| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread 11:25 - Jun 18 with 54956 views | BlackCrowe | I've got 100% win record so what could go wrong (i've done it once before) |  |
| |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 14:45 - Jun 20 with 2857 views | BrianMcCarthy |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 14:41 - Jun 20 by qprxtc | Or they’ve been in the Blue and White bar for the last hour. Lucky lucky bastards. |
Hoors! Chaplin's on the bench for them. He scored a hat-trick against us up there. |  |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 14:48 - Jun 20 with 2817 views | qprxtc |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 14:45 - Jun 20 by BrianMcCarthy | Hoors! Chaplin's on the bench for them. He scored a hat-trick against us up there. |
He’s a right Charlie if you ask me. |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 14:49 - Jun 20 with 2803 views | Phildo | Ready for this - come on my team |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 14:50 - Jun 20 with 2751 views | 2Thomas2Bowles |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 14:37 - Jun 20 by Boston | Happy Anniversary. |
|  |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 14:52 - Jun 20 with 2747 views | terryb | Three out of three away wins so far! |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 14:54 - Jun 20 with 2724 views | WokingR |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 14:19 - Jun 20 by NorthLondonR | Yes I've got that too... really good picture too |
Wish they’d stop pissing about with the sound |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 14:55 - Jun 20 with 2677 views | BrianMcCarthy | Here we go.... Comms are up. |  |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 14:55 - Jun 20 with 2676 views | QPRSteve | Strange seeing Hugill with a normal haircut. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:00 - Jun 20 with 2620 views | MickS | Come on our team. |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:00 - Jun 20 with 2607 views | qprxtc | COME ON YOU RRRRRRRR’S!!!! ðŸ»ðŸ»ðŸ» |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:01 - Jun 20 with 2598 views | JacksDad |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 14:55 - Jun 20 by BrianMcCarthy | Here we go.... Comms are up. |
After must be ten fifteen years I have only just realised that Brian probably doesn't look like Don Givens x |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:01 - Jun 20 with 2585 views | aston_hoop | Louie Sibley, 18 year old Attacking mid scored a hat trick on his second start for Derby today. Scored on his first start the last game before lockdown too. Any luck, all the scouts watching Eze will flock to see him instead and leave Eze here! |  |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:01 - Jun 20 with 2581 views | BrianMcCarthy |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:01 - Jun 20 by JacksDad | After must be ten fifteen years I have only just realised that Brian probably doesn't look like Don Givens x |
I'm actually an 87-yr old woman. |  |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:02 - Jun 20 with 2579 views | Boston | Dead silence...we must have kicked off then. |  |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:02 - Jun 20 with 2572 views | karl |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:01 - Jun 20 by JacksDad | After must be ten fifteen years I have only just realised that Brian probably doesn't look like Don Givens x |
Don't spoil it! |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:03 - Jun 20 with 2541 views | BrianMcCarthy | Formation as expected. Eze on the left, though. Apologies. [Post edited 20 Jun 2020 15:04]
|  |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:05 - Jun 20 with 2504 views | traininvain |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 14:55 - Jun 20 by QPRSteve | Strange seeing Hugill with a normal haircut. |
Thought the same about Mitrovic in the Fulham game. Championship players must have less access to barbers during lockdown. Some of the premiership players have patterns shaved on the side of their heads. Must all be married to hairdressers. |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:06 - Jun 20 with 2485 views | BrianMcCarthy | All Barnsley so far. Corner on the left under the Loft. |  |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:06 - Jun 20 with 2473 views | BrianMcCarthy | Cleared. Finally. |  |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:07 - Jun 20 with 2444 views | BrianMcCarthy | First BOS run. Hauled back. Free for us. 40 out on the right. Taken short. |  |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:08 - Jun 20 with 2416 views | BrianMcCarthy | 0-1. |  |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:09 - Jun 20 with 2387 views | QPRSteve | F*cking hell. They need to wake up. |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:09 - Jun 20 with 2387 views | qprxtc | Cock |  | |  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:09 - Jun 20 with 2375 views | 2Thomas2Bowles | FFS 0-1 |  |
|  |
| Right I'll do it - Barnsley Match Thread on 15:09 - Jun 20 with 2376 views | VancouverHoop | Mmm. Think I'll go back to bed. |  | |  |
| |