Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Society has failed 21:24 - Feb 18 with 2042 viewsJaySaint

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Society has failed on 22:33 - Feb 18 with 1663 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Absolutely bloody ridiculous. What a waste of my license fee - I can't wait to stop paying it. I can't stand the BBC, the only good stuff it produces are the kids programmes.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Society has failed on 22:40 - Feb 18 with 1655 viewsSaintsforeverj

Is this a man And a women? Are they a man in the day and a women at night or both all of the time?

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Society has failed on 22:56 - Feb 18 with 1643 views1885_SFC

Society has failed on 22:40 - Feb 18 by Saintsforeverj

Is this a man And a women? Are they a man in the day and a women at night or both all of the time?

Dunno. I think it's just someone that needs a good slap.

Old School is Cool

Society has failed on 08:41 - Feb 19 with 1546 viewsVagina_Dentata

Society has failed on 22:33 - Feb 18 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Absolutely bloody ridiculous. What a waste of my license fee - I can't wait to stop paying it. I can't stand the BBC, the only good stuff it produces are the kids programmes.

I’m in Ross on wye at the moment, spent the week listening to their bbc local radio 24/7 coverage of the flooding. No one else is doing this.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Society has failed on 08:53 - Feb 19 with 1535 viewsSalisburySaint

Society has failed on 08:41 - Feb 19 by Vagina_Dentata

I’m in Ross on wye at the moment, spent the week listening to their bbc local radio 24/7 coverage of the flooding. No one else is doing this.

Have you spotted Boris Johnson there yet, he's not been seen ot heard from since before the weekend., so much for being the Party of the people,

Maybe as its half term he's off on another holiday paid for by a Tory Donor
Society has failed on 09:07 - Feb 19 with 1518 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Yawn ... https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-51557090

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Society has failed on 09:24 - Feb 19 with 1507 viewsgrumpy

Society has failed on 08:53 - Feb 19 by SalisburySaint

Have you spotted Boris Johnson there yet, he's not been seen ot heard from since before the weekend., so much for being the Party of the people,

Maybe as its half term he's off on another holiday paid for by a Tory Donor

Boris should have gone to see these victims of the floods and tell them what hes going to do about these flood defences in the future.
No! keep your head down,don't go anywhere that you're not worshipped.
Andrew Neil Interview,Nah!he might ask awkward questions etc etc
Stick to Prime Ministers Questions where your 80 seat majority will say how wonderful you are.
Don't forget 'Get Brexit Done'.... wonder what he will have to say if we end up with a no deal Brexit?
Society has failed on 12:12 - Feb 19 with 1440 viewskernow

Society has failed on 09:24 - Feb 19 by grumpy

Boris should have gone to see these victims of the floods and tell them what hes going to do about these flood defences in the future.
Stick to Prime Ministers Questions where your 80 seat majority will say how wonderful you are.
Don't forget 'Get Brexit Done'.... wonder what he will have to say if we end up with a no deal Brexit?

He'll probably say that it's done.
Incompetent, indolent fraud that he is.
Login to get fewer ads

Society has failed on 12:47 - Feb 19 with 1419 viewsBazza

Society has failed on 12:12 - Feb 19 by kernow

He'll probably say that it's done.
Incompetent, indolent fraud that he is.

Crazy that you expect the PM to have a photo shoot next to flood victims. What good would that do! Makes me sick to see politicians posing when people need practical help as soon as possible.

Boris' job is to run the country including quickly making sure permanent fixes are put in place.
Society has failed on 13:33 - Feb 19 with 1384 viewsgrumpy

Society has failed on 12:47 - Feb 19 by Bazza

Crazy that you expect the PM to have a photo shoot next to flood victims. What good would that do! Makes me sick to see politicians posing when people need practical help as soon as possible.

Boris' job is to run the country including quickly making sure permanent fixes are put in place.

Not a bad thing to do is to show some empathy towards those affected tho is it?
Society has failed on 15:04 - Feb 19 with 1333 viewsMessysaints

I would ask them if they have considered moving out of a flood prone area...

I seen some dude on TV moaning about being flooded and he stating when he brought the house he knew " before he brought it" ( just let that sink in,, he knew yes?) it was prone to flooding but was expecting the government to spend billions stopping it.

Lol.........

Just lol........ Like wtf..... Lol........
Society has failed on 15:39 - Feb 19 with 1302 viewsgrumpy

Society has failed on 15:04 - Feb 19 by Messysaints

I would ask them if they have considered moving out of a flood prone area...

I seen some dude on TV moaning about being flooded and he stating when he brought the house he knew " before he brought it" ( just let that sink in,, he knew yes?) it was prone to flooding but was expecting the government to spend billions stopping it.

Lol.........

Just lol........ Like wtf..... Lol........

How many are flooded in ‘non prone’ areas? Are you saying flooding has only incurred in ‘Prone’ areas?
[Post edited 19 Feb 2020 15:42]
Society has failed on 15:53 - Feb 19 with 1284 viewsMessysaints

Society has failed on 15:39 - Feb 19 by grumpy

How many are flooded in ‘non prone’ areas? Are you saying flooding has only incurred in ‘Prone’ areas?
[Post edited 19 Feb 2020 15:42]

Well none, if u live in an area with 0 history of being flooded it's safe to say ur safe.. If u live in an old flood plain... Then it's expected no?.

Places that flood normal have been flooded before ( none man made ofc, plumbing don't count..)
Society has failed on 16:03 - Feb 19 with 1270 viewsgrumpy

Society has failed on 15:53 - Feb 19 by Messysaints

Well none, if u live in an area with 0 history of being flooded it's safe to say ur safe.. If u live in an old flood plain... Then it's expected no?.

Places that flood normal have been flooded before ( none man made ofc, plumbing don't count..)

So people and businesses that are in prone areas should all move out?
Society has failed on 17:33 - Feb 19 with 1227 viewsMessysaints

Society has failed on 16:03 - Feb 19 by grumpy

So people and businesses that are in prone areas should all move out?

No, stay, please do, if that is YOUR wish.

Just stop moaning when the expected happens and you get flooded.
Society has failed on 17:49 - Feb 19 with 1211 viewsgrumpy

Society has failed on 17:33 - Feb 19 by Messysaints

No, stay, please do, if that is YOUR wish.

Just stop moaning when the expected happens and you get flooded.

How about putting flood defences in so they don't get flooded,good idea eh?
Society has failed on 18:42 - Feb 19 with 1197 viewsMessysaints

Society has failed on 17:49 - Feb 19 by grumpy

How about putting flood defences in so they don't get flooded,good idea eh?

So paying for it them self's are they? Didn't think so....... Dirty scroungers. A drain on the country. Just do what's best for them and every one and move and leave nature to run its course. You can't prevent nature just delay it.... Eventually they will fail, and again, and again for ever and ever with ever increasing costs cause stubborn ppl won't relocate... Selfish ppl mate.
Society has failed on 18:52 - Feb 19 with 1180 viewsgrumpy

Society has failed on 18:42 - Feb 19 by Messysaints

So paying for it them self's are they? Didn't think so....... Dirty scroungers. A drain on the country. Just do what's best for them and every one and move and leave nature to run its course. You can't prevent nature just delay it.... Eventually they will fail, and again, and again for ever and ever with ever increasing costs cause stubborn ppl won't relocate... Selfish ppl mate.

‘Dirty Scroungers ‘ good grief.....
Society has failed on 19:50 - Feb 22 with 1033 viewsJaySaint

Society has failed on 06:58 - Mar 2 with 928 viewsJaySaint

https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/music-anne-marie-issues-apology-over-ant-

Society has failed on 06:59 - Mar 2 with 926 viewsJaySaint

Society has failed on 17:02 - Mar 2 with 818 viewsthissceptredsaint

Society has failed on 19:50 - Feb 22 by JaySaint

Blokes do these sort of shenanigans all the time in rugby clubs....or public schools. Good to see the ladies letting it all hang out. Will certainly weed out the self identifying 'transwomen'

As for Boris Johnson. People should expect a Prime minister to visit victims of disasters. The victims wanted him to. He finally made the effort during the election when there were votes to be had didn't he.

As for don't live on a flood plain. Most British cities and towns are built on what is regarded as flood plain so it's hard to avoid the risks
Society has failed on 17:26 - Mar 2 with 806 viewsdirk_doone

Kim Jong Un wouldn't tolerate any of this namby-pamby nonsense. He's ordered coronavirus victims to be shot dead.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Society has failed on 17:33 - Mar 2 with 793 views1885_SFC

Society has failed on 19:50 - Feb 22 by JaySaint

The bird front middle looks like she's about to take a massive dump...

Old School is Cool

Society has failed on 17:40 - Mar 2 with 788 viewsMr_Happy

Why should his week off be ruined because there's sewage on someone's hall carpet pal?

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024