Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man united fans protests 19:59 - Jan 26 with 738 viewsBicester_North

Protesting at Tranmere today against the owners, the main reason given is “lack of investment”. They’re only second to Man City over the last 5 years, net spend of £437 million! They are on another planet.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Man united fans protests on 20:26 - Jan 26 with 693 viewsTripleNiemi

If this is true it's blôody fantastic. Join the real world you plastic jizzing twerps. No matter how long they continue to struggle for now they are one of three clubs i actually detest with a passion (and Pompey don't even feature in the three as they are an insignificant club anyway).

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Man united fans protests on 20:40 - Jan 26 with 671 viewsBicester_North

Man united fans protests on 20:26 - Jan 26 by TripleNiemi

If this is true it's blôody fantastic. Join the real world you plastic jizzing twerps. No matter how long they continue to struggle for now they are one of three clubs i actually detest with a passion (and Pompey don't even feature in the three as they are an insignificant club anyway).

It’s what they’re reporting on BBC sport. I agree. No doubt they have good away support in terms of vocal and originality but can’t stand them as a club. This is ridiculous though. They’ve spunked fortunes on a load of lazy shit and recruited crap managers. The last problem they’ve got is “lack of investment” ffs

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Man united fans protests on 20:44 - Jan 26 with 663 viewsTripleNiemi

Man united fans protests on 20:40 - Jan 26 by Bicester_North

It’s what they’re reporting on BBC sport. I agree. No doubt they have good away support in terms of vocal and originality but can’t stand them as a club. This is ridiculous though. They’ve spunked fortunes on a load of lazy shit and recruited crap managers. The last problem they’ve got is “lack of investment” ffs

That said, as much as i cannot stand them as a club, i have the utmost respect for their away following and must admit as away supporters go, they are the most vocal and passionate i have witnessed. No doubt some will say they are all plastics, most plastics wouldn't qualify for tickets away to grounds like ours. I have no doubt they are the real locals to OT.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Man united fans protests on 20:57 - Jan 26 with 644 viewsthis_charming_man

Not really sure what the issue is. The man united managers job is an easy one anyone can do, they just spend £200m every year and carry on winning the league.

Oh wait.........

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Man united fans protests on 21:07 - Jan 26 with 622 viewsCapt_Koons

Tossers.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Man united fans protests on 06:21 - Jan 27 with 470 viewskernow

A club whose owners borrowed millions to buy.
What do we think they might have to complain about?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024