Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brewster 15:12 - Dec 29 with 39557 views34dfgdf54

Done deal apparently....
Brewster on 14:07 - Jan 8 with 2362 viewstheloneranger

Brewster on 14:00 - Jan 8 by 34dfgdf54

Cooper: "“He is capable of getting the fans on their feet, and that is what we want. We play in a way which gives the forward players an opportunity to attack. We are not a team that will sit off and wants to be in its own half — we want to be in the other half creating opportunities to score."

Oh.

I hope to fvck he gets Cooper on his feet. The lazy b@stard lays down with his hands in his pockets for 85 mins every match.

His body language is terrible!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Brewster on 14:24 - Jan 8 with 2310 viewsJohnw102

Cooper: "“He is capable of getting the fans on their feet, and that is what we want. We play in a way which gives the forward players an opportunity to attack. We are not a team that will sit off and wants to be in its own half — we want to be in the other half creating opportunities to score."

Oh.

King hell which team have I been watching all season?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Brewster on 15:09 - Jan 8 with 2214 viewsBadlands

Renato was only. few months older than Rhian when came to us having played over 100 games, including having played in teams that won a European championship, a German League title, Portuguese Championship, Portuguese League Cup and German Super Cup.
just saying.
Until we have seen Brewster play half a dozen games we won;'t really know if he's likely to succeed.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Brewster on 15:20 - Jan 8 with 2180 viewsNWSwans

Brewster on 15:09 - Jan 8 by Badlands

Renato was only. few months older than Rhian when came to us having played over 100 games, including having played in teams that won a European championship, a German League title, Portuguese Championship, Portuguese League Cup and German Super Cup.
just saying.
Until we have seen Brewster play half a dozen games we won;'t really know if he's likely to succeed.

Couldn't agree more.

It was the deal of the summer when we signed him, I for one was ecstatic'.
Lucky for us Brewster isn't playing in a team destined for relegation.

Just hope we can give him the chances, if he can't put the ball in the onion bag, his fault, if we don't give him the service, Coopers/teammates fault
[Post edited 8 Jan 2020 15:22]
Brewster on 15:46 - Jan 8 with 2108 viewsjack247

Brewster on 15:09 - Jan 8 by Badlands

just saying.

It’s odd. You defend the owners and management team to the hilt. The moment they do something positive, you pour scorn on it.

Yes, he is unproven. We know what Bastons strengths and weaknesses are. I’d take the gamble.
Brewster on 16:12 - Jan 8 with 2049 viewsjasper_T

Brewster on 15:20 - Jan 8 by NWSwans

Couldn't agree more.

It was the deal of the summer when we signed him, I for one was ecstatic'.
Lucky for us Brewster isn't playing in a team destined for relegation.

Just hope we can give him the chances, if he can't put the ball in the onion bag, his fault, if we don't give him the service, Coopers/teammates fault
[Post edited 8 Jan 2020 15:22]

It's disingenuous to suggest that a striker doesn't have a significant role to play in making themselves easy to service/creating their own chances. Intelligent movement creating space, offering and holding the ball up well etc. are aspects of a striker's game they will rightly be judged on.

Even goalkeepers have to pitch in on the ball these days. It's a team effort. Not many pure poachers about.
Brewster on 16:33 - Jan 8 with 1999 viewsTimTtam

Oh.

Cooper is clearly either deluded, or is struggling to get his game plan to play out on matchdays. I'd like to be optimistic and give him the benefit of the doubt in saying maybe it's the 2nd option.

It's very confusing. He does himself no favours when he comes out with comments like this. He should be saying "We want to play an attacking style of football, but at the moment we're struggling to apply it successfully on matchdays. We need to work on our ability to work around teams who press us. I understand the fans' frustrations, and apologise. But in time hopefully we can fix it and build towards that long term goal."

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Brewster on 18:09 - Jan 8 with 1892 viewsperplex

Brewster on 11:06 - Jan 8 by bazzool

Seems ok and nice finisher

Playing with other kids means nothing really does it with us he will be playing against men.
Login to get fewer ads

Brewster on 18:13 - Jan 8 with 1882 viewsDr_Winston

Oh.

Christ. He actually said that?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Brewster on 18:15 - Jan 8 with 1877 viewsperplex

Brewster on 21:07 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

Completely agree but perplex is writing him off due to him being inexperienced at senior level. Who did people expect us to sign?

I expect signings like this actually, simply because of the people in charge, all I am saying is lets have less of all this great signing nonsense and wait and see, there are headers on here saying a kid who has hardly played at senior level is going to be a roaring success, I`d say the odds are against that being the case.
Brewster on 18:23 - Jan 8 with 1849 viewsgrabsplatter

No idea if he'll be a success but he's clearly got the pace & movement that's lacking in Borja.
Without an upgrade in central midfield we're still going to struggle - however good he is.
Brewster on 18:59 - Jan 8 with 1784 viewsNeath_Jack

Oh.

Loving f*ck, did he really say that?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Brewster on 19:16 - Jan 8 with 1745 views34dfgdf54

Brewster on 18:13 - Jan 8 by Dr_Winston

Official site
Brewster on 19:18 - Jan 8 with 1740 views34dfgdf54

Brewster on 18:59 - Jan 8 by Neath_Jack

Loving f*ck, did he really say that?

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-boss-eyes-new-forward-dimension
Brewster on 19:51 - Jan 8 with 1685 viewsPentyrchJack

He also said in December “I don’t think we will be bringing any players in. I have said that many times in the last few weeks". This again was balderdash as he subsequently stated how he's been tracking Brewster with a view to the move.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Brewster on 19:53 - Jan 8 with 1678 viewsjack247

I think he’d been watching some old dvds of us
Brewster on 20:00 - Jan 8 with 1656 viewsDr_Winston

Brewster on 19:53 - Jan 8 by jack247

I think he’d been watching some old dvds of us

Either he's lying and knows full well that we don't play that way, or he genuinely thinks we do.

Not sure which is more problematic.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Brewster on 20:24 - Jan 8 with 1616 viewsTNT

Does it matter what he said / didn't say about players coming in? You're like a bunch of old washerwomen, mun.

We've brought in a promising young player on loan.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Brewster on 22:12 - Jan 8 with 1533 viewsblackpooljack

Brewster on 20:24 - Jan 8 by TNT

Does it matter what he said / didn't say about players coming in? You're like a bunch of old washerwomen, mun.

Its not the bits about player loans/tranfers it the bit about our style of play, FÙCK ME... Stevie Wonder could tell you that bit is a crock of shìt.
Brewster on 23:08 - Jan 8 with 1493 viewsPentyrchJack

TNT it does matter when he talks a load of cokc to the fan base.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Brewster on 23:21 - Jan 8 with 1464 viewsTNT

Brewster on 22:12 - Jan 8 by blackpooljack

Its not the bits about player loans/tranfers it the bit about our style of play, FÙCK ME... Stevie Wonder could tell you that bit is a crock of shìt.

Mate, you don't have a good word to say about us. Reply if you wish, I won't be.

Brewster on 23:22 - Jan 8 with 1459 viewsTNT

Brewster on 23:08 - Jan 8 by PentyrchJack

TNT it does matter when he talks a load of cokc to the fan base.

Every Swans manager gets ripped to shreds on here mate.

Brewster on 07:08 - Jan 9 with 1325 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This boy has the potential to earn millions!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Brewster on 07:44 - Jan 9 with 1286 viewsjack247

It certainly matters if he’s either deluded or flat out lying.

It is a very exciting signing though and one skilful, pacy, direct attacker who frightens defenders could potentially transform us close to the type of team he is talking about.
Brewster on 07:55 - Jan 9 with 1270 views34dfgdf54

Brewster on 07:44 - Jan 9 by jack247

It certainly matters if he’s either deluded or flat out lying.

It is a very exciting signing though and one skilful, pacy, direct attacker who frightens defenders could potentially transform us close to the type of team he is talking about.

I hope he is pacey, from the snippets I've heard from Liverpool fans I know, that he's more of the poaching type.

That being said, I can't imagine them watching much of u23s.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024