Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chromecast 14:33 - Jun 15 with 2437 viewsChurchie

I want to watch the live games for a fiver on the QPR site. Can someone tell me if they Chomecast.
Chromecast on 14:55 - Jun 15 with 2376 viewsGloucs_R

No, is not compatible. But Im going to try screen mirroring
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 15:03]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Chromecast on 15:42 - Jun 15 with 2298 viewskensalriser

I'd love to watch them for a fiver too, but I think it's a tenner.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Chromecast on 16:58 - Jun 15 with 2214 viewsA40Bosh

I have a horrible feeling you have to watch it within an "app" so I cannot log on via a laptop browser and then chrome cast or connect my laptop to my TV.

So it looks like it will have to be either on an iPad

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Chromecast on 17:02 - Jun 15 with 2205 viewsDorse

Screen mirroring is the way to go. I have done it a few times and it worked really well.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Chromecast on 17:17 - Jun 15 with 2176 viewsklonk

Chromecast on 16:58 - Jun 15 by A40Bosh

I have a horrible feeling you have to watch it within an "app" so I cannot log on via a laptop browser and then chrome cast or connect my laptop to my TV.

So it looks like it will have to be either on an iPad

laptop browsers work (chrome works best for me).

you have to use the app for phones and tablets, not computers.
Chromecast on 19:49 - Jun 15 with 2051 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I guess if managing to post on here or Facebook, and sorting a Netflix account out is at the top end of your IT skills, you’re pretty f....d if you want to watch the Rangers online and you don’t know what chromecast or screen mirroring is!

In Noddy talks to Big Ears terms, if I want to pay to watch a game in my iPhone (not the latest version by far) how would I go about it? Oh and my internet connection can be a bit choppy. Cheers in advance.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Chromecast on 20:04 - Jun 15 with 2028 viewsMickS

Chromecast on 19:49 - Jun 15 by PlanetHonneywood

I guess if managing to post on here or Facebook, and sorting a Netflix account out is at the top end of your IT skills, you’re pretty f....d if you want to watch the Rangers online and you don’t know what chromecast or screen mirroring is!

In Noddy talks to Big Ears terms, if I want to pay to watch a game in my iPhone (not the latest version by far) how would I go about it? Oh and my internet connection can be a bit choppy. Cheers in advance.

I’m going to buy one of those hmptd thing cables, stick it in me hipad bung it in the telly and all should be good.

It’s Janet and John in my house.
Chromecast on 20:57 - Jun 15 with 1976 viewsLblock

Chromecast on 17:02 - Jun 15 by Dorse

Screen mirroring is the way to go. I have done it a few times and it worked really well.

Never been able to an iPad to throw to my Samsung TV

Love to do this!!

Laptop I can work out it’s male to male HDMi but my laptop is a work one and they’re pretty sensitive about things with firewalls and such

Any hints on throwing the feed to a big TV gladly accepted

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Chromecast on 08:19 - Jun 16 with 1780 viewslondonscottish

Chromecast on 20:57 - Jun 15 by Lblock

Never been able to an iPad to throw to my Samsung TV

Love to do this!!

Laptop I can work out it’s male to male HDMi but my laptop is a work one and they’re pretty sensitive about things with firewalls and such

Any hints on throwing the feed to a big TV gladly accepted

I use Chromecast to do screen mirroring from my Android phone and tablet BUT it won't work for everything.

For example, I got Sky on my phone as part of my contract and tried to cast that to my TV with now joy. Sky have disabled it.

Anyway, the two most common ways of doing this in gerneral seem to be Chromacast (Google) or Apple TV. But there are loads of other options out there.

Just be aware they may not work for certain feeds which have ben deliberately restricted to use on a phone/PC.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Chromecast on 09:00 - Jun 16 with 1734 viewsDubaiR

HDMI from laptop to TV works as I was doing this for the games I couldn't get too, using a good VPN
Chromecast on 09:32 - Jun 16 with 1696 viewsfrancisbowles

Chromecast on 15:42 - Jun 15 by kensalriser

I'd love to watch them for a fiver too, but I think it's a tenner.

It's a fiver if you are overseas!
Chromecast on 09:35 - Jun 16 with 1692 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chromecast on 09:00 - Jun 16 by DubaiR

HDMI from laptop to TV works as I was doing this for the games I couldn't get too, using a good VPN

Agree with this, Dubai.

Also agree that Chrome seems to work best.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Chromecast on 09:58 - Jun 16 with 1669 viewsToast_R

I have a Chromecast, it joins other gadgets including several Wi-Fi Boosters as pieces of sh*t I invested good money in believing they would do what they say it can do. It doesn't. Always lagging and freezing.

As someone else has allured to above, wireless things are great in theory but when push comes to shove... hardwiring is always the best choice for stress free viewing. Laptop to TV via HDMI all day long.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 9:58]
Chromecast on 14:55 - Jun 16 with 1591 viewsA40Bosh

Chromecast on 09:58 - Jun 16 by Toast_R

I have a Chromecast, it joins other gadgets including several Wi-Fi Boosters as pieces of sh*t I invested good money in believing they would do what they say it can do. It doesn't. Always lagging and freezing.

As someone else has allured to above, wireless things are great in theory but when push comes to shove... hardwiring is always the best choice for stress free viewing. Laptop to TV via HDMI all day long.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 9:58]

IGNORE: Question now answered on the website on the Q&A

[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 15:41]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Chromecast on 15:28 - Jun 16 with 1563 viewsToast_R

I've never actually watched one from the Website. How good is the picture quality if watching from a laptop via HDMI to a say 40 inch TV - anyone know?

Can it be any worse than the SD red button broadcast from Sky?
Chromecast on 10:06 - Jun 17 with 1444 viewsfrancisbowles

Chromecast on 15:28 - Jun 16 by Toast_R

I've never actually watched one from the Website. How good is the picture quality if watching from a laptop via HDMI to a say 40 inch TV - anyone know?

Can it be any worse than the SD red button broadcast from Sky?

Variable but watchable.

I'm not a techie but it depends on so many factors, especially your ISP and speed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024