Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lockdown 20:38 - Mar 23 with 2779 viewsthis_charming_man

Has to happen

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Lockdown on 08:24 - Mar 24 with 695 viewssaint22

Lockdown on 08:15 - Mar 24 by this_charming_man

This time last week you were banging on about how it was all being exagerated. Do f&ck off you tedious, lying sap.

Boris looked thoroughly miserable as he was making the statement. Not just because of the gravity, but because even he couldn’t escape the irony. Imagine a person who has built his entire career on being economical with the truth having to implore everyone to trust him. A prime minister who doesn’t even look as if he could tell the truth to his reflection.

All his life Boris has wanted to be Churchill. Now he has met his Dunkirk, he realises he just can’t do it. He doesn’t have the leadership. He wants to be loved too much. Inside he’s a ball of foetal need. The tousled hair is no longer endearing. Now it just looks shambolic. And the mind is as confused as the barnet. He’s never come across a difficult decision he hasn’t wanted to fudge. Marriages, affairs, Brexit. All compartmentalised away into a happy place where there are no consequences.
Lockdown on 08:26 - Mar 24 with 689 viewsthis_charming_man

Lockdown on 08:24 - Mar 24 by saint22

Boris looked thoroughly miserable as he was making the statement. Not just because of the gravity, but because even he couldn’t escape the irony. Imagine a person who has built his entire career on being economical with the truth having to implore everyone to trust him. A prime minister who doesn’t even look as if he could tell the truth to his reflection.

All his life Boris has wanted to be Churchill. Now he has met his Dunkirk, he realises he just can’t do it. He doesn’t have the leadership. He wants to be loved too much. Inside he’s a ball of foetal need. The tousled hair is no longer endearing. Now it just looks shambolic. And the mind is as confused as the barnet. He’s never come across a difficult decision he hasn’t wanted to fudge. Marriages, affairs, Brexit. All compartmentalised away into a happy place where there are no consequences.

Do you see a lot of him in yourself, is that why you hate him so much?

Lockdown on 08:34 - Mar 24 with 664 viewsHeisenberg

I know for a fact that he tussles his hair before he goes out as that's his look and he thinks people love him for it. He looks like a 6 year old going to school for the first day before Mum combs his hair to make him look smart. He has been an utter embarrassment from day 1 when he failed to follow the steps Europe and the rest of the World were taking to this half baked semi lock down where the police will be left scratching there heads wondering what exactly they have to do.

We need a Churchill not a cross between Jabba the Hut and Mr Bean.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Lockdown on 08:38 - Mar 24 with 653 viewsMarcus_y

Lockdown on 08:34 - Mar 24 by Heisenberg

I know for a fact that he tussles his hair before he goes out as that's his look and he thinks people love him for it. He looks like a 6 year old going to school for the first day before Mum combs his hair to make him look smart. He has been an utter embarrassment from day 1 when he failed to follow the steps Europe and the rest of the World were taking to this half baked semi lock down where the police will be left scratching there heads wondering what exactly they have to do.

We need a Churchill not a cross between Jabba the Hut and Mr Bean.

"I know for a fact that he tussles his hair before he goes out "

Please, tell us more. You saw him doing this? How long have you been allowed into his home?

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Lockdown on 08:40 - Mar 24 with 644 viewsBicester_North

Why do you keep copying and pasting journalist viewpoints? Can’t you put your own feelings into words Lauren?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Lockdown on 08:43 - Mar 24 with 639 viewssaint22

Lockdown on 08:40 - Mar 24 by Bicester_North

Why do you keep copying and pasting journalist viewpoints? Can’t you put your own feelings into words Lauren?

I am trying to educate the saps who get their information from the Scum Mail
I realise you are beyond help
[Post edited 24 Mar 2020 8:43]
Lockdown on 08:43 - Mar 24 with 636 viewsthis_charming_man

Lockdown on 08:40 - Mar 24 by Bicester_North

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/mar/23/boris-johnson-uk-lockdown-coron

Word for word, paragraphs 6 and 7 how tragic.

Lockdown on 08:44 - Mar 24 with 634 viewsHeisenberg

Lockdown on 08:38 - Mar 24 by Marcus_y

"I know for a fact that he tussles his hair before he goes out "

Please, tell us more. You saw him doing this? How long have you been allowed into his home?

Nope. A friend of mine worked on Have I got News for you and watched him do it before filming started. No conspiracy here you dullard just reliable and trustworthy evidence. No piss off back to the paddy field you boring twot.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Login to get fewer ads

Lockdown on 08:48 - Mar 24 with 623 viewsMarcus_y

Lockdown on 08:44 - Mar 24 by Heisenberg

Nope. A friend of mine worked on Have I got News for you and watched him do it before filming started. No conspiracy here you dullard just reliable and trustworthy evidence. No piss off back to the paddy field you boring twot.

Ah OK. So when someone tells you something it is FACT and we all have to believe it yes? I see who and what you are. Just another w@nker who wants everyone to believe and agree with him and shoot down anyone who dares to disagree.

Lockdown on 08:49 - Mar 24 with 613 viewsIngskneeslide

Lockdown on 08:48 - Mar 24 by Marcus_y

Ah OK. So when someone tells you something it is FACT and we all have to believe it yes? I see who and what you are. Just another w@nker who wants everyone to believe and agree with him and shoot down anyone who dares to disagree.

SO angry! I think you should read Nick’s pinned post pal. I will certainly be heeding his call.
Lockdown on 09:27 - Mar 24 with 579 viewsthis_charming_man

China have just lifted their lockdown, it's been in place for 2 months if that's any indication of what we can expect.

Lockdown on 09:32 - Mar 24 with 569 viewsMarcus_y

Lockdown on 09:27 - Mar 24 by this_charming_man

China have just lifted their lockdown, it's been in place for 2 months if that's any indication of what we can expect.

It would seem to be only a partial lift. But good news nonetheless.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/24/china-to-lift-travel-restrictions-

Lockdown on 10:09 - Mar 24 with 533 viewsBicester_North

Lockdown on 08:43 - Mar 24 by saint22

I am trying to educate the saps who get their information from the Scum Mail
I realise you are beyond help
[Post edited 24 Mar 2020 8:43]

Had to edit your post hey girlfriend?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Lockdown on 14:39 - Mar 24 with 479 viewsfranniesTache

Not sure if anyone here has had it yet, but if they haven't then hopefully this will help with one of the potential ways it goes.

My other half has had it, she's healthy and in her 30s (queue cradle snatcher jokes), anyway for those of you thinking you're young or healthy so you'll be ok this is what she went through, hopefully it'll put into context just how brutal this thing is.

Day 1(ish, it's hard to tell as that was just when she noticed symptoms)
Shortness of breath, burning on the chest, and intermittent fever, as she had no cough she didn't even think she had it.
Day 2
Pressure on the chest, severe shortness of breath, hot then cold flushes, real sense of panic
Day 3
Bit of a respite, felt like she was getting better, no shortness of breath but still had a bit of burning on her chest, no fever but still didn't feel like her lungs were filling with air properly, very tired all the time
Day 4
Definitely the worst day, severe shortness of breathe, felt like someone was sitting on her chest the pressure was so much, pins and needles in her left arm, burning in her chest, lightheaded and so tired she couldn't stand easily (we called 999 this day, they came out and gave her an ECG and various other tests, all of which where fine)
Day 5
Feeling considerably better, but still some burning on the chest and some pressure, tired when she tried to walk but could move around the house again.
Day 6
Mostly like a normal cold or flu, but still bad when she exerted too much energy.

That's the point we're at now, it's been pretty f*cking brutal and scary at points, she's healthy, young, does exercise, is a vegetarian and doesn't smoke. Day 4 in particular scared the shit out of me. The only thing that really seems to help is paracetamol and rest.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2020 14:43]
Lockdown on 14:44 - Mar 24 with 475 viewsBison

Lockdown on 14:39 - Mar 24 by franniesTache

Not sure if anyone here has had it yet, but if they haven't then hopefully this will help with one of the potential ways it goes.

My other half has had it, she's healthy and in her 30s (queue cradle snatcher jokes), anyway for those of you thinking you're young or healthy so you'll be ok this is what she went through, hopefully it'll put into context just how brutal this thing is.

Day 1(ish, it's hard to tell as that was just when she noticed symptoms)
Shortness of breath, burning on the chest, and intermittent fever, as she had no cough she didn't even think she had it.
Day 2
Pressure on the chest, severe shortness of breath, hot then cold flushes, real sense of panic
Day 3
Bit of a respite, felt like she was getting better, no shortness of breath but still had a bit of burning on her chest, no fever but still didn't feel like her lungs were filling with air properly, very tired all the time
Day 4
Definitely the worst day, severe shortness of breathe, felt like someone was sitting on her chest the pressure was so much, pins and needles in her left arm, burning in her chest, lightheaded and so tired she couldn't stand easily (we called 999 this day, they came out and gave her an ECG and various other tests, all of which where fine)
Day 5
Feeling considerably better, but still some burning on the chest and some pressure, tired when she tried to walk but could move around the house again.
Day 6
Mostly like a normal cold or flu, but still bad when she exerted too much energy.

That's the point we're at now, it's been pretty f*cking brutal and scary at points, she's healthy, young, does exercise, is a vegetarian and doesn't smoke. Day 4 in particular scared the shit out of me. The only thing that really seems to help is paracetamol and rest.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2020 14:43]

Wow FT. How did you get on with the isolation bit , what precautions did you take ? do you think you may be getting it ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Lockdown on 14:46 - Mar 24 with 471 viewsfranniesTache

Lockdown on 14:44 - Mar 24 by Bison

Wow FT. How did you get on with the isolation bit , what precautions did you take ? do you think you may be getting it ?

I've been effectively self isolating for a while anyway to be honest, but i've been sleeping in a the spare room, obsessively washing my hands, cleaning the house and using anti bac gel too.

She also hasn't stroked the dog whilst having it (their coats can carry it), weirdly so far i've felt no symptoms at all, but i'm far more self aware right now, and pretty damn paranoid if i'm honest.
Lockdown on 15:44 - Mar 24 with 430 viewsMr_Happy

Lockdown on 08:48 - Mar 24 by Marcus_y

Alan used to put yes after everything pal.

Mr Cheerful Pfft.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024