Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump doubling down 23:29 - Apr 14 with 2620 viewsDorsetIan

Trump has just announced that he's suspending US funding of the World Health Organisation.

He always needs someone else to blame. Blaming the virus doesn't work. He tried to blame China but pulled back on that one. Got to be the WHO next, hasn't it.

Suspending funding to the WHO at this time. Let's all just pause and take that one in.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Trump doubling down on 10:25 - Apr 15 with 767 viewsDorsetIan

Trump doubling down on 09:56 - Apr 15 by Olliekhent

Yes, far more important to keep China happy and continue to block Taiwan from joining the WHO at this time, than it is to help Taiwan and report the facts spoken by Taiwan long ago that could have helped in this pandemic.

So reassuring that such a so called neutral world org. has his priorities so right. It’s beautiful the way they help both Taiwan and China.

The perfect beautiful work of the most stable world body the world has ever known.

Excellent. So the most important thing to fight the virus at this time is to bring Taiwan into the international fold and to cut funding to the one global organisation doing the fighting?

I say that you are a terrible poster and that this is fake news. Such a nasty nasty post.

Trump doubling down on 10:25 - Apr 15 with 767 viewsOlliekhent

Trump doubling down on 10:22 - Apr 15 by dirk_doone

Sorry, but you obviously haven't been following the news. The USA isn't contributing anything and, as I said, it doesn't have to.

[Post edited 15 Apr 2020 10:26]

So this article is totally wrong?

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2020/04/14/key-questions-surrounding-the-world-health

The only bad air around here is you guys farting around.

Trump doubling down on 10:26 - Apr 15 with 762 viewsOlliekhent

Trump doubling down on 10:25 - Apr 15 by DorsetIan

Excellent. So the most important thing to fight the virus at this time is to bring Taiwan into the international fold and to cut funding to the one global organisation doing the fighting?

I say that you are a terrible poster and that this is fake news. Such a nasty nasty post.

So, I have destroyed all your anti-trump nonsense and you have been found wanting. Excellent.

Trump doubling down on 10:34 - Apr 15 with 743 viewsDorsetIan

Trump doubling down on 10:26 - Apr 15 by Olliekhent

So, I have destroyed all your anti-trump nonsense and you have been found wanting. Excellent.

You are a terrible poster - have you checked your ratings on here? They are so low. Much lower than mine.

All my posts have been perfect. Including this one. I know more about the WHO than pretty much anyone you can think of. It's amazing how good I am at this stuff.

...Funny, I thought you might like this approach.

Trump doubling down on 10:37 - Apr 15 with 737 viewsSadoldgit

This is the same Donald Trump who, just a few weeks ago, was playing down this pandemic and telling us that it would just disappear. His lazy and ill informed view cost untold lives. He is a very stupid,ill informed man and he is up to his usual diversionary tactics, passing the blame off to the WHO when the finger is aimed at him. To cut the funding of the WHO at the time we need the organisation the most is, even by his standards, beyond imbecilic. I am not sure which is more worrying, the fact that he is one of the most powerful men on the planet or that some people are still supporting him. Probably the same people who have spare rooms full of loo rolls, dried pasta and hand sanitiser.
Trump doubling down on 12:15 - Apr 15 with 707 viewsOlliekhent

Trump doubling down on 10:34 - Apr 15 by DorsetIan

You are a terrible poster - have you checked your ratings on here? They are so low. Much lower than mine.

All my posts have been perfect. Including this one. I know more about the WHO than pretty much anyone you can think of. It's amazing how good I am at this stuff.

...Funny, I thought you might like this approach.

Yes, I love a bit or sarcasm, when it is all you have left. Read up boy. Put aside your silly hatreds as all they do is taint your view and make you end up looking a total wally, as per this thread.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2020 12:16]

Trump doubling down on 12:51 - Apr 15 with 688 viewsSadoldgit

Everyone is talking about the WHO funding now and not about Trump’s handling of the pandemic. Job done. Trump may be an idiot, but he is a genius when it comes to deflection and evasion.
Trump doubling down on 13:00 - Apr 15 with 679 viewsDorsetIan

Trump doubling down on 12:15 - Apr 15 by Olliekhent

Yes, I love a bit or sarcasm, when it is all you have left. Read up boy. Put aside your silly hatreds as all they do is taint your view and make you end up looking a total wally, as per this thread.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2020 12:16]

What, so you think that the sort of things I have just said demonstrates desperation? I'm doing what, avoiding the question? Focusing on you personally, so that I can ignore what you are saying? And that's not good??

Forgive me, I'm now very confused...

Login to get fewer ads

Trump doubling down on 13:07 - Apr 15 with 668 viewsDorsetIan

Trump doubling down on 12:51 - Apr 15 by Sadoldgit

Everyone is talking about the WHO funding now and not about Trump’s handling of the pandemic. Job done. Trump may be an idiot, but he is a genius when it comes to deflection and evasion.

Exactly. But he's not a genius - for him lying and pointing fingers at others is instinctive. He's completely shameless - something went very wrong with him a long long time ago.

It's the muppets that lap it up and take him seriously that I pity and blame. They could and should know better.

Trump doubling down on 16:48 - Apr 15 with 629 viewsgrumpy

Have a look on wiki at the Operational History of WHO from 1947 and ask yourself what justifies withdrawing funding for such an organisation?
Trump doubling down on 17:00 - Apr 15 with 609 viewsOlliekhent

Trump doubling down on 16:48 - Apr 15 by grumpy

Have a look on wiki at the Operational History of WHO from 1947 and ask yourself what justifies withdrawing funding for such an organisation?

And then ask what justifies blanking info and admission to the group for Taiwan?

Trump doubling down on 17:01 - Apr 15 with 606 viewsOccasional_Showers

Trump doubling down on 16:48 - Apr 15 by grumpy

Wikipedia is about your intellectual level. You have been told of the failings of the WHO, how they were politically subverted by the Chinese, and how this led to tens of thousands of people dieing. The WHO is a compromised body, it needs shaking up and that is what Donald Trump is doing. Now I know you’re not the brightest of people, but this has been explained to you twice now so you have no excuse for continuing with your idiotic anti Trump twaddle just because it’s what you do. In this instance Trump is right. It is as simple as that.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Trump doubling down on 17:12 - Apr 15 with 592 viewsgrumpy

Trump doubling down on 17:01 - Apr 15 by Occasional_Showers

Wikipedia is about your intellectual level. You have been told of the failings of the WHO, how they were politically subverted by the Chinese, and how this led to tens of thousands of people dieing. The WHO is a compromised body, it needs shaking up and that is what Donald Trump is doing. Now I know you’re not the brightest of people, but this has been explained to you twice now so you have no excuse for continuing with your idiotic anti Trump twaddle just because it’s what you do. In this instance Trump is right. It is as simple as that.

Being called names by you means nothing to me as it shows your intellectual level,you have nothing of interest to say as you’re just a troll hiding behind your pc,but sad really.
Trump doubling down on 17:17 - Apr 15 with 583 viewsOlliekhent

Trump doubling down on 17:12 - Apr 15 by grumpy

Being called names by you means nothing to me as it shows your intellectual level,you have nothing of interest to say as you’re just a troll hiding behind your pc,but sad really.

He made a perfectly valid point, but like DorsetIan you are not interested in whether or not what Trump did was right or wrong, you approach anything Trump related with blinkered hatred and thus cannot see the true facts of any given matter. It is such a shame that people let personal dislikes for others get in the way of being objective.

Trump doubling down on 17:17 - Apr 15 with 579 viewsOccasional_Showers

Trump doubling down on 17:12 - Apr 15 by grumpy

If you talk absolute rubbish, especially at this time of national emergency, it needs to be corrected. I have corrected you. That’s all there is to it.

Trump doubling down on 17:22 - Apr 15 with 563 viewsgrumpy

Trump doubling down on 17:17 - Apr 15 by Occasional_Showers

If you talk absolute rubbish, especially at this time of national emergency, it needs to be corrected. I have corrected you. That’s all there is to it.

Corrected by you! 😂😂😂
Trump doubling down on 17:47 - Apr 15 with 546 viewsDorsetIan

Trump doubling down on 17:17 - Apr 15 by Olliekhent

He made a perfectly valid point, but like DorsetIan you are not interested in whether or not what Trump did was right or wrong, you approach anything Trump related with blinkered hatred and thus cannot see the true facts of any given matter. It is such a shame that people let personal dislikes for others get in the way of being objective.

Trump was wrong to block the funding at this important time. I'm very interested in that. To be honest, I don't care what he claims his reasons are. First, they simply can't be important enough to block funding - because it's difficult to imagine whether there could ever be a good enough reason to do that at this time. Secondly, because he is just so transparent - he has blocked the funding to deflect the attention from his own failures, like he always does.

If you can't see any of this then, hey, you can join Ignatius in his mad Trump-loving bubble and consider everything that he does just beautiful.

For what it's worth, I don't hate Trump. His incorrigible narcissism is a little bit fascinating and I think fundamentally he just wants to be loved and hates it when he's not.

But's he's been a complete tw"t about this. Blocking funding for the World Health Organisation in the middle of the Corona crisis. There is no possible world in which this could be the sensible, right or moral thing to do. It's just another capricious bit of scapegoating from the world's biggest baby.

Trump doubling down on 17:50 - Apr 15 with 540 viewsDorsetIan

Trump doubling down on 17:17 - Apr 15 by Occasional_Showers

Says the man who was advocating a Chinese takeaway ban in the middle of a national emergency a few days back. (How's that going by the way?).

Stick to watching the blackbirds and the worms, Ignatius. You can't go far wrong there.

Trump doubling down on 17:57 - Apr 15 with 532 viewsOccasional_Showers

Trump doubling down on 17:22 - Apr 15 by grumpy

Corrected by you! 😂😂😂

Not for the first time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024