Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brilliant 21:34 - Jan 21 with 855 viewsgrumpy

That’s all 😇😇😇😇😇😇
Brilliant on 21:36 - Jan 21 with 839 viewsKennington

Indeed! Fantastic stuff. Take a bow Ralph.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Brilliant on 21:41 - Jan 21 with 803 viewscocklebreath

A perfect performance, I have a feeling we will give Liverpool a proper game. Bertrand, JWP, Armstrong, Romeu brilliant the rest all did well, love it

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Brilliant on 21:55 - Jan 21 with 772 viewssaint68

Brilliant on 21:41 - Jan 21 by cocklebreath

A perfect performance, I have a feeling we will give Liverpool a proper game. Bertrand, JWP, Armstrong, Romeu brilliant the rest all did well, love it

+1

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Brilliant on 21:56 - Jan 21 with 767 viewscocklebreath

Brilliant on 21:55 - Jan 21 by saint68

+1

Forgot Redmond, he really has it in him to be a top player

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Brilliant on 22:01 - Jan 21 with 733 viewssaint68

Brilliant on 21:56 - Jan 21 by cocklebreath

Forgot Redmond, he really has it in him to be a top player

He absolutely hoofed that into the net...something that he's well capable of week in week out, seems to have massive confidence issues .maybe watching that before heading down the tunnel each week might do him the power good.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Brilliant on 23:07 - Jan 21 with 626 viewsBridders2

Incredible game, we absolutely dominated it, and even to the last we chased and harried the opposition. What really impresses me is how Ralph has galvanised this group of players into a 'real' team that together are greater than the sum of their parts. He's put steel into them and they fight for everything.
Proud to be a Saint again.
Brilliant on 23:12 - Jan 21 with 617 viewsA1079

Brilliant on 23:07 - Jan 21 by Bridders2

Incredible game, we absolutely dominated it, and even to the last we chased and harried the opposition. What really impresses me is how Ralph has galvanised this group of players into a 'real' team that together are greater than the sum of their parts. He's put steel into them and they fight for everything.
Proud to be a Saint again.

Exactly Bridders. It is not necessarily about having the best players, but it is as much about having a good team spirit and working as a whole and not giving up and not being afraid of anyone.
Brilliant on 14:31 - Jan 22 with 478 viewsdarthvader

Brilliant on 22:01 - Jan 21 by saint68

He absolutely hoofed that into the net...something that he's well capable of week in week out, seems to have massive confidence issues .maybe watching that before heading down the tunnel each week might do him the power good.

Redmond had Liverpool crappping themselves when we played the first leg of the semifinal a few years back , could've netted 4 in that game. If he thrives on confidence ... Now is the time

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024