Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Bell Ringer 19:07 - Jan 16 with 1704 viewskingslandstand1

Surprised this hasn't appeared on here yet, unless I've missed it, only I heard on the local radio that a certain proprietor of "Petersfield Book Shop" banged a tween that he hadn't sold 1 book on Tuesday and has now received over 250 orders from around the world!

A Mr John Westwood told Wave 105 that he really appreciates the support he has received and proves that there is goodwill around

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-51129840
The Bell Ringer on 19:27 - Jan 16 with 1665 viewsCushty01

Westwood’s begging bowl ,that should keep the freak in clown clobber for a while.
The Bell Ringer on 20:49 - Jan 16 with 1606 viewsdarthvader

I heard that cünts voice on the radio as I was( ironically ) leaving portsmyth tonight ,caught in shït loads of traffic. I nearly rammed the van in front of my I was swearing so much I ran out of breath and forgot how to use the brakes.

I wonder if he stocks Saints books

keep the faith coyr

The Bell Ringer (n/t) on 12:15 - Jan 17 with 1418 viewsSaintal7

[Post edited 17 Jan 2020 14:58]
The Bell Ringer on 12:56 - Jan 17 with 1389 viewsgeezershoong1

It was on the Daily Echo site.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

The Bell Ringer on 14:07 - Jan 17 with 1351 viewsSaintNick

The Bell Ringer (n/t) on 12:15 - Jan 17 by Saintal7

[Post edited 17 Jan 2020 14:58]

For all his faults and one of them is he is really not a very nice person, especially when it comes to Saints, to label him a paedophile is grossly unfair and i don't find it that funny.

Call him a smelly, bigoted, vile tramp and I have no problem, but no one should be accused of that vile crime of being a paedophile unless there is actually some basis

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

The Bell Ringer on 15:56 - Jan 17 with 1284 viewsDENZY

The Bell Ringer on 20:49 - Jan 16 by darthvader

I heard that cünts voice on the radio as I was( ironically ) leaving portsmyth tonight ,caught in shït loads of traffic. I nearly rammed the van in front of my I was swearing so much I ran out of breath and forgot how to use the brakes.

I wonder if he stocks Saints books

He doesn't, I've been in there and asked.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

The Bell Ringer on 17:18 - Jan 17 with 1246 viewsdarthvader

The Bell Ringer on 15:56 - Jan 17 by DENZY

He doesn't, I've been in there and asked.

I bet that went down well?

keep the faith coyr

The Bell Ringer on 18:11 - Jan 17 with 1216 viewsDENZY

The Bell Ringer on 17:18 - Jan 17 by darthvader

I bet that went down well?

Popped in there with a mate in summer 2006 when passing by Petersfield. Didn't expect to see Westwood but he was in there. My mate asked for some Saints history books and some old woman (his mum?) told us to fűck off. There wasn't much to gloat about at the time as they were the Premier League side and we were dreadful that year.

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

Login to get fewer ads

The Bell Ringer on 22:59 - Jan 17 with 1130 viewshedgeend61

Went to his shop the other day and asked if he'd got a copy of
'Road safety' by Luke Left and Den Wright?
[Post edited 17 Jan 2020 22:59]
The Bell Ringer on 23:06 - Jan 17 with 1119 viewsMushty

They had the One Show on the TV in the takeaway earlier and they were doing a feature on the freak and his little book shop. I was shocked, he never mentioned “scummers” once.
The Bell Ringer on 13:18 - Jan 18 with 1003 viewscocklebreath

I reckon his shop needs a few Benali stickers

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

The Bell Ringer on 14:16 - Jan 18 with 976 viewsericofarabia

The Bell Ringer on 13:18 - Jan 18 by cocklebreath

I reckon his shop needs a few Benali stickers

Talking of which .... are they still available? Used the last of mine up lst year.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024