Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Put in a shift and this is the result 18:47 - Jan 1 with 657 views1teeminants

All the players with NO exceptions have been battling like mad and fighting for each other over the last few games . We are not letting teams settle the pressing has been a joy to watch . Why the sudden change ? Even Jack Stephens is playing like Virgil Van Dijk ffs . James Ward Prowse ,unbelievable performance , brilliant Keep it going please Saints .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Put in a shift and this is the result on 19:01 - Jan 1 with 623 views1885_SFC

To beat both Chelsea & Tottenham over the festive period is some going. Who'd have thought that would happen after our Leicester drubbing?

Looks to me like they're playing as a team finally & putting in some hard graft for the manager. Long may that continue.

Old School is Cool

Put in a shift and this is the result on 20:28 - Jan 1 with 500 viewsA1079

Dead proud of the team today and the manner in which they have gone about the last month. It feels like Arsenal away was the turning point. Since then there has been an air about the team and the attitude, the desire, the commitment. It has not always worked out - like Newcastle away - but I have always said, if I can feel that the team has done it's best I cannot ask for anything more.

10 points out of 12 and 7 points out of 10 against 3 London teams over Christmas. The league is tight though. Anyone from 8th below could be dragged into a relegation battle and we cannot afford to take the foot off the pedal. I wonder how we would score if it were not for Ings.

Enjoy watching Saints again.
Put in a shift and this is the result on 20:39 - Jan 1 with 481 viewssaint68

Put in a shift and this is the result on 20:28 - Jan 1 by A1079

Dead proud of the team today and the manner in which they have gone about the last month. It feels like Arsenal away was the turning point. Since then there has been an air about the team and the attitude, the desire, the commitment. It has not always worked out - like Newcastle away - but I have always said, if I can feel that the team has done it's best I cannot ask for anything more.

10 points out of 12 and 7 points out of 10 against 3 London teams over Christmas. The league is tight though. Anyone from 8th below could be dragged into a relegation battle and we cannot afford to take the foot off the pedal. I wonder how we would score if it were not for Ings.

Enjoy watching Saints again.

The feel good factor is in full effect, bit nervy at times this afternoon but on the whole there was only one team worthy of all 3 points.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Put in a shift and this is the result on 20:50 - Jan 1 with 461 viewsA1079

Put in a shift and this is the result on 20:39 - Jan 1 by saint68

The feel good factor is in full effect, bit nervy at times this afternoon but on the whole there was only one team worthy of all 3 points.

Agree saint68. I was on edge, especially the 2nd half. Experience of watching Saints just kept telling you that we would concede at some point, even if the opposition don't deserve it. It would be less nervy if we could convert more and we could do with reducing that goal difference deficit. I appreciate I am picking holes here but you just think that eventually we will come up against a team that will know how to neutralise Ings. But, all credit to the team, Ralph and the "real" fans seem to be back.
Put in a shift and this is the result on 21:10 - Jan 1 with 433 views1teeminants

Put in a shift and this is the result on 20:39 - Jan 1 by saint68

Yes I agree the turning point was Arsenal away we should of won that about 5-2 but you could see the fight was there that had been missing previously . We have to keep this up. Hopefully the players are starting to feel more comfortable at home, they definitely look more relaxed away but maybe things will change now . I also think Stuart Armstrong deserves a mention.He always gives 100 % a no nonsense type of player, just gets on with it and we’ve looked better with him in the team. Djenepo excites me too.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024