Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greater Southampton's greatest players 12:30 - Feb 27 with 6908 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Southampton has produced some fine players, and if there had been lots of players from the additional Southampton Urban area, or 'Greater Southampton, then the whole area would be rolling in talent.

The additional Southampton Urban area includes Eastleigh and Bishopstoke as has been shown on this site several times
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Hampshire

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 13:27 - Feb 28 with 1239 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 11:52 - Feb 28 by Ingskneeslide

The ‘I wasn’t being serious really’ act comes out now. So predictable. Time for a new username pal, you’ve run this one into the ground

Can't read
Can't digest
Can't think
Not very clever are you?

What I said was the other thread was serious. Time for you to start using your brain moosh
[Post edited 28 Feb 2020 16:24]

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 14:47 - Feb 28 with 1202 viewskingslandstand1

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 11:52 - Feb 28 by Ingskneeslide

The ‘I wasn’t being serious really’ act comes out now. So predictable. Time for a new username pal, you’ve run this one into the ground

How is Elvis?
Greater Southampton's greatest players on 15:40 - Feb 28 with 1182 viewsIngskneeslide

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 14:47 - Feb 28 by kingslandstand1

How is Elvis?

Sorry to break this to you mate but he died on the sh1tter in ‘77... Didn’t you wonder why he hadn’t been touring recently??
[Post edited 28 Feb 2020 15:41]
Greater Southampton's greatest players on 16:21 - Feb 28 with 1164 viewsTimSaint

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 15:40 - Feb 28 by Ingskneeslide

Sorry to break this to you mate but he died on the sh1tter in ‘77... Didn’t you wonder why he hadn’t been touring recently??

Too many Suspicious Minds !!

TimSaint

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 16:39 - Feb 28 with 1146 viewskingslandstand1

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 15:40 - Feb 28 by Ingskneeslide

Go to Vegas and he's on every street corner asking if you want to have your photo taken with him. He'll even marry you if you wish!!!
Greater Southampton's greatest players on 20:18 - Feb 28 with 1121 viewsHappy_Jack

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 10:42 - Feb 28 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I do believe that this thread has gone right over your head. How crushing for you

And now we even have a Poet Laureate who has joined in. OMG the level of bitterness on this site is so shocking.

When I started the 'Greatest Players' thread, which is obviously a serious and fact-finding thread, I seriously didn't realise how upset people would get. Apologies for showing you that your town is second best on the football stakes. It's not real life though is it?

I handed you the award but your acceptance speech was just as boring as all the other shite you post

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 12:23 - Mar 2 with 1052 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 20:18 - Feb 28 by Happy_Jack

I handed you the award but your acceptance speech was just as boring as all the other shite you post

You're one of my favourite posters.

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 12:25 - Mar 2 with 1047 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Found another one. The Goalie with the best current stats in L1 is from Eastleigh

And he plays for . . . . . . . .

Portsmouth FC. I can't believe you lot didn't spot him.

Login to get fewer ads

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 14:09 - Mar 2 with 1014 viewsButty101

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 17:36 - Feb 27 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I am not making this up. The wiki page was changed around a year ago, and all of a sudden the Portsmouth-Southampton Built up area was renamed 'South Hampshire. It was also listed as the 8th largest Metropolitan area in the country.

Therefore, if you read up my links, it will show you that the government are pushing this, but HCC don't want to know.

Another page has also been deleted, one which only showed the metropolitan area with populations above 1 million, but this has been replaced by the EPSON Metropolitan area. The EPSON page will probably be modified in due course due to the UK moving out of Europe. Do keep up. 86-1

As someone else said, this reply is tragic.

I could almost hear your tears hitting the keyboard as you typed away.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 14:13 - Mar 2 with 1009 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 14:09 - Mar 2 by Butty101

As someone else said, this reply is tragic.

I could almost hear your tears hitting the keyboard as you typed away.

I knew that comment would reel you in.

And you never answered my question, why when you type in greater Portsmouth or Southampton does the south Hampshire page come up?

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 15:03 - Mar 2 with 986 viewsBicester_North

Still can’t work out why people bother to reply to this desperately needy, sexual failure of a skate poster. Even the decrepit Portsmouth helmets like Arthur H at least provided some slight semblance of normality (Albeit bloated faced, plastic gravy jug, kitchen lying normality) on here but this one is just a tedious, inadequate, bullshitting drip.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Greater Southampton's greatest players (n/t) on 15:34 - Mar 2 with 969 viewsDellHero

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 15:03 - Mar 2 by Bicester_North

Still can’t work out why people bother to reply to this desperately needy, sexual failure of a skate poster. Even the decrepit Portsmouth helmets like Arthur H at least provided some slight semblance of normality (Albeit bloated faced, plastic gravy jug, kitchen lying normality) on here but this one is just a tedious, inadequate, bullshitting drip.

[Post edited 10 May 2020 18:10]
Greater Southampton's greatest players on 16:13 - Mar 2 with 954 viewsButty101

Greater Southampton's greatest players on 14:13 - Mar 2 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I knew that comment would reel you in.

And you never answered my question, why when you type in greater Portsmouth or Southampton does the south Hampshire page come up?

Reel me in lol.

I actually didnt initially reply because i thought you sounded sad and desperate and i didnt want to be the one to push you over the edge.

In reply to why does a wiki page (that is not a source of proof) come up. See from the web site synopsis, below if you can work it out.

"South Hampshire is a term used mainly to refer to the metropolitan area formed by the cities of Portsmouth and Southampton and their suburbs and commuter towns, in southern Hampshire, ... densities, with Portsmouth and Southampton being the most densely populated districts in England outside Greater London."

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024