Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This might sound selfish 20:39 - Apr 3 with 2406 viewsOccasional_Showers

But I doubt I’m alone in saying that I’m really enjoying this lockdown. It’s brilliant to be able to get things done at home, and go for long walks in the countryside. I’m getting paid 80% of my wages which is comfortably enough. Tbh i’ll be sad to go back to the old work routine.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

This might sound selfish on 15:37 - Apr 4 with 705 viewssaint22

This might sound selfish on 11:59 - Apr 4 by Ingskneeslide

Thank you Ben, I’m glad you realise the error of your ways. But let me remind you that you are the one who is consistently outed as an arch büllshîtter, not me. You’ve contradicted yourself so many times you don’t even know what your real name is or how many kids you have!

wrong
like you keep getting my name
just wrong
like yourself i would imagine
very wrong
This might sound selfish on 15:39 - Apr 4 with 704 viewskingslandstand1

This might sound selfish on 11:27 - Apr 4 by this_charming_man

I’m not surprised you’ve not been on here much lately Ben. As a key worker I can only thank you for helping to keep our shelves full, you must be exhausted.

We have missed him though
This might sound selfish on 16:12 - Apr 4 with 688 viewsBicester_North

This might sound selfish on 15:37 - Apr 4 by saint22

wrong
just wrong
very wrong

Oh so it definitely was someone else’s passport then, you silly liar Lauren

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

This might sound selfish on 16:49 - Apr 4 with 665 viewsthis_charming_man

This might sound selfish on 15:37 - Apr 4 by saint22

wrong
just wrong
very wrong

Compulsive liar pal. Using someone else’s passport to try to prove you’re a successful businessman

Truly tragic

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

This might sound selfish on 17:15 - Apr 4 with 657 viewsdirk_doone

I'll be glad when it's all over. One of my hobbies is walking/hiking. I've been doing it for years and usually I don't see many people. But, during this Coronavirus Outdoor Festival, nearly everyone seems to be doing it, even inveterate couch potatoes, who'd normally be at home, stuck in front of their TVs.

I had one of them just now, with his young daughter in tow, who staggered past me, smoking and coughing like his lungs had never been exposed to fresh air before.

It's the same with all the cyclists who suddenly seem to have appeared on every footpath, wobbling along on bicycles that have been locked away in garages and sheds for years..

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

This might sound selfish on 17:24 - Apr 4 with 641 viewsOccasional_Showers

This might sound selfish on 17:15 - Apr 4 by dirk_doone

I'll be glad when it's all over. One of my hobbies is walking/hiking. I've been doing it for years and usually I don't see many people. But, during this Coronavirus Outdoor Festival, nearly everyone seems to be doing it, even inveterate couch potatoes, who'd normally be at home, stuck in front of their TVs.

I had one of them just now, with his young daughter in tow, who staggered past me, smoking and coughing like his lungs had never been exposed to fresh air before.

It's the same with all the cyclists who suddenly seem to have appeared on every footpath, wobbling along on bicycles that have been locked away in garages and sheds for years..

That was me earlier on my bike in normal shorts and no helmet. I’ve got a fairly decent Dawes mountain bike but want to upgrade to something better. The racer thing is just awful. You can’t sit upright or ride no hands on the ghastly contraption. The Lycra clad idiots can keep them.

This might sound selfish on 12:16 - Apr 5 with 559 views1885_SFC

On the plus side of all this - burglary rates must be plummeting - seeing as we're all at home.

Not sure about commercial premises though.

Old School is Cool

This might sound selfish on 12:30 - Apr 5 with 543 viewsOccasional_Showers

This might sound selfish on 12:16 - Apr 5 by 1885_SFC

On the plus side of all this - burglary rates must be plummeting - seeing as we're all at home.

They’re targeting empty pubs.

Login to get fewer ads

This might sound selfish on 13:08 - Apr 5 with 515 views1885_SFC

This might sound selfish on 12:30 - Apr 5 by Occasional_Showers

They’re targeting empty pubs.

As a footnote; when I worked for a large insurance company some years ago now, the most common time of day for residential burglaries was 3.00 pm in the afternoon. A lot of people are at work that time of day anyway - obviously - but it was also a time of day for the school run when the house would be left empty. Burglars are usually in and out within minutes of course.

Old School is Cool

This might sound selfish on 13:23 - Apr 6 with 454 viewsdarthvader

This might sound selfish on 12:16 - Apr 5 by 1885_SFC

I got burgled a couple of months ago , we were all asleep upstairs including the dog .(he did wake up as they made their escape )

Theiving çunts dont care if in or not .

It wont happen again though , cctv and more locks than the avon canal

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024