Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Citeh ... Sorry blue 18:48 - Feb 14 with 2253 viewsdarthvader

'Man City banned from Europe for two years'

http://www.skysports.com/share/11934152

keep the faith coyr

Citeh ... Sorry blue on 18:46 - Feb 18 with 379 viewsBlue

Citeh ... Sorry blue on 07:32 - Feb 18 by solent_toffee

It is disgusting how City have still got an appeal process to go through, yet the media have dismissed it and have started getting all giddy for the race for fifth place, with their darlings United in the hunt for it.

Sky won’t be happy until their two darlings are battling out for the top two places every year with every pub from Newquay to Margate to Carlisle and Berwick packed out with telly clappers whilst the rest of us make up the numbers paying an absolute fortune for the pleasure of having fixtures moved to a Monday night or a Saturday lunchtime. Football is ruined, it’s not for people on this board, it’s for replica clad telly clapping whoppers from the Home Counties, ‘fans’ is the Far East etc.

Totally agree, Toffee.

City have a band of fans, titled the 1894 Group, they put out a GoFundMe asking for donations (from other Blues) to pay for a banner/flag amongst other stuff, for the Real Madrid ucl match, it's raised just over £7k so far. We often chip in for displays etc, but this is by far the most raised to date.

Will be interesting to see what it will be. Hopefully a massive two fingers to uefa and the cartel of clubs behind this joke of an organisation.

Still stood in the Kippax

Citeh ... Sorry blue on 21:14 - Feb 18 with 329 viewsthis_charming_man

Citeh ... Sorry blue on 18:46 - Feb 18 by Blue

Totally agree, Toffee.

City have a band of fans, titled the 1894 Group, they put out a GoFundMe asking for donations (from other Blues) to pay for a banner/flag amongst other stuff, for the Real Madrid ucl match, it's raised just over £7k so far. We often chip in for displays etc, but this is by far the most raised to date.

Will be interesting to see what it will be. Hopefully a massive two fingers to uefa and the cartel of clubs behind this joke of an organisation.

blue, are you in Madrid next week? I’m there for Tuesday-Thursday on BUSINESS and it appears that I have managed to get a ticket for the game. Real for a champions league game is a bit bit of a bucket list thing so buzzing.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Citeh ... Sorry blue on 22:09 - Feb 19 with 281 viewsBlue

Citeh ... Sorry blue on 21:14 - Feb 18 by this_charming_man

blue, are you in Madrid next week? I’m there for Tuesday-Thursday on BUSINESS and it appears that I have managed to get a ticket for the game. Real for a champions league game is a bit bit of a bucket list thing so buzzing.

Unfortunately not, I was there for the semi a few years back tho.

If you fancy a beer with some of the lads I can put you in touch, there's a few going from around the Winchester area, mostly ex-Mancs and season ticket holders.

Still stood in the Kippax

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024