Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Statement from the Chairman 16:03 - Jun 22 with 19459 viewsfitzochris

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2020/june/chairmanstatement_220620/

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Statement from the Chairman on 20:56 - Jun 24 with 1960 viewsjudd

Statement from the Chairman on 20:38 - Jun 24 by kel

Just seen this on Facebook from the trust

“We're pleased to announce that following last week's appeal for help, we have received offers from a number of Trust members with a view to becoming co-opted members of the Trust committee. We have invited three of them to our next Trust meeting which will be an opportunity for them to sound us out as much the other way around. Hopefully, their inclusion will be able to give us new ideas and their input and perspective will be very much welcomed.“

Well done to all who are putting themselves forward and the very best of luck. It’s wonderful to see such positivity and people making the effort to effect change if they believe it needs to happen.

Well done indeed.

Would be interesting know why the Trust no longer post on here tbf

Poll: What is it to be then?

Statement from the Chairman on 21:46 - Jun 24 with 1825 viewsKenBoon

Statement from the Chairman on 21:45 - Jun 22 by D_Alien

Weren't you embarrassed about whingeing about having to watch football on tv in an empty stadium?

In the midst of hundreds dying every day, at the time?
[Post edited 22 Jun 2020 21:46]

No. Unless you are taking a comment about football without the fans being strange to watch on telly massively out of context. Absolutely outrageous. I know people who’ve had loved ones die from this. Absolutely f**king outrageous post. An apology would we welcome.
Statement from the Chairman on 22:07 - Jun 24 with 1783 viewsD_Alien

Statement from the Chairman on 21:46 - Jun 24 by KenBoon

No. Unless you are taking a comment about football without the fans being strange to watch on telly massively out of context. Absolutely outrageous. I know people who’ve had loved ones die from this. Absolutely f**king outrageous post. An apology would we welcome.

I see your sense of perspective hasn't improved since you chose to make the original comment, whilst we were all deeply affected by the virus

I'm afraid your outrage is too late, although i naturally have sympathy for all who've lost loved ones during the crisis

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Statement from the Chairman on 22:23 - Jun 24 with 1742 viewsKenBoon

Statement from the Chairman on 22:07 - Jun 24 by D_Alien

I see your sense of perspective hasn't improved since you chose to make the original comment, whilst we were all deeply affected by the virus

I'm afraid your outrage is too late, although i naturally have sympathy for all who've lost loved ones during the crisis

Find me this comment.
When all this started I was saying football should be closed down but was told not to be surprised if it wasn’t. It was. I started a thread a couple of weeks back about how fans return. There was nothing in there but stuff about spacing. Your accusation is outrageous. Find the comment.
Statement from the Chairman on 22:40 - Jun 24 with 1684 viewsD_Alien

Statement from the Chairman on 22:23 - Jun 24 by KenBoon

Find me this comment.
When all this started I was saying football should be closed down but was told not to be surprised if it wasn’t. It was. I started a thread a couple of weeks back about how fans return. There was nothing in there but stuff about spacing. Your accusation is outrageous. Find the comment.

12.30, 17 April, "Behind Closed Doors & Streamed"

I could've posted the direct link but you can go find it yourself. It might help you to calm down from your ridiculous outrage

Statement from the Chairman on 23:13 - Jun 24 with 1599 viewsKenBoon

Statement from the Chairman on 22:40 - Jun 24 by D_Alien

12.30, 17 April, "Behind Closed Doors & Streamed"

I could've posted the direct link but you can go find it yourself. It might help you to calm down from your ridiculous outrage

Me saying how bad the iFollow platform is (it is awful) Is... “ whingeing about having to watch football on tv in an empty stadium? In the midst of hundreds dying every day, at the time?”. Seriously! Outrageous. You knew exactly the point that was being made. From day one my stance has been stop the football, lock down and safety first. Day one and it is still my stance. I’ve left my house three times in three months. I’ve said the season should have been abandoned. I cannot begin to understand how you go from that to me apparently moaning that football was not going to be played in front of packed stadiums. I said nothing of the sort. You’re lying.
Statement from the Chairman on 23:41 - Jun 24 with 1546 viewsD_Alien

Statement from the Chairman on 23:13 - Jun 24 by KenBoon

Me saying how bad the iFollow platform is (it is awful) Is... “ whingeing about having to watch football on tv in an empty stadium? In the midst of hundreds dying every day, at the time?”. Seriously! Outrageous. You knew exactly the point that was being made. From day one my stance has been stop the football, lock down and safety first. Day one and it is still my stance. I’ve left my house three times in three months. I’ve said the season should have been abandoned. I cannot begin to understand how you go from that to me apparently moaning that football was not going to be played in front of packed stadiums. I said nothing of the sort. You’re lying.

Lying?

They were your words, there for all to see, tapped out on the end of a rant about streaming issues rather than football being played

Get yourself a good night's sleep KB. I can understand you feeling emotional and I'll make due allowances for that, and leave it there

Statement from the Chairman on 00:07 - Jun 25 with 1516 viewsKenBoon

Statement from the Chairman on 23:41 - Jun 24 by D_Alien

Lying?

They were your words, there for all to see, tapped out on the end of a rant about streaming issues rather than football being played

Get yourself a good night's sleep KB. I can understand you feeling emotional and I'll make due allowances for that, and leave it there

Football in empty stadium with no atmosphere is a shit watch. That’s why they are putting fake noise on. I stand by that. You’re insinuating I was being insensitive towards the pandemic and it’s victims by saying so, which I wasn’t, I was repeating a commonly held opinion that football without the fans isn’t football. I have consistently said the season should be abandoned, I have always taken the position that should save lives. You’re twisting my words out of all context. It’s not cool.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024