Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Still Need One More Win 09:05 - Mar 10 with 851 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52157/saints-still-need-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Still Need One More Win on 09:19 - Mar 10 with 839 viewssaint22

two to be SAFE
Saints Still Need One More Win on 11:29 - Mar 10 with 758 viewsMarcus_y

Saints Still Need One More Win on 09:19 - Mar 10 by saint22

two to be SAFE

I think I agree. Some of the tams below us are very capable of going on a bit of a run and have done on at least one occasion this season. Watford started picking up when Deeney came back, Brighton got off to a good start and West Ham could spring surprises still. Figure thus with the league being a bit tighter this season we need to aim at 40 to be safe.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Saints Still Need One More Win on 13:35 - Mar 10 with 701 viewsgrumpy

Agree,two more,where they are coming from who knows.
Saints Still Need One More Win on 13:53 - Mar 10 with 690 viewssaint22

Saints Still Need One More Win on 13:35 - Mar 10 by grumpy

Agree,two more,where they are coming from who knows.

I would suggest they HAVE come from the next two, I'll be damned if we want to play Sheff Utd needing any points
Saints Still Need One More Win on 14:21 - Mar 10 with 668 viewsthis_charming_man

Saints Still Need One More Win on 13:53 - Mar 10 by saint22

I would suggest they HAVE come from the next two, I'll be damned if we want to play Sheff Utd needing any points

There are 8 more games between Norwich and Sheffield United you drip, they don't HAVE to come from the next two at all.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Saints Still Need One More Win on 15:35 - Mar 10 with 623 viewsIngskneeslide

Saints Still Need One More Win on 13:53 - Mar 10 by saint22

“I’ll be damned”!!

What are you burbling on about you pretentious costume of a man?!
Saints Still Need One More Win on 15:43 - Mar 10 with 619 viewssaint22

Saints Still Need One More Win on 14:21 - Mar 10 by this_charming_man

There are 8 more games between Norwich and Sheffield United you drip, they don't HAVE to come from the next two at all.

Yes pal I am aware of that against the likes of Man U Everton and Arsenal and given the fact we have failed to beat Burnley Wham and Newcastle I wouldnt hold your breath.....though on second thoughts try it, for like an hour
You and your pal ingsknobslip
Saints Still Need One More Win on 15:55 - Mar 10 with 610 viewsBuggalugs

Saints Still Need One More Win on 15:43 - Mar 10 by saint22

Yes pal I am aware of that against the likes of Man U Everton and Arsenal and given the fact we have failed to beat Burnley Wham and Newcastle I wouldnt hold your breath.....though on second thoughts try it, for like an hour
You and your pal ingsknobslip

"ingsknobslip", is that typical of NYC boardroom #bantz pal?

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Login to get fewer ads

Saints Still Need One More Win on 17:02 - Mar 10 with 570 viewsthis_charming_man

Saints Still Need One More Win on 15:55 - Mar 10 by Buggalugs

"ingsknobslip", is that typical of NYC boardroom #bantz pal?

Remember he doesn't go in the winter pal, it's too cold. All these travel restrictions must be playing havoc with Bens Italy businesss, wont be doing any trips to Venice for the morning any time soon.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024