Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ryanair 17:06 - Feb 22 with 1395 viewsOccasional_Showers

What are your thoughts on this airline?

I’ve always liked Ryanair.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Ryanair on 23:43 - Feb 23 with 315 viewsCapt_Koons

I know a BA pilot who wouldn't set foot on a Ryanair plane, says they are an accident waiting to happen.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Ryanair on 01:14 - Feb 24 with 296 viewsTimSaint

I fly with them often and regularly - not necessarily by choice, but most of the time it is usually only them or sometimes Wizz, who fly directly to the destinations I want, at the times I want.
It is not the price that dictates either. I would pay more for other airlines etc, but they simply don't fly where I go and often I need to go from either Stansted or Luton.

I don't care about their service etc. The flights I take are roughly 2 hours, so I simply put some music on and snooze. I am not interested in their food, drink, lottery, duty free or if they are the on-time airline. I just want them to get me there and back.

I don't rush to get on or off plane and I know which rows have slightly more leg room - so pre-book those.

They offer insurance, security fast track, hotels (some good offers as a package), car hire and parking and also try to get you to buy extra baggage, but at least you are not bombarded with emails or hard sell.

For me they serve a purpose and that's it. They go directly to where I need to get to.

TimSaint

Ryanair on 01:22 - Feb 24 with 294 viewsBicester_North

Ryanair on 23:43 - Feb 23 by Capt_Koons

I know a BA pilot who wouldn't set foot on a Ryanair plane, says they are an accident waiting to happen.

Why? They’re subject to the same standards and regs as any other airline and their safety ratings are as good as other budget lines like EasyJet, TUI etc

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Ryanair on 10:00 - Feb 24 with 257 viewsCapt_Koons

Ryanair on 01:22 - Feb 24 by Bicester_North

Why? They’re subject to the same standards and regs as any other airline and their safety ratings are as good as other budget lines like EasyJet, TUI etc

Minimum acceptable standards apply throughout. Which other airlines surpass, and recruitment of pilots with eastern European military training which in many cases is sub standard apparently.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Ryanair on 11:57 - Feb 24 with 228 viewsBicester_North

Ryanair on 10:00 - Feb 24 by Capt_Koons

Minimum acceptable standards apply throughout. Which other airlines surpass, and recruitment of pilots with eastern European military training which in many cases is sub standard apparently.

Fair enough, didn’t realise the thing about the pilots, I’m surprised they’re allowed to take them on. Never been on Ryanair somehow, quite glad from what I hear.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024