Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mourinho 22:30 - Jan 2 with 484 viewskingslandstand1

Yet again diverting his and his team's performance with his press comments, but should he be further sanctioned for his very public comments about calling one of our coaching staff (Andrew Sparkes, GK coach) an idiot?
We all know he is a headline maker (and a coont) by choice, but surely that is among his lowest and almost calls for a charge of bringing the game in to disrepute surely!
Mourinho on 02:33 - Jan 3 with 448 viewsScoot

I agree especially as it looked like he came over to look at our tactics which is cheating. It was uncalled for. He's trading on his reputation now. I would rather have Ralph than Jose any day. Jose is long past his best & the new manager bounce has gone now & he's getting found out again. If you struggle to get wins out of Chelsea, Manchester United & now Spurs with all the players he's had then is he really the special one or the mediocre one?

Poll: Should NJ go?

Mourinho on 06:41 - Jan 3 with 418 viewsOccasional_Showers

He's past it and has been for ages. Pochetino was a much better manager than him.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Mourinho on 07:19 - Jan 3 with 403 viewsMarcus_y

He was never the special one. He only ever won when his club had the biggest budget.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Mourinho on 12:36 - Jan 3 with 337 viewsMessysaints

Mourinho on 07:19 - Jan 3 by Marcus_y

He was never the special one. He only ever won when his club had the biggest budget.

Explain Porto? Roma was it?.

I think he is a great manager and his record proves it, if you have a team capable of winning things, he is one of the best at delivery said titles and cups.

Don't like him though, and nor do players after a season or two haha
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024