Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 countries for wine 23:23 - Feb 22 with 1221 viewsthis_charming_man

Italy
France
Argentina

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Top 3 countries for wine on 01:20 - Feb 28 with 257 viewsTimSaint

Don't claim to be an expert or anything but like a wide variety of wines from a variety of countries. My Old Man has more of an interest than me, but I'm happy to try his suggestions.

A guy I used to play cricket with is a taster / selector in France for Berry Bros and he has recommended some excellent wines.

Had some great wines in many of the major producing countries, but also some excellent wines in countries such as Czech Rep, Slovakia and Hungary.

Taking the parents on a wine tasting experience for their anniversary in the summer. It is just off the A3 on the Hogs Back before you get to Guildford. Not sure of the name as the missus booked it. Anyone been ? Apparently there is another good one near Newbury.

TimSaint

Top 3 countries for wine on 18:02 - Feb 28 with 197 viewsOccasional_Showers

Top 3 countries for wine on 01:20 - Feb 28 by TimSaint

Don't claim to be an expert or anything but like a wide variety of wines from a variety of countries. My Old Man has more of an interest than me, but I'm happy to try his suggestions.

A guy I used to play cricket with is a taster / selector in France for Berry Bros and he has recommended some excellent wines.

Had some great wines in many of the major producing countries, but also some excellent wines in countries such as Czech Rep, Slovakia and Hungary.

Taking the parents on a wine tasting experience for their anniversary in the summer. It is just off the A3 on the Hogs Back before you get to Guildford. Not sure of the name as the missus booked it. Anyone been ? Apparently there is another good one near Newbury.

A friend of a friend is a buyer for Aldi and he is very highly regarded. The quality of their wines beat the big supermarkets easily and they don’t need to buy in huge quantities so you will some very good small vineyard wines.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024