Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Rohl 19:39 - Jan 10 with 3752 viewsBuggalugs

Funny how he hasn’t been mentioned since our results have picked up. I thought Ralph was clueless without him, so have the doubters changed their minds about his influence or are they simply waiting for us to lose again?

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Danny Rohl on 11:26 - Jan 12 with 849 viewsDorsetIan

Danny Rohl on 00:34 - Jan 12 by this_charming_man

Rohl was sacked by the way I’m not going to go into detail as why he was sacked but he was and rightly so

That was a lucky break then - to get sacked and walk straight into a job at Bayern Munich. Every cloud...

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Danny Rohl on 12:41 - Jan 12 with 820 viewsthis_charming_man

Danny Rohl on 11:26 - Jan 12 by DorsetIan

That was a lucky break then - to get sacked and walk straight into a job at Bayern Munich. Every cloud...

He didn’t walk straight into it.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Danny Rohl on 16:23 - Jan 12 with 783 viewsDorsetIan

Danny Rohl on 12:41 - Jan 12 by this_charming_man

He didn’t walk straight into it.

When the club announced his departure, at the same time they said he was leaving to go to Bayern. Sounds like no discernible gap between his ‚sacking‘ and his Bayern job, which I would call walking into the new job.

Maybe the club ‚sacked‘ him weeks earlier but gave him some time to find another role. That would explain the step down from assistant manager to video analyst.

Or maybe he was ‚sacked‘ because he was going behind the club’s back with the Bayern approach, which is really being sacked because he was going to jump anyway.

Anyway, you seem to be the only source for this story, so we will never know.

Danny Rohl on 16:28 - Jan 12 with 779 viewsthis_charming_man

Danny Rohl on 16:23 - Jan 12 by DorsetIan

When the club announced his departure, at the same time they said he was leaving to go to Bayern. Sounds like no discernible gap between his ‚sacking‘ and his Bayern job, which I would call walking into the new job.

Maybe the club ‚sacked‘ him weeks earlier but gave him some time to find another role. That would explain the step down from assistant manager to video analyst.

Or maybe he was ‚sacked‘ because he was going behind the club’s back with the Bayern approach, which is really being sacked because he was going to jump anyway.

Anyway, you seem to be the only source for this story, so we will never know.

He left a long time before it was announced. He wasn't sacked for talking to another club about a job or his performance, im not going to go into why he was sacked but he was and I don't care if you believe or not "Ian".

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Danny Rohl on 00:52 - Jan 13 with 747 viewsDorsetIan

Danny Rohl on 16:28 - Jan 12 by this_charming_man

He left a long time before it was announced. He wasn't sacked for talking to another club about a job or his performance, im not going to go into why he was sacked but he was and I don't care if you believe or not "Ian".

Don’t be so touchy Charming Man. I didn’t say I didn’t believe you. You claim the title of king ITK, so I take what news you have about the club seriously.

But you have dangled a carrot about Rohl being sacked which is news to us all because the official line was that he left unexpectedly to go to Bayern. And now you tell us that he was sacked ‚a long time‘ before and not for the reasons you mention. Which means we can only now speculate on what sort of reason it could have been which was serious enough to be sacked for but lenient enough that the club were prepared to keep it quiet until he found another job.

I can understand if you cannot say more but perhaps you should have said nothing rather than leaving us with this rather vague notion that his departure was even more fishy than it seemed at the time.

Danny Rohl on 08:12 - Jan 13 with 713 viewsDellHero_Would

Danny Rohl on 00:52 - Jan 13 by DorsetIan

Don’t be so touchy Charming Man. I didn’t say I didn’t believe you. You claim the title of king ITK, so I take what news you have about the club seriously.

But you have dangled a carrot about Rohl being sacked which is news to us all because the official line was that he left unexpectedly to go to Bayern. And now you tell us that he was sacked ‚a long time‘ before and not for the reasons you mention. Which means we can only now speculate on what sort of reason it could have been which was serious enough to be sacked for but lenient enough that the club were prepared to keep it quiet until he found another job.

I can understand if you cannot say more but perhaps you should have said nothing rather than leaving us with this rather vague notion that his departure was even more fishy than it seemed at the time.

You still selling condos Dave?

Poll: Wearing a mask

Danny Rohl on 09:52 - Jan 13 with 664 viewsSaintNick

Danny Rohl on 08:43 - Jan 12 by Buggalugs

Er, no. Buggalugs is one of those posters who takes a more measured view of goings on, rather than concocting conspiracy theories and instantly putting a negative spin on everything.

Time and time again over the past years or so we have had meltdown after meltdown, but history shows that those that keep their heads and remain calm including those running the club have been proved right.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024