Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greater Southampton's greatest players 12:30 - Feb 27 with 6909 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Southampton has produced some fine players, and if there had been lots of players from the additional Southampton Urban area, or 'Greater Southampton, then the whole area would be rolling in talent.

The additional Southampton Urban area includes Eastleigh and Bishopstoke as has been shown on this site several times
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Hampshire

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 12:31 - Feb 27 with 5664 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Matt Targett, what a player. he will be the first player on this list which will obviously get longer and longer

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 12:39 - Feb 27 with 5647 viewsButty101

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 12:31 - Feb 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Matt Targett, what a player. he will be the first player on this list which will obviously get longer and longer

So when did Greater Portsmouth exist from and to? I note its yet again not mentioned on your wiki link.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 12:42 - Feb 27 with 5640 viewsSaintsforeverj

Danny Ings. Southampton fan and one of England's best strikers scoring 18 plus goals in the Premier League as he plays for Premier League Southampton.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 12:48 - Feb 27 with 5630 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 12:39 - Feb 27 by Butty101

So when did Greater Portsmouth exist from and to? I note its yet again not mentioned on your wiki link.

OK, put Greater Portsmouth or Greater Southampton into your search engine, and see what link comes up in the top 2 or 3

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 13:33 - Feb 27 with 5598 viewsButty101

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 12:48 - Feb 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

OK, put Greater Portsmouth or Greater Southampton into your search engine, and see what link comes up in the top 2 or 3

Yeah nothing - hence why in the last 6months you havent manged to provide any evidence. I guess thats why you couldnt answer the previous question about when it existed.

I think you need to re-evaluate your list fella

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 14:04 - Feb 27 with 5572 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 13:33 - Feb 27 by Butty101

Yeah nothing - hence why in the last 6months you havent manged to provide any evidence. I guess thats why you couldnt answer the previous question about when it existed.

I think you need to re-evaluate your list fella

No, it takes you to South Hampshire on the wiki page. Why is that?

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 14:10 - Feb 27 with 5570 viewsButty101

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 14:04 - Feb 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Because Greater Portsmyth never existed? You tell me.

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 14:27 - Feb 27 with 5548 viewsIngskneeslide

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 14:04 - Feb 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

"South Hampshire is a term used mainly to refer to the metropolitan area formed by the cities of Portsmouth and Southampton and their suburbs and commuter towns, in southern Hampshire, England. The area had a population of around 1 million based on the 2001 census, and estimated population of over 1.5 million in 2013.[1] It is the most populated part of South East England, excluding London. The area is sometimes referred to as Solent City[2] but the term is controversial.[3][4]"

Not sure how any of this is relevant to your ludicrous made-up geographical area here 246matchsticks_and_one_Cup, you massive weirdo.
Login to get fewer ads

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 14:32 - Feb 27 with 5544 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 14:10 - Feb 27 by Butty101

Because Greater Portsmyth never existed? You tell me.

It's because that page has replaced 2 separate pages that used to mention Greater P or Greater S or the P or S Urban area. The link still works because it was used so many times. then all the councils changed their web-sites accordingly.

Here's why it was changed
https://www.citymetric.com/politics/do-cities-south-hampshire-deserve-their-own-

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 15:27 - Feb 27 with 5518 viewskingslandstand1

Today's most irrelevant thread?
Although he did get some bites which he lost
Greater Southampton's greatest players on 15:36 - Feb 27 with 5505 viewsButty101

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 14:32 - Feb 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

It's because that page has replaced 2 separate pages that used to mention Greater P or Greater S or the P or S Urban area. The link still works because it was used so many times. then all the councils changed their web-sites accordingly.

Here's why it was changed
https://www.citymetric.com/politics/do-cities-south-hampshire-deserve-their-own-

Thanks for the link, it again backs me up

This article is from Nov 2019 and asks
"The question is what changes in Hampshire are needed for a Greater Southampton or a Greater Portsmouth to exist?"

Jesus this is easy.

Let me know when you have updated your list

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 16:17 - Feb 27 with 5481 viewskingslandstand1

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 15:36 - Feb 27 by Butty101

"The question is what changes in Hampshire are needed for a Greater Southampton or a Greater Portsmouth to exist?"

Jesus this is easy.

You must be 5 games up in the final set by now Butty??
Greater Southampton's greatest players on 17:22 - Feb 27 with 5437 viewsTheMoog

I think we should have a whip round for a half decent whore. The sooner he gets laid the sooner he’ll realise there’s more to life and fook off.

Standby to standby

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 17:36 - Feb 27 with 5418 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 15:36 - Feb 27 by Butty101

Jesus this is easy.

I am not making this up. The wiki page was changed around a year ago, and all of a sudden the Portsmouth-Southampton Built up area was renamed 'South Hampshire. It was also listed as the 8th largest Metropolitan area in the country.

Therefore, if you read up my links, it will show you that the government are pushing this, but HCC don't want to know.

Another page has also been deleted, one which only showed the metropolitan area with populations above 1 million, but this has been replaced by the EPSON Metropolitan area. The EPSON page will probably be modified in due course due to the UK moving out of Europe. Do keep up. 86-1

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 19:33 - Feb 27 with 5362 viewsIngskneeslide

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 17:36 - Feb 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I am not making this up. The wiki page was changed around a year ago, and all of a sudden the Portsmouth-Southampton Built up area was renamed 'South Hampshire. It was also listed as the 8th largest Metropolitan area in the country.

Therefore, if you read up my links, it will show you that the government are pushing this, but HCC don't want to know.

Another page has also been deleted, one which only showed the metropolitan area with populations above 1 million, but this has been replaced by the EPSON Metropolitan area. The EPSON page will probably be modified in due course due to the UK moving out of Europe. Do keep up. 86-1

This is your most tragic post yet. Pleading with a rival mongboard to believe your fantasy gibberish about some made up geographical area (on Wikipedia!!) to justify an insane list made up of entirely subjective factors to ‘prove’ that Pompey (the town, not even the team) is better than Southampton. Your time on here will one day be used in a court case, I am 100% convinced of that.

Greater Southampton's greatest players (n/t) on 19:36 - Feb 27 with 5361 viewsDellHero

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 19:33 - Feb 27 by Ingskneeslide

This is your most tragic post yet. Pleading with a rival mongboard to believe your fantasy gibberish about some made up geographical area (on Wikipedia!!) to justify an insane list made up of entirely subjective factors to ‘prove’ that Pompey (the town, not even the team) is better than Southampton. Your time on here will one day be used in a court case, I am 100% convinced of that.

[Post edited 10 May 2020 18:09]
Greater Southampton's greatest players on 20:21 - Feb 27 with 5314 viewsHappy_Jack

The level of obsession displayed in these threads is tragic. I enjoy a good piss take from both sides but you are without doubt the most crushing bore ever to post on this forum.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 21:13 - Feb 27 with 5272 viewsIngskneeslide

Greater Southampton's greatest players (n/t) on 19:36 - Feb 27 by DellHero

[Post edited 10 May 2020 18:09]

You missed this one chief #delete
Greater Southampton's greatest players on 08:59 - Feb 28 with 5167 viewsBuenosSaint

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 19:33 - Feb 27 by Ingskneeslide

He's that stupid, I think he actually doesn't understand that wiki is NOT fact. So sad.

Poll: The Long Future

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 10:05 - Feb 28 with 5147 viewsJim_Royle

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 17:36 - Feb 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

So this is how it feels to be lonely
This is how it feels to be small
This is how it feels when your word means nothing at all

watchdog? i am watching a dog.

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 10:15 - Feb 28 with 5139 viewskernow

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 10:05 - Feb 28 by Jim_Royle

Get your coat on Barbara.
Why Jim? Are we going out?
No. I'm turning the heating off.
Greater Southampton's greatest players on 10:27 - Feb 28 with 5132 viewsericofarabia

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 10:05 - Feb 28 by Jim_Royle

Portsmyth and 130 summed up in a phucking nut shell!!
Greater Southampton's greatest players on 10:42 - Feb 28 with 5123 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 20:21 - Feb 27 by Happy_Jack

The level of obsession displayed in these threads is tragic. I enjoy a good piss take from both sides but you are without doubt the most crushing bore ever to post on this forum.

I do believe that this thread has gone right over your head. How crushing for you

And now we even have a Poet Laureate who has joined in. OMG the level of bitterness on this site is so shocking.

When I started the 'Greatest Players' thread, which is obviously a serious and fact-finding thread, I seriously didn't realise how upset people would get. Apologies for showing you that your town is second best on the football stakes. It's not real life though is it?

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 10:47 - Feb 28 with 5113 viewsRednWight

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 17:22 - Feb 27 by TheMoog

I think we should have a whip round for a half decent whore. The sooner he gets laid the sooner he’ll realise there’s more to life and fook off.

Can’t we just arrange half hour for him alone n the aquarium
Same result

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 11:52 - Feb 28 with 5067 viewsIngskneeslide

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 10:42 - Feb 28 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I do believe that this thread has gone right over your head. How crushing for you

And now we even have a Poet Laureate who has joined in. OMG the level of bitterness on this site is so shocking.

When I started the 'Greatest Players' thread, which is obviously a serious and fact-finding thread, I seriously didn't realise how upset people would get. Apologies for showing you that your town is second best on the football stakes. It's not real life though is it?

The ‘I wasn’t being serious really’ act comes out now. So predictable. Time for a new username pal, you’ve run this one into the ground
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024