a threesome with Brewster

pathetic liar, with a cesspit for a mind
Brewster on 21:45 - Jan 9 with 1957 viewsmart6

Admin, is it possible to check my pm record please, as I have not sent any pm to any one. And is it possible to ban this cretin. BY the way what is a private massage
Brewster on 21:50 - Jan 9 with 1939 viewssainthelens

Are you ill?
Brewster on 21:50 - Jan 9 with 1935 viewsthornabyswan

Brewster on 21:45 - Jan 9 by mart6

Admin, is it possible to check my pm record please, as I have not sent any pm to any one. And is it possible to ban this cretin. BY the way what is a private massage

436 down arrows for Mart6 by tomorrow morning

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Brewster on 21:54 - Jan 9 with 1921 viewsmonmouth

Brewster on 19:21 - Jan 9 by jackrabbit

Interesting article in today’s Telegraph Sport:

With clubs risking huge sums on getting promotion to the Premier League, winning the race to borrow young top-flight talent is the astute way to go
Sam Wallace

“Liverpool, like Chelsea, run a department dedicated to finding their players the loan club that will best suit their development. In Brewster’s case there was an obvious connection with the club’s manager, his former England Under-17s coach Steve Cooper, under whom the striker was a part of the 2017 World Cup winning side. Cooper is a former Liverpool academy coach, as is his assistant Mike Marsh, who also played for the club. Just as important, they have given opportunities to young players this season, including home-grown Wales Under-21 international Ben Cabango and their previous loan, Sam Surridge, now back at Bournemouth.

It goes deeper than that, into the way that the team play. Swansea score highly on the kind of data that matters to Liverpool when they consider loaning out their best young forward. Swansea are in the Championship’s top three clubs for expected goals, the metric that measures the quality of goalscoring chances created. They are fourth for passes completed. They are fifth for recovering the ball in their attacking third of the pitch. In their own way they broadly mirror the kind of style that Liverpool’s first team play.“

To quote Michael Caine: Not a lot of people know that. I certainly bloody-well didn’t!

By the way, it’s a full page article complete with picture of Brewster proudly holding up his #19 Swans shirt. I’d post a link but it wouldn’t work unless you’re a subscriber.

Sent from my iPad
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 19:26]

Stats don't lie, obviously.

We are just like a mini Liverpool.

Pass me the Bong, or maybe the crack pipe.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Brewster on 20:08 - Jan 10 with 1694 viewsperplex

Brewster on 21:50 - Jan 9 by sainthelens

Are you ill?

Not at all but your the one who is getting on a bit old chum, so make sure you go for regular check ups that's deff, something I will be doing if and when I reach your age aka sixties or seventies.
Brewster on 20:15 - Jan 10 with 1676 viewsperplex

Brewster on 21:45 - Jan 9 by mart6

You can just not be open about things can you, all because you want to meet up with a fellow forum member and get turned down there is no need to have a tantrum and start name calling.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 18:38]
Brewster on 20:57 - Jan 10 with 1616 viewsmart6

Brewster on 20:15 - Jan 10 by perplex

You can just not be open about things can you, all because you want to meet up with a fellow forum member and get turned down there is no need to have a tantrum and start name calling.

admin please do your job and ban this cretin.
Brewster on 21:40 - Jan 10 with 1548 viewsCatullus

Brewster on 20:15 - Jan 10 by perplex

April 1st has come early this year.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brewster on 18:31 - Jan 11 with 1363 viewsperplex

Why is this an abuse issue this Mart guy pms me asking to meet up with Brewster and myself, for all we know it maybe for a meal or a pint, then he goes and reports me for abuse because I asked who he was, what a strange guy.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024