Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lockdown 20:38 - Mar 23 with 2781 viewsthis_charming_man

Has to happen

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Lockdown on 22:12 - Mar 23 with 668 views1885_SFC

Lockdown on 21:40 - Mar 23 by thissceptredsaint

Sorry Nick , people will be dying because Mr Johnson and his boss Mr Cummings believes certain types of people -like people my age are expendable.

My nephew is a junior doctor at Great Ormond Street hospital, you try telling him this shouldn't be a political matter. He is exhausted and he is scared. We managed to talk to him today briefly.

When you see how other countries like Germany are handling this and how many ventilators and beds there are per person compared to us then my god it becomes political.

And yes if Boris wasn't so committed to individualism then perhaps he would have acted sooner. In fact we still haven't gone far enough. Look how selfish people have gone to Wales and the Highlands spreading the risk of infection instead of doing as they were told. We should have had the forces involved and a rationing/food co-ordination plan in place. Instead we leave it up to Tesco...ridiculous. We do this because we are told the state can't run things yet here we are, desperate for state intervention

Look how people think the rules of society don't apply to them, only others. I've seen this increase since the 80's.

To be fair - the country has more than its fair share of fúckwits, dimwits, thick, ignorant, selfish coonts who are always going to do as they want... the very same tossers that pop into Asda and buy 80 bog rolls with their "fook you" attitude & their "me me me" stance. They're everywhere.

The sooner we get the Army on the streets - the better... because these very same fookwits are still going to ignore the rules no matter what the government says... even though they're too thick to see that the reason why the virus is sky-rocketing is because of selfish arsewipes like them.

Old School is Cool

Lockdown on 22:17 - Mar 23 with 628 viewsOccasional_Showers

Lockdown on 21:46 - Mar 23 by saint22

It should have happened a week ago
He is hardly a revolutionary he sucked up to his finance board buddies but now it’s dawned on him he better sort it
Anyone tried booking a food delivery.....?!?
It’s a shambles

A week ago you said, and I quote...

“Let’s see shall we
I would say 20 deaths of elderly people is not as bad as all that
I wonder how many elderly die alone in the cold because they can’t afford to heat their homes?
It’s hysterical the way people react”

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Lockdown on 22:23 - Mar 23 with 629 viewsdirk_doone

A sobering thought:

Now, we are all going to have to start living the lifestyle that 130 has been living for years. Look what it has done to him!

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Lockdown on 22:27 - Mar 23 with 613 viewsBicester_North

Lockdown on 22:12 - Mar 23 by 1885_SFC

To be fair - the country has more than its fair share of fúckwits, dimwits, thick, ignorant, selfish coonts who are always going to do as they want... the very same tossers that pop into Asda and buy 80 bog rolls with their "fook you" attitude & their "me me me" stance. They're everywhere.

The sooner we get the Army on the streets - the better... because these very same fookwits are still going to ignore the rules no matter what the government says... even though they're too thick to see that the reason why the virus is sky-rocketing is because of selfish arsewipes like them.

Well put sir!

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Lockdown on 23:32 - Mar 23 with 565 viewscocklebreath

Lockdown on 21:03 - Mar 23 by SaintNick

Who gives a f*** about whether he thundered against the Nanny State, this should be a non political time.

Clearly he is taking the advice from medical and scientific advisors and listening to it and that is all that matters.

This is a time when people should not care whether the leader is tory or Labour and the opposition should be supporting the government not trying to score points .

Johnson delayed doing this but it became clear that drastic measures need to be taken

Agreed

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Lockdown on 23:33 - Mar 23 with 565 viewscocklebreath

Lockdown on 21:14 - Mar 23 by Capt_Koons

Why is it all Tory supports and media outlets are crying about how this is a non political time? Seems like they dont want a torch shon onto decades of tory failure.
If a crisis exacerbated by the ideology of free market extremists is not a time to talk politics I would be interested to know when is. Perhaps you might let us know.

Ffs shut up you bore, I’m no Tori’s but fool off with this bring sh£t, more important things than political point scoring

Lockdown on 23:35 - Mar 23 with 564 viewscocklebreath

He is hardly a revolutionary he sucked up to his finance board buddies but now it’s dawned on him he better sort it
It’s a shambles

You thought it was a hoax you loser

Lockdown on 23:49 - Mar 23 with 548 viewsSteveMoron

Okay so this is a so called 'lockdown' but families can still exercise once a day. Won't beaches etc be full again?
Login to get fewer ads

Lockdown on 23:49 - Mar 23 with 547 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Lockdown on 21:31 - Mar 23 by Capt_Koons

Hes not doing the job though. He started talking about herd immunity when other countries were going into lockdown, and then once it was pointed out to him what a balls up that was he dithered about suggesting we might stay at home. For a man who models himself on Churchill he sure comes up wanting.

F**king bore off.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Lockdown on 00:18 - Mar 24 with 532 viewsBison

Lockdown on 23:49 - Mar 23 by Gennaro_Contaldo

F**king bore off.

I’m going to try to add some humour but offend at the same time.

He’s a wonderful British lefty

Your avatar looks like you are public enemy #1 to his cause.

I bet if you 2 met in a pub on grindr you’d have a wonderful time. If one of you had said , not knowing you both supported Southampton F.C “Le God” you would of both got pissed as farts .

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Lockdown on 06:01 - Mar 24 with 493 viewssolent_toffee

Lockdown on 22:27 - Mar 23 by Bicester_North

Well put sir!

It’s a terrible state of affairs that people who are the absolute epitome of sacrifice and selflessness have to be brought in to stop people scrapping pensioners for a bag of pasta. Thoroughly depressing.

I hope that at the end of all this we live in a better society and people don’t take everything for granted that we get by living in a fantastic country, with great infrastructure, opportunity and overall security and start being decent human beings to each other.
Lockdown on 06:22 - Mar 24 with 473 viewsBuenosSaint

Lockdown on 06:01 - Mar 24 by solent_toffee

It’s a terrible state of affairs that people who are the absolute epitome of sacrifice and selflessness have to be brought in to stop people scrapping pensioners for a bag of pasta. Thoroughly depressing.

I hope that at the end of all this we live in a better society and people don’t take everything for granted that we get by living in a fantastic country, with great infrastructure, opportunity and overall security and start being decent human beings to each other.

Hear hear. When I saw the selfish stockpiling in the UK news I was thoroughly ashamed to be born British. what the developing nations must think of so called developed nations....

I was thinking the other day how your post last year about a global viral catastrophe would stop Liverpool winning the title. That was unbelievably. Prescient! This board has its political stalwarts, business tycoons and conspiracy theorists. Looks like we have a nostradamus too, do post any future predictions for us to prepare adequately

Poll: The Long Future

Lockdown on 06:28 - Mar 24 with 469 viewsMarcus_y

Lockdown on 06:22 - Mar 24 by BuenosSaint

Hear hear. When I saw the selfish stockpiling in the UK news I was thoroughly ashamed to be born British. what the developing nations must think of so called developed nations....

I was thinking the other day how your post last year about a global viral catastrophe would stop Liverpool winning the title. That was unbelievably. Prescient! This board has its political stalwarts, business tycoons and conspiracy theorists. Looks like we have a nostradamus too, do post any future predictions for us to prepare adequately

I actually think it will get worse after all this. I think the me me me attitude of people will become more prevalent as people will be scred stiff of anything similar happening again. You only have to look at the idiots on this forum who think it is fun to constantly attack each and every post made by certain poster, and offer nothing else. Their aim is to bore people to death and they don't give a damn who that bothers. That is the way now of so many in this world as we have totally lost our way. Self rules.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Lockdown (n/t) on 06:52 - Mar 24 with 452 viewsDellHero

Lockdown on 06:28 - Mar 24 by Marcus_y

I actually think it will get worse after all this. I think the me me me attitude of people will become more prevalent as people will be scred stiff of anything similar happening again. You only have to look at the idiots on this forum who think it is fun to constantly attack each and every post made by certain poster, and offer nothing else. Their aim is to bore people to death and they don't give a damn who that bothers. That is the way now of so many in this world as we have totally lost our way. Self rules.

[Post edited 9 May 2020 22:10]
Lockdown on 06:54 - Mar 24 with 448 viewsMarcus_y

Lockdown (n/t) on 06:52 - Mar 24 by DellHero

Actually it is not an issue here. I went up to my local Tops Supermarket yesterday and it was full of everything, even fresh produce. The 7 elevens are still fully stocked. Thai people tend not to be so selfish and often put others first no matter what they have or don't have.

Lockdown (n/t) on 06:59 - Mar 24 with 434 viewsDellHero

Lockdown on 06:54 - Mar 24 by Marcus_y

Actually it is not an issue here. I went up to my local Tops Supermarket yesterday and it was full of everything, even fresh produce. The 7 elevens are still fully stocked. Thai people tend not to be so selfish and often put others first no matter what they have or don't have.

Lockdown on 07:01 - Mar 24 with 429 viewsIngskneeslide

Lockdown on 06:28 - Mar 24 by Marcus_y

You’re right, I think this whole situation is analogous to a few people taking the pîss on a football forum.
Lockdown on 07:04 - Mar 24 with 425 viewsMarcus_y

Lockdown (n/t) on 06:59 - Mar 24 by DellHero

I don't think veggies will be so easy to get hold of in the mid to long term. I think people will end up living on tinned food, dried food etc. Again, being stuck in Bangkok (instead of Phnom Penh) has worked quite nicely for me as they seem to still have everything and being with my good lady, I get superb grub knocked up each day.

Lockdown (n/t) on 07:07 - Mar 24 with 420 viewsDellHero

Lockdown on 07:01 - Mar 24 by Ingskneeslide

You’re right, I think this whole situation is analogous to a few people taking the pîss on a football forum.

[Post edited 9 May 2020 22:11]
Lockdown on 07:08 - Mar 24 with 417 viewsCity_boy

Lockdown on 22:12 - Mar 23 by 1885_SFC

Not least the idiots that run Sports Direct - Ashley and his 'yes man' Chris Wootten (CFO) who think that Sports Direct is an essential service so people can exercise.

Not only are they giving people an excuse to keep moving around visiting their shops, they have done this in total disregard of their staff.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2020 7:08]
Lockdown on 07:11 - Mar 24 with 409 viewsIngskneeslide

Lockdown (n/t) on 07:07 - Mar 24 by DellHero

Great. Still think this is a big fuss about nothing?
Lockdown (n/t) on 07:25 - Mar 24 with 399 viewsDellHero

Lockdown on 07:11 - Mar 24 by Ingskneeslide

Great. Still think this is a big fuss about nothing?

Lockdown on 07:29 - Mar 24 with 391 viewsIngskneeslide

Lockdown (n/t) on 07:25 - Mar 24 by DellHero

I can, it just seems a bit sociopathic to see the world in that way.
Lockdown on 08:15 - Mar 24 with 365 viewsthis_charming_man

It’s a shambles

This time last week you were banging on about how it was all being exagerated. Do f&ck off you tedious, lying sap.

Lockdown on 08:21 - Mar 24 with 361 viewsthis_charming_man

Lockdown on 06:01 - Mar 24 by solent_toffee

Sadly, i dont think we will. Very quickly it'll go back to me, me, me.

Its also sad that a number of people are still desperate to bash the government at every single turn. It's almost like they want more to die so it proves the government didn't get it 100% right.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024