Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
west ham 10:50 - Feb 20 with 916 viewssaint22

They were truly awful last night and their fans are not happy at all
They seem to think our game is do or die for them
All the more reason for us to beat Villa and then them the week after!
Would love to see them go

https://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=176266&start=1000
west ham on 11:09 - Feb 20 with 890 viewsBicester_North

wham hey? Hey, I bet the appy ammers ain’t very appy about that. Hey, appy ammers hey

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

west ham on 11:56 - Feb 20 with 834 viewsSonicBoom

They'll be fine. They have David Moyes. He wins. That's what he does.
west ham on 12:03 - Feb 20 with 824 viewsTimSaint

Like Burnley, they have become one of our bogey teams !!
Even with their poor form of late, I'm not really expecting much from the game at their place next week. They know how to play against us and that has showed in our last 4 or 5 games against them. Oh for another 3-0 win there, like we managed 3 seasons ago :-)

TimSaint

west ham on 12:04 - Feb 20 with 823 viewssaint22

west ham on 12:03 - Feb 20 by TimSaint

Like Burnley, they have become one of our bogey teams !!
Even with their poor form of late, I'm not really expecting much from the game at their place next week. They know how to play against us and that has showed in our last 4 or 5 games against them. Oh for another 3-0 win there, like we managed 3 seasons ago :-)

If Antonio runs at Vestergaard then there is only one winner
he destroyed our back line at home
west ham on 12:08 - Feb 20 with 809 viewsBlue

They didn't seem interested in playing at all last night.

Very strange game.

Still stood in the Kippax

west ham on 12:13 - Feb 20 with 797 viewsA1079

Our record against West Ham are not great saint22 and at their ground for the last 2 seasons our performances have been truly woeful, no matter what state West Ham have been in. Though our away performances have not been bad this season and on the whole have been the one factor that has helped to keep our head above water, despite how awful West Ham are, I still have a feeling that players that have not scored for ages will suddenly score against us, as do teams that have had a bad run usually manage to break it against us.

This is a game I was really hoping to attend but due to the limit on the numbers etc, never got a look in despite being a member and a regular away attendee. I have something else planned for that weekend now, but would love to have been there. I have been the last 2 years and come away heavily disappointed, so may be, my not being there, Saints will win and I can celebrate in relative comfort.

I do feel we have to win this weekend against Villa because if we fail to do so, I think the doubts will really take over again. The trouble is, I think Villa will be a different proposition to the one we faced at their ground prior to Christmas.

Time will tell, it is never not a roller coaster ride supporting Saints. I guess that it is what keeps us interested - in a perverse sort of way.
west ham on 12:31 - Feb 20 with 778 viewssaint22

west ham on 12:13 - Feb 20 by A1079

Our record against West Ham are not great saint22 and at their ground for the last 2 seasons our performances have been truly woeful, no matter what state West Ham have been in. Though our away performances have not been bad this season and on the whole have been the one factor that has helped to keep our head above water, despite how awful West Ham are, I still have a feeling that players that have not scored for ages will suddenly score against us, as do teams that have had a bad run usually manage to break it against us.

This is a game I was really hoping to attend but due to the limit on the numbers etc, never got a look in despite being a member and a regular away attendee. I have something else planned for that weekend now, but would love to have been there. I have been the last 2 years and come away heavily disappointed, so may be, my not being there, Saints will win and I can celebrate in relative comfort.

I do feel we have to win this weekend against Villa because if we fail to do so, I think the doubts will really take over again. The trouble is, I think Villa will be a different proposition to the one we faced at their ground prior to Christmas.

Time will tell, it is never not a roller coaster ride supporting Saints. I guess that it is what keeps us interested - in a perverse sort of way.

As always a good post a1079
I agree we normally look awful at their ground but I think this year will be different, a win against Villa is crucial and if we get that we will go into the Wham game knowing a win may see us safe, plus its time we played against them as we know we can

Thsi weekend I assume Boufal is out as I don't see him training so I would like to see Romeu and PEH in the middle to stifle Grealish with JWP and armstrong out wide
west ham on 13:20 - Feb 20 with 719 viewsSaintsforeverj

west ham on 12:31 - Feb 20 by saint22

As always a good post a1079
I agree we normally look awful at their ground but I think this year will be different, a win against Villa is crucial and if we get that we will go into the Wham game knowing a win may see us safe, plus its time we played against them as we know we can

Thsi weekend I assume Boufal is out as I don't see him training so I would like to see Romeu and PEH in the middle to stifle Grealish with JWP and armstrong out wide

When West Ham lose to Liverpool, then if they don't beat us, it will be a very nasty atmosphere there. If anybody is going, cover up outside the ground if you don't want any trouble!
[Post edited 20 Feb 2020 13:20]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

west ham on 13:21 - Feb 20 with 712 viewsarfurdent

West Ham are not nice

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

west ham on 23:50 - Feb 20 with 543 viewsBicester_North

west ham on 12:04 - Feb 20 by saint22

If Antonio runs at Vestergaard then there is only one winner
he destroyed our back line at home

I can imagine West Ham fans laughing at you and thinking you’re a Sweetchuck Police Academy clueless plum Lauren. Is that why you keep posting about them? Because a wham hey fan or two you know can see what a ridiculous, lying, Facebook loving, Daily Mail scouring, offspring inventing sap you are.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

west ham (n/t) on 08:05 - Feb 21 with 434 viewsDellHero

west ham on 23:50 - Feb 20 by Bicester_North

I can imagine West Ham fans laughing at you and thinking you’re a Sweetchuck Police Academy clueless plum Lauren. Is that why you keep posting about them? Because a wham hey fan or two you know can see what a ridiculous, lying, Facebook loving, Daily Mail scouring, offspring inventing sap you are.

[Post edited 25 Feb 2020 12:48]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024