Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ouch 07:37 - Apr 30 with 5016 viewssaint22

Tough read for the Boris fans here. Apologies it’s rather long so try your best

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/29/revealed-the-inside-story-of-uk-co
Ouch on 15:47 - Apr 30 with 624 viewsBicester_North

Ouch on 15:43 - Apr 30 by saint22

that's a cheap vote

Not as cheap as your incessant lies

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Ouch on 15:49 - Apr 30 with 623 viewsthis_charming_man

Ouch on 15:28 - Apr 30 by Sadoldgit

The issue isn’t so much that you are a Tory fan boy. It is that you pretend not to be yet you are the forum apologist for the government’s handling of the pandemic.

Yet despite all this no one can find a single post where i have defended the government, you even tried making out i was implying i was a tory when i said "we" meaning UK that's how desperate it got. You will find plenty critisicing the relentless negativity and misrepresentation by the left wing press though.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Ouch on 15:52 - Apr 30 with 612 viewsOccasional_Showers

Ouch on 15:20 - Apr 30 by Sadoldgit

So long as you are ok Dune, that’s fine eh? What about those who have died? Not so good for them is it.

People have died everywhere, it’s a pandemic. You’re such a bitter old man.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Ouch on 16:25 - Apr 30 with 588 viewshuelinsaint

Ouch on 14:13 - Apr 30 by Bazza

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Inevitably mistakes have been made and much later this year detailed analysis will describe any policy weaknesses. Promoting politically biased comments from the left wing Guardian littered with vague references to ‘sources close to’ various groups is only marginally informative.
Do you really think this government purposely delayed lockdown for political reasons? This virus is unique. I remember a lot of earlier chit chat about whether to lock up would be against personal freedoms and cause huge impact on family finances. Various health experts gave opposite views. Currently my personal experiences show many joggers cyclists and teenage groups mostly don’t keep to distancing. Nor do politicians or footballers!
More to the point can’t see any reason to ease lockdown for many weeks. So cancel football season with existing points per game, give Liverpool (yuk) the title and maybe the new season could start on time with some new players please.

When you say the left wing Guardian, your argument loses all legitimacy,The guardian is not left wing,it's Liberal or Centrist.
The only left wing daily paper is the Morning Star
Yes, the government did delay lockdown for political reasons, that's blatantly obvious,
They had to be bullied into everything at the beginning of this crisis
Ouch on 16:27 - Apr 30 with 583 viewshuelinsaint

Ouch on 14:36 - Apr 30 by Occasional_Showers

This government has been in control of events from the outset. They have been paying my wages for about 4 weeks and counting. About £600 p.w courtesy of the nasty Tories. They’ve got my vote again and as we move from the illness phase and into the economic rebalance phase they will have my full support in the necessary austerity measures that are taken.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2020 14:37]

God, you're a W***er
Ouch on 16:28 - Apr 30 with 570 viewsDorsetIan

Ouch on 15:49 - Apr 30 by this_charming_man

Yet despite all this no one can find a single post where i have defended the government, you even tried making out i was implying i was a tory when i said "we" meaning UK that's how desperate it got. You will find plenty critisicing the relentless negativity and misrepresentation by the left wing press though.

Attack is your form of defence.

You defend the government by attacking anyone who does not share you complacent attitude.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Ouch on 16:49 - Apr 30 with 562 viewsOccasional_Showers

Ouch on 16:27 - Apr 30 by huelinsaint

God, you're a W***er

This is the biggest shock to the system since the Great Depression. There will have to be cuts in the public sector and unfortunately taxes will have to rise, but we must keep those tax rises to a minimum otherwise we will stifle growth.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2020 16:50]

Ouch on 16:56 - Apr 30 with 548 viewsthis_charming_man

Ouch on 16:28 - Apr 30 by DorsetIan

You defend the government by attacking anyone who does not share you complacent attitude.

classic case of playing the poster not the post.

Login to get fewer ads

Ouch on 17:00 - Apr 30 with 536 viewsSadoldgit

Ouch on 15:52 - Apr 30 by Occasional_Showers

People have died everywhere, it’s a pandemic. You’re such a bitter old man.

Old man yes. Bitter? No. Just very sad that we have been badly let down by people who have been elected to look after us.
Ouch on 17:02 - Apr 30 with 538 viewsOccasional_Showers

Ouch on 17:00 - Apr 30 by Sadoldgit

Old man yes. Bitter? No. Just very sad that we have been badly let down by people who have been elected to look after us.

In your opinion. The public opinion is however different. 60% of the public think you are wrong.

Ouch on 17:02 - Apr 30 with 538 viewsthis_charming_man

Ouch on 17:00 - Apr 30 by Sadoldgit

As you didn't answer again, just to remind you, how much better do you think they should be doing? How many lives lost would be acceptable?

Ouch on 17:39 - Apr 30 with 508 viewsSadoldgit

Ouch on 17:02 - Apr 30 by Occasional_Showers

In your opinion. The public opinion is however different. 60% of the public think you are wrong.

We have had this conversation before. How many of the 60% do you think have listed love ones to the virus. How many of the 40% do you think have lost loved ones to the virus?

Last time you quoted the figures it was 66% so the figure is dropping. Probably because another 6% have lost loved ones.

It is no surprise to see the figure at 60% when people like you and TCM are doing your best to drum up support for this shambles.
Ouch on 17:41 - Apr 30 with 511 viewsBison

When those reports from Lombardy and Spain started appearing on our screens it was extremely scary . Empty streets , corridors full of patients , halls filled with coffins and such. We are apparently worse off and yet I don't feel as scared , we hit about 60% of ICU capacity , the tv news not showing such scary pictures as the ones from abroad.

So not a political point whatsoever here , does anyone else feel like me ? It maybe we are in ( southampton area) an area of the country that has not been hit badly but it feels a bit surreal reading some of the paper news which I must confess I only tend to read when someone posts a link on here compared to the actual images on the news.

My mum and dad both retired in their 70's say they are worried and want longer lockdown but they are the worse at observing it , popping to the shops and stuff at the drop of a hat.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Ouch on 17:42 - Apr 30 with 503 viewsSadoldgit

Ouch on 17:02 - Apr 30 by this_charming_man

As you didn't answer again, just to remind you, how much better do you think they should be doing? How many lives lost would be acceptable?

Why are you so desperate to show that the government have not f*cked up?

No loss of life is acceptable but we were told that 20,000 was a “good result”. Remind me again what the latest death toll is?
Ouch on 17:42 - Apr 30 with 507 viewsJaySaint

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/apr/30/coronavirus-deaths-how-doe

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Ouch on 17:42 - Apr 30 with 505 viewsthis_charming_man

Ouch on 17:39 - Apr 30 by Sadoldgit

We have had this conversation before. How many of the 60% do you think have listed love ones to the virus. How many of the 40% do you think have lost loved ones to the virus?

Last time you quoted the figures it was 66% so the figure is dropping. Probably because another 6% have lost loved ones.

It is no surprise to see the figure at 60% when people like you and TCM are doing your best to drum up support for this shambles.

"It is no surprise to see the figure at 60% when people like you and TCM are doing your best to drum up support for this shambles"

If they are a shambles, i'll ask you for a third time, how much better do you think the should be doing?

Ouch on 17:43 - Apr 30 with 496 viewsthis_charming_man

Ouch on 17:42 - Apr 30 by JaySaint

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/apr/30/coronavirus-deaths-how-doe

Just read that, very good piece from our favourite approved source.

Cuts down Soggys hysteria once again.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2020 17:43]

Ouch on 17:47 - Apr 30 with 473 viewsDorsetIan

Ouch on 16:56 - Apr 30 by this_charming_man

classic case of playing the poster not the post.

You claimed that you don't defend the government. I explained that you do. That is a direct rebuttal of the content of the post.

I am happy to leave all the ad hominem stuff to you pal.

Ouch on 17:48 - Apr 30 with 469 viewsSadoldgit

Ouch on 17:42 - Apr 30 by this_charming_man

"It is no surprise to see the figure at 60% when people like you and TCM are doing your best to drum up support for this shambles"

If they are a shambles, i'll ask you for a third time, how much better do you think the should be doing?

How would I know? I am not an expert. But try this on for size - if they had kept up with their herd immunity plan the death rate would have been an estimated 250,000 to 500,000.

So as you are so keen on answering questions, why the obsession with jumping in to argue the governments case at every opportunity if you aren’t a Tory supporter?
Ouch on 17:49 - Apr 30 with 468 viewsthis_charming_man

Ouch on 17:47 - Apr 30 by DorsetIan

You claimed that you don't defend the government. I explained that you do. That is a direct rebuttal of the content of the post.

I am happy to leave all the ad hominem stuff to you pal.

you didn't explain i did you just keep on saying i'm defending the govenment, it's a mongboard not a courtroom "Ian" just pointing out your inconsistencies, sorry you dont like it.

Ouch on 17:51 - Apr 30 with 459 viewsthis_charming_man

Ouch on 17:48 - Apr 30 by Sadoldgit

How would I know? I am not an expert. But try this on for size - if they had kept up with their herd immunity plan the death rate would have been an estimated 250,000 to 500,000.

So as you are so keen on answering questions, why the obsession with jumping in to argue the governments case at every opportunity if you aren’t a Tory supporter?

they didn't keep with herd immunity though so a pointless comment. come on, you must have an idea, you seem to be an expert when you're telling us how badly they are doing. What would success look like to you?

Ouch on 17:54 - Apr 30 with 445 viewsSadoldgit

Ouch on 17:43 - Apr 30 by this_charming_man

Just read that, very good piece from our favourite approved source.

Cuts down Soggys hysteria once again.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2020 17:43]

Perhaps you would like to demonstrate where the hysteria is (again. I have asked you before).

Are you happy with 30,000 deaths?
Ouch on 17:57 - Apr 30 with 443 viewsthis_charming_man

Ouch on 17:54 - Apr 30 by Sadoldgit

Perhaps you would like to demonstrate where the hysteria is (again. I have asked you before).

Are you happy with 30,000 deaths?

Every. Single. Frigging, Post, You. Make

Id like to know how many people have died because of it rather than with it before i draw any conclusions.

SO what do you think would be a good result? YOu've told us many many times how terrible everything is so you must have a point in your mind when you'd think if it was xyz it would be acceptable.

Ouch on 18:09 - Apr 30 with 430 viewsBazza

Ouch on 16:25 - Apr 30 by huelinsaint

When you say the left wing Guardian, your argument loses all legitimacy,The guardian is not left wing,it's Liberal or Centrist.
The only left wing daily paper is the Morning Star
Yes, the government did delay lockdown for political reasons, that's blatantly obvious,
They had to be bullied into everything at the beginning of this crisis

The paper's readership is generally on the mainstream left of British political opinion, and its reputation as a platform for liberal and left-wing editorial has led to the use of the "Guardian reader" and "Guardianista" as often-pejorative epithets for those of left-leaning or "politically correct" tendencies.

The Guardian - Wikipedia
Believe what you like, I still say left wing.
Where are Liberals now- Left behind?
Ouch on 18:11 - Apr 30 with 427 viewsDorsetIan

Ouch on 17:49 - Apr 30 by this_charming_man

you didn't explain i did you just keep on saying i'm defending the govenment, it's a mongboard not a courtroom "Ian" just pointing out your inconsistencies, sorry you dont like it.

I'll explain it again for you, because you seem to have missed the explanation the first time.

Can you follow that? Anyone criticises the govt, or even questions that things might not be perfect, and you attack them. That is defending the government. Again, it's not difficult.

It's a good job it's not a courtroom - you would be laughed out of it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024