Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ONS Death tracker 21:58 - May 1 with 646 viewsOccasional_Showers

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditio

This is a good tool to keep track of the virus in your area.

Pretty much unaffected in my area with just about the lowest death rate in the country.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

ONS Death tracker on 22:02 - May 1 with 636 viewsthis_charming_man

By an amazing coincidence the most infections are London, Manchester and Birmingham, 3 of the cities with largest and most dense populations. It’s all most like that’s More of a factor than a conservative government.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

ONS Death tracker on 22:08 - May 1 with 628 viewsOccasional_Showers

ONS Death tracker on 22:02 - May 1 by this_charming_man

By an amazing coincidence the most infections are London, Manchester and Birmingham, 3 of the cities with largest and most dense populations. It’s all most like that’s More of a factor than a conservative government.

Also areas with more blacks. It seems to affect them, and Asians, more than white people.

ONS Death tracker on 22:09 - May 1 with 626 viewsthis_charming_man

ONS Death tracker on 22:08 - May 1 by Occasional_Showers

Also areas with more blacks. It seems to affect them, and Asians, more than white people.

Yes it seem it’s racist too.

ONS Death tracker on 22:37 - May 1 with 601 viewsthis_charming_man

Another thing is I’ve not seen a single record death for non binaries or transgenders. It seems if you’re one of them and white you’re immune 🌈
[Post edited 2 May 2020 9:59]

ONS Death tracker on 23:11 - May 1 with 581 viewskernow

Joy of joys !
You pair are going to live forever !
ONS Death tracker on 23:21 - May 1 with 571 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

ONS Death tracker on 22:08 - May 1 by Occasional_Showers

I think there HAS to be something in the vitamin D deficiency link, surely? Black and Asian people who were born overseas are pretty much all vitamin D deficient in the UK, for obvious reasons that they need more sun than they get here.

Older people are also generally vitamin D deficient as they don't go out in the sun as much.

Children are ALWAYS outside ...

There has to be a link!?

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

ONS Death tracker on 23:24 - May 1 with 568 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Oh and there we go; https://www.telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/body/vitamin-d-coronavirus-symptoms/

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

ONS Death tracker on 23:33 - May 1 with 555 viewsOccasional_Showers

ONS Death tracker on 23:21 - May 1 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I think there HAS to be something in the vitamin D deficiency link, surely? Black and Asian people who were born overseas are pretty much all vitamin D deficient in the UK, for obvious reasons that they need more sun than they get here.

Older people are also generally vitamin D deficient as they don't go out in the sun as much.

Children are ALWAYS outside ...

There has to be a link!?

I have been recommending it for quite some time. I have an elderly neighbour that hasn’t left the house for weeks. Her daughter is looking after her and the furthest she has been is the washing line. I think it’s ridiculous, they’ll both end up with rickets.

Login to get fewer ads

ONS Death tracker on 00:03 - May 2 with 533 viewscocklebreath

I see Cheltenham has a dark blue shading, shouldn’t have gone ahead but I made over a grand during the festival 😐

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024