Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On This Day 11:31 - Apr 14 with 889 viewssolent_toffee

Nick seems to have omitted this game from his “On This Day” thread.

So here it is anyway............

On This Day on 12:58 - Apr 14 with 855 viewsthis_charming_man

off you f*ck.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

On This Day on 13:03 - Apr 14 with 848 viewscocklebreath

Agree with charming fook off.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

On This Day on 13:09 - Apr 14 with 844 viewsOlliekhent

Never happened. Utter Lie. Fake news.

The only bad air around here is you guys farting around.

On This Day on 13:16 - Apr 14 with 837 viewssolent_toffee

On This Day on 12:58 - Apr 14 by this_charming_man

off you f*ck.

Haha, It could have been worse, there is a full highlights coverage on you tube. Saw it earlier, I was only nine at the time and remember listening to it on the radio but couldn’t remember much about the game. It could easily have gone the other way and Saints would have fancied their chances against Watford in the final.
On This Day on 13:17 - Apr 14 with 834 viewsSaintNick

Ive done this one to death in the past, so I thought I would give it a miss, the big surprise on the day though was the number of Liverpool fans who beefed up the Everton support and then tarnished the Tofffee's reputation as peace loving fans by invading the pitch and then gleefully taking part in what is generally recognised as one of the major disorders at a football match in England.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

On This Day on 14:55 - Apr 14 with 795 viewscocklebreath

On This Day on 13:16 - Apr 14 by solent_toffee

Haha, It could have been worse, there is a full highlights coverage on you tube. Saw it earlier, I was only nine at the time and remember listening to it on the radio but couldn’t remember much about the game. It could easily have gone the other way and Saints would have fancied their chances against Watford in the final.

I was 9 as well and listened on the radio, it broke my heart. I hated that Everton team. A few years later I was at the Dell to see Graeme Sharp score all 4 in a hammering, I hated them even more after that.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

On This Day on 16:02 - Apr 14 with 754 viewsthis_charming_man

On This Day on 13:16 - Apr 14 by solent_toffee

i was 7, listened to it in the radio and was gutted. That was the season i had really started to get into football, what with my first three seasons being into football being two semi finals, a second and fifth placed finish and European football with heroic/unlucky failures and disapointment in them all i was well set up for life as a saints fan.

On This Day on 16:23 - Apr 14 with 739 viewsthis_charming_man

It was never a free kick either FFS

Login to get fewer ads

On This Day on 16:54 - Apr 14 with 711 viewsRednWight

On This Day on 13:17 - Apr 14 by SaintNick

Ive done this one to death in the past, so I thought I would give it a miss, the big surprise on the day though was the number of Liverpool fans who beefed up the Everton support and then tarnished the Tofffee's reputation as peace loving fans by invading the pitch and then gleefully taking part in what is generally recognised as one of the major disorders at a football match in England.

They soon turned tail

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024