Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fantastic 21:24 - Jan 21 with 1270 viewssaint68

Now that is a brilliant way to respond to the second half that blighted Saturday afternoon...even Vestergaard has learnt a great deal in his absence..well done Ralph and the boys..and JWP kept Zaha in his pocket..oohhh I would wont be impressed!!.

Brilliant response and shows amazing team spirit...love it!!!

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Fantastic on 21:26 - Jan 21 with 1247 viewssaint22

fantastic performance and coming off saturday too
everyone played a part tonight even vestergaard aside from that early blip was great
Bravo!
COYS
Fantastic on 21:30 - Jan 21 with 1228 viewsA1079

Brilliant result Saint68 at a difficult place to get anything. I have no idea how we played or anything though Tim Sherwood is speaking well of our performance. I believe something happened with Zaha but I don't know what. Commentator on the radio seemed to say he should have been sent off, but no idea what it was as I only caught the end of the conversation.

Bottom teams keep picking up points so this win was so important as you wouldn't seriously expect us to get anything at Liverpool and we would have been getting nervy again. Still need to pick up more points though, as the bottom 3 are not being cut adrift this year. Such a pity we did not take something on Saturday against Wolves, but then may be that result forced us to get a positive one tonight.

Well happy with tonight.
Fantastic on 21:42 - Jan 21 with 1176 viewssaint68

Fantastic on 21:30 - Jan 21 by A1079

Brilliant result Saint68 at a difficult place to get anything. I have no idea how we played or anything though Tim Sherwood is speaking well of our performance. I believe something happened with Zaha but I don't know what. Commentator on the radio seemed to say he should have been sent off, but no idea what it was as I only caught the end of the conversation.

Bottom teams keep picking up points so this win was so important as you wouldn't seriously expect us to get anything at Liverpool and we would have been getting nervy again. Still need to pick up more points though, as the bottom 3 are not being cut adrift this year. Such a pity we did not take something on Saturday against Wolves, but then may be that result forced us to get a positive one tonight.

Well happy with tonight.

Whatever Hassenhutl has done to this squad is nothing short of inspirational..they are fighting and believing...and Saturday has reinforced that determination..so impressive tonight..one of those nights that make you understand why you just absolutely adore our club...MAGICAL!!

Fantastic on 21:49 - Jan 21 with 1153 viewsA1079

Fantastic on 21:42 - Jan 21 by saint68

Whatever Hassenhutl has done to this squad is nothing short of inspirational..they are fighting and believing...and Saturday has reinforced that determination..so impressive tonight..one of those nights that make you understand why you just absolutely adore our club...MAGICAL!!

Totally agree saint68. Sherwood said that if Saints keep Ralph and back him up then we have a great future in the next season and beyond. Lets hope that the Board don't screw it up. Mind you, don't want to run away with myself - still need more points yet.
Fantastic on 21:53 - Jan 21 with 1132 viewssaint68

Fantastic on 21:49 - Jan 21 by A1079

Totally agree saint68. Sherwood said that if Saints keep Ralph and back him up then we have a great future in the next season and beyond. Lets hope that the Board don't screw it up. Mind you, don't want to run away with myself - still need more points yet.

I think a fair few fought the bubble had burst on Saturday afternoon..tonight removed any doubt of that...they as a group are absolutely loving it..and they seem to want to show that they are capable of taking on anyone and giving them a tough test...

Fantastic on 22:12 - Jan 21 with 1079 viewsericofarabia

Fantastic on 21:30 - Jan 21 by A1079

Well happy with tonight.

Stolen off Twitter ....
@floppy_donkeys
Moment of the night has to be singing "he's got Zaha in his pocket" to Ward-Prowse, who then does a pantomime check of his pocket right in front of the away fans as he prepares to take a corner #saintsfc

See vid below .... hopefully Reviewed and Red Card for the whinging Cry Baby. They have history from last seasons home hame that saw Zaha sent off then. Palace Fans booing JWP all game .... and it was devined intervention that Prowsey had to replace Cedric to mark Zaha

Fantastic on 22:24 - Jan 21 with 1025 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Zaha is a little c**t, always has been, good to see him put in his place.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Fantastic on 22:26 - Jan 21 with 1019 viewsericofarabia

Fantastic on 22:12 - Jan 21 by ericofarabia

Stolen off Twitter ....
@floppy_donkeys
Moment of the night has to be singing "he's got Zaha in his pocket" to Ward-Prowse, who then does a pantomime check of his pocket right in front of the away fans as he prepares to take a corner #saintsfc

See vid below .... hopefully Reviewed and Red Card for the whinging Cry Baby. They have history from last seasons home hame that saw Zaha sent off then. Palace Fans booing JWP all game .... and it was devined intervention that Prowsey had to replace Cedric to mark Zaha

JWP owning crybaby Zaha Part 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024