Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1 Metre Distancing 19:02 - Jun 15 with 705 viewsgrumpy

Whats the point of that?
You might as well go back to normal distancing.
Are people going to say 'Here! your less that 3 ft away' that's not on?
When it goes down to 1 metre,most people will go back to normal,not saying its right but that's what will happen.
1 Metre Distancing on 20:32 - Jun 15 with 666 viewsSaintNick

It's about people being sensible although we have all seen that is easier said than done, it is about keeping that 1 metre apart but if you need to sneeze etc making sure that you keep farther apart than that

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

1 Metre Distancing on 20:40 - Jun 15 with 660 viewsBoris_

There's a big point to it to be fair. Many many businesses can't open with a 2 metre rule in place. The WHO said 1 metre is fine. Many other countries are using 1 metre and the virus numbers are continuing to drop.

Despite what many of the loony left think, there isn't a magic money tree that can keep those businesses alive much longer.

Poll: Claude Puel

1 Metre Distancing on 20:44 - Jun 15 with 653 viewsgrumpy

1 Metre Distancing on 20:32 - Jun 15 by SaintNick

It's about people being sensible although we have all seen that is easier said than done, it is about keeping that 1 metre apart but if you need to sneeze etc making sure that you keep farther apart than that

'sensible'
What like people at protests,at the seaside or the 400 at a rave in Leeds etc?
Excuse me I going to sneeze......
1 Metre Distancing on 21:32 - Jun 15 with 621 viewsgrumpy

1 Metre Distancing on 20:40 - Jun 15 by Boris_

There's a big point to it to be fair. Many many businesses can't open with a 2 metre rule in place. The WHO said 1 metre is fine. Many other countries are using 1 metre and the virus numbers are continuing to drop.

Despite what many of the loony left think, there isn't a magic money tree that can keep those businesses alive much longer.

I have no problem with business opening just can’t see how 1 metre apart would in affect be much different in practice as going back to normal.
1 Metre Distancing on 21:49 - Jun 15 with 608 viewsBuggalugs

1 Metre Distancing on 21:32 - Jun 15 by grumpy

I have no problem with business opening just can’t see how 1 metre apart would in affect be much different in practice as going back to normal.

I agree, just get back to normal ffs. Everyone’s more aware of best hygiene practices and shielding the elderly/vulnerable, so stop the handouts, get the schools fully open and save us from this painful limp into an economic abyss.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024