Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool plastics sitting in away end 12:12 - Mar 7 with 982 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/tickets/ticket-point-criteria-liverpool-a-1/

As you can see, Bournemouth today have taken just over 900 tickets, less than we took. The reason given that Liverpool fans in the Bournemouth area, again taking the tickets of true Bournemouth fans, sitting in the away end.

The problem being, having spoken to a Bournemouth mate is that Liverpool plastics buy membership cards for the other team, so are on the Bournemouth system. This happened as we know when we visited Anfield. How anybody can have any like for this club with plastic fans who steal tickets as well as players is beyond me! Don't hear of this happening with other clubs - can't take full allocation at Anfield because plastics steal the tickets.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 12:13]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Liverpool plastics sitting in away end on 12:34 - Mar 7 with 951 viewsChesham_Saint

I’d wager that more than a few man U fans do the same....

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Liverpool plastics sitting in away end on 12:42 - Mar 7 with 938 viewsdirk_doone

Teams playing Liverpool between now and the end of the season are lucky. It's a pity we played them twice when they were on their winning run.

I thought they'd lose most of their games after they'd clinched the title but they seem to have started earlier than that.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 12:45]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Liverpool plastics sitting in away end on 13:15 - Mar 7 with 895 viewsSaintsforeverj

Liverpool plastics sitting in away end on 12:42 - Mar 7 by dirk_doone

Teams playing Liverpool between now and the end of the season are lucky. It's a pity we played them twice when they were on their winning run.

I thought they'd lose most of their games after they'd clinched the title but they seem to have started earlier than that.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 12:45]

And it's very quiet there. You wouldn't think they were on the verge of the title.

Liverpool plastics sitting in away end on 21:38 - Mar 8 with 732 viewsSaintNick

Bournemouth took 900 tickets and the blocks they could have had were sold by Liverpool to their own fans, I didn't see any Liverpool fans in our section when I went up there, there might have been the odd few but they weren't visible.

Given that they would also have had to have attended an away game or two to qualify for a ticket they must be very dedicated to go to see several of our games away just to see one of theirs

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Liverpool plastics sitting in away end on 22:05 - Mar 8 with 709 viewsthis_charming_man

Liverpool plastics sitting in away end on 21:38 - Mar 8 by SaintNick

Bournemouth took 900 tickets and the blocks they could have had were sold by Liverpool to their own fans, I didn't see any Liverpool fans in our section when I went up there, there might have been the odd few but they weren't visible.

Given that they would also have had to have attended an away game or two to qualify for a ticket they must be very dedicated to go to see several of our games away just to see one of theirs

There were Liverpool fans in our end. They were interviewed on the Kenzie Bengali vlog thing which was then broadcast on saints social media. It was a p1ss take the club allowed that to go out to their own fans.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Liverpool plastics sitting in away end on 22:46 - Mar 8 with 668 viewsSaintsforeverj

There was a blog by Benali's daughter, where she interviewed Liverpool fans in our end!! It was posted here. Then the official website of Bournemouth stated only taking 900 tickets because of Liverpool fans getting in the away end. All very well winding up everyone but opposition fans taking the tickets of loyal Saints fans and loyal Bournemouth fans should be condemned strongly.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2020 23:00]

Liverpool plastics sitting in away end on 22:49 - Mar 8 with 662 views1ASIN12

If you actually read the article on the Bournemouth website you would have read that in previous seasons when bournemouth played at Anfield liverpool fans have got tickets I the away section.

The article goes on to say that they ( Bournemouth) took the decision to only take 900 odd tickets as that was how many of Bournemouth fans had loyalty points .

It may have helped reduce the amount of Liverpool fans in the away section . I say reduce as like Saints there are always some season ticket holders who pass on their ticket to their Liverpool supporting mates.
Liverpool plastics sitting in away end on 22:54 - Mar 8 with 656 viewsSaintsforeverj

Liverpool plastics sitting in away end on 22:49 - Mar 8 by 1ASIN12

If you actually read the article on the Bournemouth website you would have read that in previous seasons when bournemouth played at Anfield liverpool fans have got tickets I the away section.

The article goes on to say that they ( Bournemouth) took the decision to only take 900 odd tickets as that was how many of Bournemouth fans had loyalty points .

It may have helped reduce the amount of Liverpool fans in the away section . I say reduce as like Saints there are always some season ticket holders who pass on their ticket to their Liverpool supporting mates.

From this point of view, I agree with you totally. Reduce like Bournemouth to 900 so that those dam plastic Liverpool fans can't use our club to get tickets. They can watch from their southern arm chairs, cuddling their Liverpool scarves bought on amazon thinking isn't it great to love the best team in the world, like they normally do. At least the regular loyal fans will get the tickets.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2020 22:59]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024